haloff1

Muv Luv Alternative Strike Frontier

1,174 posts in this topic

I got Beatrix in my first 500 roll. Since then I have farmed 70k of Iris's and haven't even seen the 3 parts of her you need to win her in the slots.

20 minutes ago, Kashiwagi said:

I got Beatrix in my first 500 roll. Since then I have farmed 70k of Iris's and haven't even seen the 3 parts of her you need to win her in the slots.

That just seems more of an RNG issue rather than an actual claim. Considering you did roll one SSR on your first try.

*whistles* June Bride Katia in the new gacha is pretty cute, not to mention that she gives a boost to both coin types (its nice that people are whaling for her since I've used several proper supports).

@Nexiva You should at least still try for the new Iris, she's just to good a support unit to pass up (I'm sure you have other characters that can do just as well as the new Beatrix after all).

@Kashiwagi 70k? That's a lot...I also believe its just the whimsical RNG as usual.

Thankfully, with this I'm sorta' half done w/ the event I guess. New Iris is definitely a good candidate for Awakening since she does 2 jobs in one (kinda needs it too since both her ATK & DEF is in the low side).

Screenshot_2017.jpg

Now to try & get as much copies as possible in the remaining days to LB & level their skills more naturally, my skill-up items are dwindling way too fast w/ all the failures.

I want to stick to just 30ap but the event quest prizes are too good to pass up since I was forced to ignore the mats from the past event shops (40ap is still pretty taxing though).

8 hours ago, Kashiwagi said:

If you guys can, better take advantage of this. They broke the drop rate of Katia.

1498206623174.jpg

Holy shit

I just waste all my crystal....

Its shit 

@Kashiwagi *slow clap* I always appreciate posts where players beats the odds & get to give RNG the metaphorical middle finger.

Just watch out for traffic or something since karma has got to balance that out...maybe. 

15 minutes ago, Reis said:

@Kashiwagi *slow clap* I always appreciate posts where players beats the odds & get to give RNG the metaphorical middle finger.

Just watch out for traffic or something since karma has got to balance that out...maybe. 

yeah karma is a bitch

i think he's not gonna get any ssr for a month

It wasnt my roll. And it isnt the only one either, a lot of people are getting those stupid high Katia drop rates.

And me spending all my crystal in that gacha....

No ssr, only sr that i already have

Need crystal but got no more new sr, and disk for hr and r chara 

1 hour ago, Voice_of_the_chaos_gods said:

o0500134513967526763.jpg?caw=800

SSR Bea in Wedding Dress = Overkill for me....

Someone translated it:

>Time of Blessing

>Katia: Weddings are great aren't they~
>Anett: Right~

>Katia: Calling everyone and spreading the joy...
>Well-wishing citizens
>Anett: Well that's a different kind of happiness...

>Anett: What kind wedding do you want, CO?
>Iris: For me-
>Iris: ...no

>Iris: Let's stop,
>Iris: I can only see Beatrix barging in
>Beat: I won't let you be happy
>Katia: Since no one could love her, right...
1 person likes this

anybody knows what is the new item from the new quest?

and... anyone see haloff ?

3 hours ago, shinnarika said:

Description says its a Increase Armor battle item. Seems to increase the whole squad's armor for a long while, my guess is that its increase depends on each individual unit's Defense stat & not percentage wise like the DEF-Up items.

Boss rush can be a troublesome but I reeaalllyy need to high tier Skill-up items. Event wise, I haven't gotten lucky since then & I've yet to get any extra copies of either girls at all. Worst case, I have more than enough spare mats to LB them both, trying to level their skill is still gonna' be a pain though.

Leaving on a 3 day trip later too so its possible I won't be able to play until around Saturday.

Regarding haloff, just like the BETA, I assume RL is probably just taking a bite at him.

4 hours ago, shinnarika said:

My bad. I wanted to post a longgg message weeks ago but I pushed it back again and again. Well, to make it short, I'm more and more giving up on the game. There are mostly four reasons:

1. I realize I will never get my favorite characters (like another SSR Yui), they will be forever behind a pay-wall.
  2. The current balance is a vicious circle. The more you are powerful, the more you become. In MMORPG, the experience required to level up grows. Here it's also the case for the level but not for the event rewards. For the event rewards, the more powerful you are, the more rewards you get (by doing the hardest quest). Thus the gap between casual and hardcore players is widening.
  3. The idol gacha. I can't forgive that they tricked us.
  4. There is some much things I could instead of washing my time with MLSF.

I'm still playing every week for the story.

As for the new item, it reduces the damages taken by all of your allies, including you, to 1, one time. In other word, your squad is invincible until they are hit twice.

Next answer, played that as well, yet stopped playing due to its nature as browser game, difficult to load, and meh gameplay

Thankfully this thing came out with lots of improvements, including their difficulties

After getting another 15k

Finally

Now, time for beatrix

Screenshot_2017-06-27-11-09-07.png

1 person likes this