haloff1

Muv Luv Alternative Strike Frontier

2,383 posts in this topic

@haloff1

Ooooooh thats the phase 3 really love that one, like i mentioned in my other post, first time seeing that image nice

Well the new Fire Emblem Mobile Game is out.

I'm officially fucked..

3 hours ago, KJO said:

I'm officially fucked..

careful, it can easily be more expensive than MLASF :/

I also haven't really fully seen that customized Phase3 until now aside from the linearts in the wiki. I think there isn't much vids or screenies of the final TE stages around.

@KJO Haha, I somewhat know the feeling. Doesn't help that I'm already playing several games at the same time, let'see...

2 browser games (one of course is Strike Frontier) & 3 app games (Since FE heroes is out, about to be 4?). I was also playing old games for the PS2 & DS but those are in indefinite hiatus. My PC gaming back-log also has quite the list.

I'm kinda' thankful that a lot of those games have AP to 'forcefully' make me stop in short burts.

4 hours ago, KJO said:

I'm officially fucked..

Not just that

Soon

Macross mobile rythm game

Okay, now my phone storage is fucked, already uninstalled FE since my first run gacha are shit and I just played it back on my GBA

Probably later i'll just save 4 games on my phone, MLASF, Deresute, Macross and Roomies lol

Come on dev, gimme a good event soon, i want Pham

I want Vietnam Immigrant

Make Schwarzesmarken great again

@Nexiva Come to think of it, contrast to the severe lack of TSF unit variation, Schwarz does have a reasonably large cast as well huh. I wonder just how many they'll squeeze out during this "long event". I want to slap the butt of my Circe Steinhoff please~

Mobage wise, I'll probably install & try FE Heroes on Nox emulator on my laptop first. It's also apparently easier to reroll there since I will inevitably face off gacha reroll hell once again.

Just now, Reis said:

@Nexiva Come to think of it, contrast to the severe lack of TSF unit variation, Schwarz does have a reasonably large cast as well huh. I wonder just how many they'll squeeze out during this "long event". I want to slap the butt of my Circe Steinhoff please~

Mobage wise, I'll probably install & try FE Heroes on Nox emulator on my laptop first. It's also apparently easier to reroll there since I will inevitably face off gacha reroll hell once again.

Welp, think about it lol

The year is 1982

BETA is not that long since they landed on earth, heck, not even a single Soldier class yet lol.

The people still much, still got time to be a "dog" for politicians n stuff, and with the earliest gen of mech, they do got lots of characters and less mechs, i hope they will release most of them.

If Sandek is here, why not Heinz lol

I want circe steinhoff...

Uuuu just when she will come out.....

German ver of yuzuka lol 

see

i told you there will be more stuff coming

Gretel is here fam

and look!
Bellatrix LeStrange

2017-02-03_14h08_01.jpg

2017-02-03_14h10_24.jpg

2017-02-03_14h10_29.jpg

Edited by Nexiva

Topic updated.

@RedAegis @Reis

Yeah I know, that's why I posted that picture! The phase 3 indeed looks nice~~

You know what I like the most in this update?

Maximum limit of characters increased to 250! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

1 person likes this

Oh hell yeah. I was running low on space to keep my characters.

@haloff1 @Imabot They finally realized that the system they made where players needed multiple & significant copies of the same card to increase levels & skill limits needed a larger space/slots for said copies.

*Gasp!* Who would have figured right?

Already got 3 SR Gretels. Her skill is a nice awesome party buff w/ extra cherry on top. Wait, is her plus " damage received by Power-types" or " damage received from Power-type "?

Havent got any Gretels lol

Got lots of Theodor instead

Gretel is drop-able like Theodor right?

16 minutes ago, Reis said:

@haloff1 @Imabot They finally realized that the system they made where players needed multiple & significant copies of the same card to increase levels & skill limits needed a larger space/slots for said copies.

*Gasp!* Who would have figured right?

Already got 3 SR Gretels. Her skill is a nice awesome party buff w/ extra cherry on top. Wait, is her plus " damage received by Power-types" or " damage received from Power-type "?

I so needed character slots because of the N character farming. I went crazy and increased my chara and TSF limit to the max. Now, I have more space than I can fill :)

It's "damage received from Power-type".

15 minutes ago, Nexiva said:

Havent got any Gretels lol

Got lots of Theodor instead

Gretel is drop-able like Theodor right?

Yes.

Edited by haloff1

22 minutes ago, haloff1 said:

I so needed character slots because of the N character farming. I went crazy and increased my chara and TSF limit to the max. Now, I have more space than I can fill :)

It's "damage received from Power-type".

Yes.

Sitrep

Got one gretel

I still didn't get Gretel. Hanzel must be hiding her.

4 hours ago, Imabot said:

I still didn't get Gretel. Hanzel must be hiding her.

I got 2 Gretel ^^. Who is Hanzel?

By the day, the wikia page about items was finally made.

http://mla-sf.wikia.com/wiki/Items\

I really hope you learned something because it was so ****** tiresome!

3 people like this

Hansel and Gretel? Never heard about that fairy tale?

And for quick sitrep. I got 3 since then. Just 26 more to go to max her. And I still need 14 Theos to max his skill.

Sight. When they will make Skill Up items more common? My SSR could use that upgrade item. Till not I got only those from 400 000 player celebration.

12 minutes ago, Imabot said:

Hansel and Gretel? Never heard about that fairy tale?

And for quick sitrep. I got 3 since then. Just 26 more to go to max her. And I still need 14 Theos to max his skill.

Sight. When they will make Skill Up items more common? My SSR could use that upgrade item. Till not I got only those from 400 000 player celebration.

Ah yeah I heard this fairy tale a long long time ago but at that time the names in French were different. You're planning to max Gretel's skill? I think it's a good idea considering her skill.

Yeah, we need so much Skill Up items but it seems like the dev are not planning to make them easily obtainable. Some time ago, one way to get them was to pay for them...

While we started subject of future upgrades.

What do you guys wish to see added in the near future of SF?

I want that they also add new levels of upgrades for Base buildings. I have so much money I don't know what else to do with them. And building better bonuses would be handy.

5 hours ago, Imabot said:

While we started subject of future upgrades.

What do you guys wish to see added in the near future of SF?

I want that they also add new levels of upgrades for Base buildings. I have so much money I don't know what else to do with them. And building better bonuses would be handy.

I want them to add feature like in kancolle where you can marry your kanmusu.... after that there is no level limit for that kanmusu you already married 

@Imabot Possible future features huh...let's see...expanding base/HQ-wise:

- Add new building for TSF customizations like being able to add upgrades (the new stat pluses also shouldn't overpower the XM3 additions) i.e.

• Boost Jump upgrade: Permanent plus 2% movement speed.
  • Rapidfire Upgrade: Machine Guns fire 1.5% faster and or gets an extra shot.
  • G-Element Factor: 1% HP Regen for every kill
  • Laserjagd Upgrade:+1.2% damage to Laser-class BETA, etc.,etc., etc.

It will of course need lots of gold (so they have more uses now) & maybe a few mats/parts as well as needing at least 24-48 Hours to finish & the unit can't be fielded until then. Maybe more limitations like SR & above can get 2 (or 1) slots for upgrades but HR & below only get one (or more likely none, bleh).

A scrapyard where we can dismantle TSF units & we get certain parts exclusively needed for the upgrades stated above. Rarities only affect how many scraps we get & not what they are or something? (like MG units leave Machine gun parts, scrapped higher rarity only nets more parts)

- How about Yuuko's private experimental chambers a Science Lab that can add new passive skill add-ons for characters as well? Like:

• Hypnotic Suggestion: When Hp gets to red/danger zone, goes into a Berserk state for 10 seconds & gets a 1.5% Damage boost but DEF gets a 2% debuff as well as disabling Evasion ifor 5 seconds.
  • Esper Prafka Device: Exclusive Esper upgrade, more likely to Evade attacks.

Well, those are the ones that come to the top of my head for now.

2 people like this

Ah yes, dismantle stuff, some other game had it, you can get some materials to craft, we need that.

Also, im planning to edit the character section on wikia, maybe i'll make an excel file for that, i need the information about the skill name and description

Or adding passive skill

Like the more smaller your health become the bigger the attack will be