haloff1

Muv Luv Alternative Strike Frontier

1,672 posts in this topic

Damn this thing, the points are so damn cheap, i even just able to exchange inia just now, and my water gun is even just half of it, wtf with this drop rate even though im using boosts guys

It says it has bug fix

Which bug?

Sitrep this event

i dunno about you, but this is so far one of the worst event out there.

each run yields a very low amount of points, as low as just 10 water guns despite having a lv90 friend boost characters.

my points so far after playing relentlessly with around 70% of them using boost characters

7.300 water guns, 15.700 parasol, 14.880 shaved ices.

with ne time exchanging inia, means only 5.700 parasols now.

got 2 lislut drop, and i could say that her drop rate was extremely horrible, the last horrible one back then i think when it was kyoko's or something with aligatori back then.

gdi this event

1 person likes this

@Nexiva It's too early to say that, though I do agree that points-wise farming the 40ap is inefficient w/ the lack of enemies to kill before it ends (only a max of 50)  added w/ the usual drop rates influenced by Boosts.

Content wise, there's quite a selection with not only the summer event shop's content but the new UN Coin shop as well (come of the current content last until November too). Seeing how the event is 2 weeks long, there's also the possibility of getting more content like a more efficient yet possibly harder 40ap quest, another gacha update, new events drops and/or added shops items mid-event as well.

So again, too early to say this is one of the worst events. Reminded of the last one, though it had interesting lore bits, the event & its quests itself was painfully boring.

Probably one of the worst thing for an event is when players don't even feel like doing it like its not worth it (like most of us probably even stopped using the bug & played using only natural AP regen).

Another page from the Alt manga epilogue.

UPCsIkB.jpg

The latest future space TSF design's looking quite nice. Looking at those pilots, it makes me giddy imagining/thinking that one or more of them are the offspring or is related to one of the characters we know or love. (Though from their look & designs, they're intentionally made/designed to look like "them" huh.)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, Reis said:

@Nexiva It's too early to say that, though I do agree that points-wise farming the 40ap is inefficient w/ the lack of enemies to kill before it ends (only a max of 50)  added w/ the usual drop rates influenced by Boosts.

Content wise, there's quite a selection with not only the summer event shop's content but the new UN Coin shop as well (come of the current content last until November too). Seeing how the event is 2 weeks long, there's also the possibility of getting more content like a more efficient yet possibly harder 40ap quest, another gacha update, new events drops and/or added shops items mid-event as well.

So again, too early to say this is one of the worst events. Reminded of the last one, though it had interesting lore bits, the event & its quests itself was painfully boring.

Probably one of the worst thing for an event is when players don't even feel like doing it like its not worth it (like most of us probably even stopped using the bug & played using only natural AP regen).

Another page from the Alt manga epilogue.

Reveal hidden contents

UPCsIkB.jpg

The latest future space TSF design's looking quite nice. Looking at those pilots, it makes me giddy imagining/thinking that one or more of them are the offspring or is related to one of the characters we know or love. (Though from their look & designs, they're intentionally made/designed to look like "them" huh.)

There will definitely be additional content. the current farm rate is pretty bad for shaved ice with bonus charas :/

anyways why not just post the whole Epilogue manga instead of page by page lols.

Nothing really new tho, The design is still very much the same as the old TSFs. here is the close up.

Spoiler

7138ef177f3e67092581bc1f31c79f3dfadc5588.jpg

Next chapter in Muv Luv universe, intergalactic battle with silicon base species full speed ahead :)

Also for those that doesn't know Age ixtl division sold all Muvluv related copyrights etc contents to avex pictures, not sure what they will do with it in the future but it is no longer in Age's hands.

This muv luv game is probably the only Muv luv content age can still publish, expand, change lols.

Edited by Edelweiss

1 person likes this

Well, how am i supposed to hype if they put something new later with this drop rate.

But if they not replace the gift content, im in, i havent bought those

1 person likes this

still only 3000 for umbrella and shaved ice...

1000 for the water gun...

damn...

So There are few leaked scans of the nevest art book on th net. And we have some spopilers on new BETA strains. To be honest I odn't know if they are preview of thing to come for this game but so far many BETA strains were put into SF.

First one:

1502558922565.jpg

This one on the left in a wierd one. Looks like they fuser 3 Destroyers and put some hig tower inside. Come kind og AA BETA?

And second one. ANd if they this strain I'll bet everyone will start shitting thier pants when they meet them for the first time.

1502558778435.jpg

1502559051566.jpg

Yup. BETA TSF. Story wise they could be start being deployed after Superior obtains all those sweet data from Unit 00 and maybe also use some info downloaded form all the brain jars it collected. Those belonged mostly to the Pilots that were taped in the hives and have all necessary knowledge of TSF tactics and operations.

1 person likes this

With the boost of Swimsuit Meiya i'm doing plenty of badges to be honest.

event.jpg

holyshit that amount

but as i see, it's not 100.000 but still on 10.000 tier, which is just one of the prize, i do used the guys' boosts but the event's drop still hellish

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Here's some more interesting pics & info about age's c92 Booth & stuff:

http://0range.hatenablog.com/entry/2017/08/12/180000

4th Gen TSFs called  XF-2000aテュフォーン and  Me101Pフェンリル . Also no surprise on how Yuuko's still around & what she's been doing. Wait...8th Gen!?

@Imabot Those are pretty awesome looking,so many future BETA strains to fight. It was only a matter of time before they send out humanoid BETA TSFs really. Man, they would be fearsome with their sheer numbers & stolen/copied fighting abilities.

@Movr *whistles* That is an impressive amount...and yet w/ how expensive the stuff are, well...

Highest item I've got is only around 8k+.

Edited by Reis

1 person likes this

seeing those new beta....
im worried about yuzuka :(

btw this summer comiket there is not much muvluv stuff in it

Posted (edited)

34 minutes ago, shinnarika said:

btw this summer comiket there is not much muvluv stuff in it

SM was a mistake.

TE at least got some good doujin after is air. 

Edited by Movr

In some ways, this event is pretty good I think. Two healers, and all can buy by points.They saved my alt account ↓

无标题1.png

And if you have strong enough TSFs, you could farm HR pliots at 40ap ↓

{}N9HT7VD_FVVQ(4C}HWN@V.jpg

So a mid event update is a gatcha with 3 times increase of chance to roll SSR and any Character we get is Awakened from a get go. And you have pay 5000DMM points. I think I'll pass.

1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, Imabot said:

So a mid event update is a gatcha with 3 times increase of chance to roll SSR and any Character we get is Awakened from a get go. And you have pay 5000DMM points. I think I'll pass.

so 5000 dmmp just for 1 time roll?
do we choose what ssr we get or just same random gacha?

It's a gatcha so it is a random one. Only tweak here is that any Pilot or CP you get is Awakened.

stupid gacha pool.

I prefer to 6% SSR rate and only pilots pool.

1 person likes this

well....

drop rate still wtf

how the hell you want to gather 10k points when each runs only yield 10, and it even the cheapest one with the total of 60.000 points each ssr charater.

drop rate wtf (2) the hell rainbow chests are so damn rare even though i'm using boost.

i even havent exchange any lislut, the parasol's drop rate is 2x higher than water gun yet the number is still pathetic

gacha is not helping either, new or no

the heck this event, man

1 person likes this

just how the fuck you could gather arround 30000 shaved ice to get all the disk?

1 person likes this

Hi guys, it has been a while huh?

Well I pretty much stopped playing MLSF. The most important reason is that I found a mobile game, Shadowverse, that I liked much more. So basically it completely replaced my mobile game.

Current event has Lise! One of the characters I wanted the most! BUT the farm needed is crazy! Assuming 10 items per run, we need to do the hardest quest about 1000 times... That's way too many for me.

Thanks guy for the new information about Muv Luv.

1 person likes this