haloff1

Muv Luv Alternative Strike Frontier

1,672 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Boy I wish this event ended already. Only thing I'm feeling remotely tempted to get are those Izumis. But not enough to actually try.

Well. At least I'll have plenty of time to use all those 300 HR tickets I have and see how many character I roll and have to farm gems off.

But It does make you wonder. Are Devs planning something big for next event or they just taking some days off to rest and recharge? I mean they japanese I doubt it's the latter but who knows. 1st Anniversary it getting closer and closer.

Edited by Imabot

1 person likes this

Summer event i think will be next....

Along with summer comiket

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Voice_of_the_chaos_gods said:

I guess "Special Edition" Versions of Yui, Iris, Yuzuka and Meiya?

Please don't give me such beautiful sweet poison. Although knowing them, they're gonna' be gacha exlusives in some new odd gacha gimmick or something that will leave me in despair again.

Kinda' interested to know if MC and/or the girls will also get to see visions such as this when the time comes (though its more likely that we'd at most just hear about it in less detail...maybe.).

gDc2FR7.jpg

I guess they also got previewed in the manga?

LfoSk2h.jpg

Edited by Reis

@Reis is that from the latest volume? damn i havent bought it, still not on my local store yet i think

and dat scene when what happened with alternative's takeru lol

please make it typhoon next dammit

@Nexiva Not sure, just kept finding random scans/pages so I don't really know if that's all in one volume.

Revive this thread

Tomorrow new event

TYPHOON PLEASE

and tomorrow is marimo's birthday

44 minutes ago, Imabot said:

So TDA event?

NOOOOO

got no crystal....
and got no money....

make it TE event...
or summer event....(without new yuzuka of course)

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Voice_of_the_chaos_gods said:

I guess Summer Event with Bikini Versions of Iris, Yui, Meiya and YUZUKA.

iris,yui,meiya and ellen

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, Voice_of_the_chaos_gods said:

I guess Summer Event with Bikini Versions of Iris, Yui, Meiya and YUZUKA.

So close, instead we got bikini version of Iris, Meiya, Inia and Lise.

225 g-ores for getting SSR Swimsuit Meiya. 

Edited by Movr

Oooh, updated already?

Info on the latest event please~

Can anyone with better familiarity in moon runes ccould explain what are those rainbow badges?

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Reis said:

Oooh, updated already?

Info on the latest event please~

5 Step gatcha with Swimsuit Iris and Meiya (Lucky i got Meiya)

The event is defense type, you get 3 different badges and you can drop or buy SSR Swimsuit Lise or SSR Swimsuit Inia

Edited by Movr

updated event is summer fest

the gift, exchangeable, SSR Lislut Hohenstein and Inia, all in two pieces, dat lislut is living of its name indeed

gacha 5steps, first one 25, already did 3 not getting new SSR, just get SSR Shiranui missile which i already have, this event's is SSR Irisdina and Meiya, all in bikini as well.

for the drops, its badges

AND SOMEONE PLEASE TELL US WHAT IS THAT UN COINS AND HOW TO GET IT, I WANT THAT SSR TICKET DAMN

i havent play it, just check the update, still working

Oh, and they change the UI for the exchange tab

Ok so you will get those UN coins by selling/deleting your cards. Only cards from R rarity up will give you these when deleted. Exchange rates are: R card is 1, HR is 2, SR is 5 and SSR is 50.

i don't know how many SSR TSF i deleted, so mad.

use SSR/SR/HR/R cards as LB or exp material will give you that stupid rainbow coin,too

means: give you gaijin guys a SSR ticket for free monthly

DAMMIT I SOLD ALMOST ALL MY DUPES DAMMIIITTTTTT

Calm dow guys. The UN coins shop offer is up until November 14. Plenty of time and events to get many SSR and sell them. Just keep abusing stamin glitch to your hearth content.

Well probably just gonna buy one each
but first, SSR TICKET COMES FIRST

dammit this event is as wild as macross's game

sitrep

i just LB my missile shiranui ssr i got earlier, just one and i got 50 coins

Okay

Price for each rarities when u LB it or sell it

SSR 50, SR 5, HR 2, R 1

and it applies to the character as well

23 minutes ago, Movr said:

The event is defense type, you get 3 different badges and you can drop or buy SSR Swimsuit Lise or SSR Swimsuit Inia

Ah, thy time hath cometh. I know what I must do...my path is clear

So the important part is the Rarity & not if its character or TSF huh. All those sold HR TSFs from "failed" tickets seem like a waste now. Still have a few extra unused SSRs & below that's just eating space so I guess its time to sell them.

Are individual copies priced the same? LB'ing gives coins but is selling a LB'ed one priced the same?

using it as LB material or selling will give you same points, that applies on their level as well, they will still count as one single unit.

so it's more economical to sell 2 non LB tsf than sell one full LB tsf

aaaand, Lislut and little communist boobs are obtainable as well through gay colored chests on 40 stamina

some correction for mine

in case you have 2 same SR

sell it each, gives you 10
combine it into a 1 step LB SR, then sell it, it's still 10, because you use 1 as material n its counted, then you sell the one already LB

BUT

if you sell your existing stuff which maybe already on 4th stage max LB, u just sell it as single unit, so 5

aaand the exchange prices are so damn expensive

Ok, finally mucked around the new things a bit. Lots of new stuff & features huh.

Currently have around 865 UN Coins but I can get a bit more, good thing I stocked up on all those SSR TSFs (too bad I fused them already, could have been more).

Extra SSR Characters on the other hand seems better fused as much as possible for their mats before selling. Now I'm pondering which of the last event's stock to buy w/ my limited left over points (Pilot for fusing of TSF for UN coin selling).

It may be a better idea to only buy one copy each of what's in stock since the next time it updates, they could have better or more interesting things. Hmm, what other nifty UN units are there? Good to plan/anticipate ahead a bit since I didn't know there were UN based Type00F's already (Are Typhoons, Rafales & such produced/sold for the UN too by now?). Happy about the SR Eagle/Kagerou but it being a Rifle type lessens my affection & use for it a bit. I guess there's a good chance that side-story pilots and/or TSFs like the Orbital Divers might end up in that shop.

Defensive Event quests eh, looks like SSR Kyouko & SR Michiru got to do their jobs as BETA bait again. Also good that there seems to be a good amount of boost Supports around. Man those new shop items are expensive.

Let'see...new Lise's skill is AoE + heal so that's good. New Inia's DEF & SPD buff +Heal so dependable support too until it can charge again (kinda' sad ATK stat though). New Iris' 700%max AoE plus double damage to BETA so ok I guess. New Meiya's super strong single target but can also give an extra AoE damage if the target's killed, quite a powerful new hybrid skill there. For either swarms or Boss battles, she can bring the pain.

Haah, w/ FGO's summer event running too, gonna' be quite busy farming.