haloff1

Muv Luv Alternative Strike Frontier

1,166 posts in this topic

Got a Rainbow chest drop in. And then a game shut down with massage about need to update the game.

@Reis You might not recall that 30 AP stage because there was no such stage. Its completely new one. previously they were only up to 24AP. Ultimate difficulty stages were added later.

I'm about 70 runs in to getting the ssr regardless of luck, but so far no drops. Only managed to A rank the newly added level.

@Reis

Me too I really liked the event quests. The city and especially the destroyed city. It makes you feel like you are coming back to Kyoto after the BETA already invaded it.

I also liked the enemy spawns, like how lasers spawn in front and behind you and like how there is a sea of BETA between them.

4 hours ago, shinnarika said:

The bug still not fixed :(

@shinnarika

Did you post the bug on the board I showed you? I didn't see it.

Well it looks like I got especially lucky. I "only" cleared the ultimate quest 47 times and the urgent quest 3 times. I got 3 SSR and 7 Yifei.

So I see that they added new Archivements and changed rewards of Daily archivements.

From my 100 runs i got 3 SSRs drops and the one from the mission and 16 Yifeis and 1 from the 24ap

1 hour ago, Imabot said:

So I see that they added new Archivements and changed rewards of Daily archivements.

I will explain them tomorrow.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, haloff1 said:

@Reis

Me too I really liked the event quests. The city and especially the destroyed city. It makes you feel like you are coming back to Kyoto after the BETA already invaded it.

I also liked the enemy spawns, like how lasers spawn in front and behind you and like how there is a sea of BETA between them.

@shinnarika

Did you post the bug on the board I showed you? I didn't see it.

Well it looks like I got especially lucky. I "only" cleared the ultimate quest 47 times and the urgent quest 3 times. I got 3 SSR and 7 Yifei.

Nope....because it need to log in into my dmm account....

Maybe i will make a new account just for posting there 

I will explain them tomorrow.

Thank you. I kinda figured out most of them already. Most of them are same or similiar to one before update. But couple ofthem are more tricky to solve. Heh. At this rate of changes your Wiki guide wil become completely useless ;).

I wonder what we would do without you and your translations.

1 person likes this

15 hours ago, Imabot said:

Thank you. I kinda figured out most of them already. Most of them are same or similiar to one before update. But couple ofthem are more tricky to solve. Heh. At this rate of changes your Wiki guide wil become completely useless ;).

I wonder what we would do without you and your translations.

Yes poor wikia... That's why I'm planning to spend some time editing it. On the other hand, I won't have the time to translate more story parts but I think it's really important I explain at least XM3, awakening and the items.

Speaking of the story...

Chapter 5 Part 1

You are in your room with Minori.

[Minori] Something….something happened! {Player}, look! Wake up!

[You] Geeeee!! Don’t climb on me! You’re heavy, heavy!

[Minori] I, I’m not heavy!

[You] Good grief...isn’t today the long awaited holidays~~?

(You) Vice-Commander Kouzuki told us we should just play the game but at the end, we had to take lectures everyday starting from morning.

(You) Yet now is finally the holidays! I want to indulge in my lazyness! !

[Minori] An, anyways look!

[You] A~h....? Smartphone?

[You] What about it, it’s the message screen right. What do you want?

[Minori] It says “message read”!!

[You]....Eh?

[Minori] There should be no phone in world! But look at the message of my smartphone! It says the message has been read !!

[You] --!! Why !?

[Minori] How could I know! This...before we came to this base, it’s the message I sent while wandering in the city.

[You] That fact that this so old message ... has now been read...means…

You are now in Yuuko’s laboratory with Minori and Yuuko.

[Yuuko]...You said this phone communicated with your world?

[Minori] The, the fact it says “message read” means that it reached someone and that someone read it. In that case, it proves that…

[Yuuko] I roughly understand that. But such a thing is impossible--

[Minori]No, no way…

[Yuuko] --or maybe not. Look at yourselves, you shouldn't be here yet such an impossible thing happened.

[Minori] That, that right ! This, this message, maybe it means it’s a hint that we can possibly return to our original world?

[Yuuko]Humm~~...At any rates, before continuing the discussion, Shirakawa-san, can you teach me the name of your friend who read the message?

[Minori]Yea...Yes.

Yuuko is calling someone.

[Yuuko] Yes that’s it. I’m counting on you. Please hurry. Well then…

[You] …

[Yuuko] Sorry for making you wait. So let’s continue the discussion. About what you said, the thing that the message being read could be a hint indicating you could return to your world…

[Minori] Ye, yes!

[Yuuko] In my opinion, it’s the contrary.

[Minori] Eh…?

[Yuuko] The protocol of this smartphone is for the time being parsed. For the time being means that, one portion of the encryption is not yet completely encrypted.

[Yuuko] Then, considering that now the shape is parasitized by pseudo packets…, you don’t understand, do you? (T.N : Yeah, me too)

[You] Sor, sorry.

[Yuuko] In other words-, that smartphone, can do simple communication even if this world. I just didn’t notice it because I thought it wasn’t possible if there were no essential servers for the applications of the smartphone and because there wasn’t anyone else with a smartphone.

(T.N Really not sure about this one...So weird. つまり-、そのスマホ、簡単な通信ならこの世界でもできるんだけど、肝心のアプリ運用サーバーも無ければ、ペアになる端末を誰も持ってないから気付かなかっただけ。)

[Yuuko] I even made it so that this experiment was under secrecy.

[Minori] So, the fact the message has been read means … that  another smartphone that can communicate appeared in this world?

[Yuuko] Yes. That’s why I said it was {the contrary}. It’s not that you can return to your world, it’s that {your friend}, {probably came} {to this world}.

[Minori] ….

[You]...Why, why did it happen?

[Yuuko] Who knows?

[Yuuko] Just now, I investigated the person that received the message thanks to your friend’s name, and I made the survey team go toward the remains of their houses. We will soon know the results. (T.N : Not so sure about this one too)

[Minori]...

Chapter 5 Part 2

30 minutes later.

Bururuurururuu….

[Minori] --!?

[Yuuko] ...It’s me. Yes. Yes…..I understand. Come here immediately.

[You]Eh, excuse me! The person just now--

[Yuuko] The person that read the message, Osawa and...who was it?

[Minori] Dai, Daikuji!

[Yuuko] As I thought, these two were under protection. I’m going to witness the questioning...are you going with me?

[Minori] I, I’m going!!

[You] I’m going too!!

The scenes changes to a room with Iyo, Rinka and another man.

[Investigator] Eh ~... Osawa Rinka (T.N: in Kanji) … OOSAWA RINKA-san (T.N: in Katakana), and Daikuji (T.N: in Kanji)... Iyo? DAIKUJI, IYO-(T.N: in Katanana)...san?

[Iyo] Hey, you’re Japanese but you can’t read hiragana? Or else you are trying to find faults in people’s names?

[Investigator] No, that’s not it... It’s because I thought your name were rare.

[Rinka] Don’t be enraged, Iyo-san. They didn’t make you repeat your name yet, did they?

[Iyo] It’s the precious name I have inherited from my aunt! Every time they ask me what the heck is my name, of course I’d be angry at this nonsense!! And you, how can you be so calm in this situation--

[Minori] --Rinka! Iyo!

[Rinka]Eh…? Minori...san?

[Iyo] What -! How, how can it be! Why Minori is...?

[Minori] I’m glad...to meet you...I’m so glad….

[You] H, hi…

[Rinka] {Player}-san? Even you… what does it mean?

[You] It’s a long story --

[Yuuko] --that can be shortened, can’t it?

[Yuuko] How, I don’t know but the only thing I can say is that you, just like Shirakawa and co, somehow, have been thrown into the past Japan of a parallel world.

[Iyo] Parallel world...

[Rinka] The past Japan…?

[Iyo]...Minori, Japanese please. What’s this old woman is saying?

[Rinka] Ah...you’re not very perceptive, Iyo-san. The future of the Daikuji group looks uneasy, doesn’t it.

[Iyo] Shut up! And you on the contrary you are too calm! In this situation, not understanding isn’t the normal thing?

[Rinka] The subordinates of the Mitsurugi , as employees of the affiliated companies, must be as dignified as the Mitsurugi to be worthy of them.

(T.N: As you expected, yes, I can’t translate this sentence…御剣に列する物は、関連企業の一従業員その家族に至るまで、御剣たる誇りを抱いて日々を送るのですわ。

[Rinka] We cannot let our family head, Yuuyou-sama, and Meiya-sama see that our hearts could be confused by such trivial things.

[You]...Meiya?

[Yuuko] ... . Anyways, {Player}, guide these two to your room and explain them the situation. You can ask me directly your questions later.

[Minori]Ye, yes, I understand.

Chapter 5 Part 3

[Iyo] Ahh? So, this world looks like our world but is another world?

[Iyo] Then? In this world we were attacked by monsters that we call BETA? Mankind was driven to extinction? The area is a ruined city, this base too, everything maybe too, you’re telling me all of that is true?

[Rinka] And then Minori-san and {player}-san were thrown into this world before us, were protected by Vice-commander Kouzuki and were allowed to live in this base?

[Minori] You may not believe it but... it’s the truth.

[Iyo] You are kidding me! There’s no way such a thing as being thrown into that messed-up world is possible! Hurry up and tell me how to go back!

[You] Sorry… I don’t know. I heard that Vice-Commander Kouzuki was originally a scientist studying those weird phenomenons but, she didn’t finish her theory yet.

[Iyo] It can’t be~~~!!

[Rinka] It seems we will stay here for a while. It cannot be helped, let’s resolve ourselves.

[Rinka] By the way, there are many questions I would like to ask…

[Iyo] Like ~ I~ Said~! Rinrin adapts herself way too quickly~!

[Rinka] Don’t call me like that, would you?

[Rinka] What should we do in order to be helpful for this base? We cannot be given charity without doing anything, can we? If Vice-Commander Kouzuki is a scientist then it’s even more the case.

[You] As expected, Osawa is sharp. So I will explain the situation as far as I know.

Some time later.

[Yuuko] -If you understand that much then my explanation will be quick...Osawa, Daikuji, you guys can play can games?

[Iyo] I’m super-skilled!

[Yuuko] And Osawa? You don’t seem like the kind of person playing games.

(You)...That’s right. We are playing the game to gather data for Yuuko, but if she is unskilled then her playing the game is a bit useless, right.

[Rinka] I studied swimming, kendo, gymnastics, classic ballet and piano. I have an interest in practising flower art and tea ceremony… It would be the first time I play a game but, I do not think it would be more difficult than what I did.

[Yuuko] Fuun... You told me your father was one of the higher-ups who worked in the restaurant division of the Mitsurugi group. I see that you lived quite a luxury life, didn’t you.

[Rinka] However such investments are necessary to ensure the eternal future development of the Mitsurugi group and to become the strength of Yuuyou-sama and Meiya-sama.

[Yuuko] But your family is unrelated with one of the Mitsurugi families right? What an admirable loyalty.

[Rinka] This is the result of the success of the Mitsurugi group. To think it’s the result of money is a huge misunderstanding.

[Iyo] And who is the one who succeeded thanks to money ~~~!! The one who is front of you!

(T.N : I’m not sure…)

(You) Now that I think about it, we get the impression that even if these two are quarreling, they are childhood friends and were always together.

[Yuuko] Well anyways. If that’s the case then it’s good I suppose. It’s a bit sudden but this is the game you will play. This is where you make your avatar, do you have a complain?

(You) Osawa’s avatar is a blue Fubuki, Daikuji’s is... a magnificent gold Fubuki. As expected of Vice-Commander Kouzuki, she understood well the TSFs mirroring best these two.

[Rinka] What you call avatar is that robot, isn’t it? What a beautiful color, I don’t have any objection.

[Iyo] Fufun...good color. I also give you my OK-

[Yuuko] In that case, I will explain how to play, listen carefully.

Chapter 5 Part 4

You are on the hallway with Minori, Iyo and Rinka.

[Iyo]Fuaaaaaaa...I didn’t sleep enough~~. That’s your fault too, shitty bug~~!

[You] Why ! By the way, isn’t calling me shitty bug too cruel!?

[Iyo] It’s not like you’re a frail girl yet you stayed in a room full of vulnerable women! Because of you, I didn’t get enough sleep! That’s why you’re a shitty bug.

[You] It can’t be helped! That room is also my room too.

[Iyo]Ahh~~~~You~~~~!!

[Minori] ...Don’t lose your temper.

[Rinka] It cannot be helped, can it Iyo-san? We were generously allowed to live in this room so we cannot complain. And in fact, didn’t you get a lack of sleep because you played the game too much?

[You] Besides, how can “a vulnerable woman” or “a frail girl” says such things as “shit”...

[Iyo] You said something?

[Rinka] More importantly, I’m looking forward to meeting our sempai, B-squad. We are going to live in this world for a while so it would be good if we could have many friends.

[You] But, you must never tell them our secret ok? Vice-Commander Kouzuki insisted on that, right?

[Rinka] Rather that being worried about me, you should be worried about Iyo-san.

[Iyo] If they think I’m crazy I will be in trouble too so I’m telling you guys it will be alright!

[You]Really, will it really be alright...Anyways, you guys, this world is different and you don’t understand it well so behave yourselves for me ok?

[Minori] If anything happens, do your best to do as we do.

Some time later, in the classroom.

[You].........It’s weird. Even though it’s already past-time, no one is coming?

[Minori] They were never late before...I wonder what happened.

(You) Being on time is very important for soldiers yet why they are late…

Sound of footsteps.

(You)Ah, they came!

[Meiya] I’m very sorry for being late. Just before we were suddenly called and---

[Rinka] -!? Eh…?

[Meiya] Oh...Are you the new additions to C-squad?

[Rinka] …

[Meiya] I’m Mitsurugi Meiya, a member of B-squad. From now on, let’s do our best together. I’m counting on you---

The screen is shaking.

[Rinka] MEIYA-SANA~~~~~~~!!!

[Meiya] Naaaaaaaaa!!

[Iyo] Wai...Rinrin why are you hugging her! Cool down a bit~! Let her go~!

[You]..... “Birds of a feather flock together” they said.

[Minori] Eh? What did you say?

[Rinka] Meiya-sama, To be able to meet you is just like a dream! And furthermore you’re young! So beautiful! You’re the best~~!!

[Meiya]A, anyways let me go! It’s...painful…!

[You] Rinka, go easy on her! You’re going to crush her!!

Chapter 5 Part 5

You are in the PX with B-squad and C-squad.

[Takeru] Ahahahah! Contrary to appearance, that Meiya can also be beaten, can’t she…

[Meiya] I have been defeated...I’m still immature.

[Rinka]I,... I’m deeply sorry…

[Chizuru] Daikuji and Rinka...right. You said they were an acquaintance of you?

[You] Yes...Well…

[Chizuru] I don’t want to ask private questions but …oh well, I’m counting on your from now on.

[Rinka] I will be in your care.

[Iyo] Let’s be good buddy!

(T.N : Humm I don’t know how to translate it...She says “おなしゃーす”. I think it’s one of the slang version of yoroshiku…)

[Chizuru] Let’s be good buddy…? What does it mean?

[Meiya] By the way I would like to confirm one thing...Osawa, did we meet before?

[Rinka] Yes…

[Meiya] I too do not wish to ask private questions but, I deeply apologize for having no memory of being adored.

[You ]Ahhhhhhhhhh ehhhhhhhhhhh ah! Rinka said !! “I think Mitsurugi-senpai looks like a samurai and is so cool!” That’s why! That girl is an otaku of Japanese classic history !!

[Meiya] “otaku ”...? What’s that?

(T.N: The original word is “Rekijo” which means something like an otaku of Japanese classic history)

[You] Uwaaaaa! A, anyways! That girl isn’t one of your acquaintance! Not at all! Please don’t mind it! Ok, OK?

[Rinka] That, that’s exact...I’m very sorry for speaking without thinking, Meiya-sama.

[Meiya]...No, if there is anything I can do, I don’t mind if you speak your mind without reserve but... could you stop calling me “Meiya-sama”?

[Rinka] Eh~~...Then...How should I call you…

[Iyo] How about Meiya-tan?

(T.N : You know about the suffix-tan right? If not, it means something like cute or something. Don’t use it in RL though! Unless you know this person very well)

[You] Don’t be stupid!

Some time later you are with C-squad in your room.

[You] Ah...Rinka, be more careful…

[Rinka] It can’t be helped. Did you think I could stay silent in front of Meiya-sama?

[You] The heck I know.

[Minori] I understand you so well…

[You] You don’t have to understand her!

[You] At any rates, Daikuji was quiet. I thought it would be you who would throw us into a mess.

[Rinka] Iyo-san is still sulking.

[You] Why still now?

[Minori] Vice-commander Kouzuki taught you, didn’t she? In this world, the Mitsurugi group doesn’t exist whereas there is the Daikuji group.

[You] Ahh. And then?
[Minori] These two corporations are rivals. You didn’t know it?

[You] Hum...ah, I see. Mitsurugi-senpai was in our world her important rival but because this world is different, even if Daikuji wants to fight Meiya, Daikuji cannot fight her so that’s why Daikuji’s sulking?

[Minori] That’s right.

[You] Eh...Daikuji, contrary to the exterior, you’re a good guy!

[Iyo] Ahhhhh?? You, what did you say ?

[You] Well, even though you can become furious, you know when to restrain yourself? You’re rude and have a bad temper but surprisingly, you’re an adult?

[Iyo] Sh, shut up! If you say anymore, I will step on you!

[You]...Step on me? Minori, translation.

[Minori] Well…

[Iyo] “Step on you” can only mean one thing, right! Retard! You’re just like a cat’s shit that needs to be stepped on !!

The door is violently slammed.

[You] She left...What was that just now?

[Minori] Well...The thing that Iyo said was…

[Rinka] I heard she inherited that from her beloved aunt Ayu-sama. I wonder it it was something like a tradition.

[You] There’s no way that thing can be a tradition~~~~~

[Rinka] It cannot be helped. I’m going to bring her back. When I come back, I would like to speak about a serious matter.

[You] Oh, about what?

[Rinka] I already decided. We have to make a decision on how I should call Meiya-sama.

[You] It only concerns you…

For the one who missed the previous chapters, you can read them here http://mla-sf.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Story?action=edit&section=37.

----------------------------------------

You know, I have had more than enough of the stamina bug. I will make another account and report that bug along with the bug about Yifei's skill. While I'm at it, I will also report the bug about Yuzuka's awakening.

----------------------------------------------

Daily missions wiki page updated :

http://mla-sf.wikia.com/wiki/Missions?action=edit&section=1

Edited by haloff1

5 people like this

I have some fan translations of most of the Strike Frontier 4komas if found roaming around 4chan archive. I though I'll post them here for everyone to read.

Spoiler

No.1

The Girls That Crossed times

I'm Shirakawa Minori
When I awoke I found myself in different dimension.

Oh, there's people!
[Yokohama Base]
Think it's that again?
Yep, another Vice Commander case.

Int's October 2001 right now!?

Yes, in other words this is world which is time lagged in comparison to your 2016 world.

15 years ago...whenI was still little..
...whitch means I'm same age as my mom!

Thank god it's deformed

I've analized your belongings and built this.
Game?
Wow! It's isin't any diffrent from over there!

This is enemy?
Looks gross...
Grappler class

*shudder*
Tank Class*

Nooooooo, don't come any closer!
* button mashing*
Oh my, quite a score you've hammered out.

No.2

Tama and Minori

I'm Shirakawa Minori
Inmy orginal world, I attended the Tamase Archery Dojo.
(What a mature woman)
Tamase Miki(2016)

*this world's Tamase(2001)*

T-this person is that Tamase Shihandai!?

So cute!
(Likes cats)
*purring*

She's teschinallty your elder in terms of appointment.

No.3

2nd Generation Neko un

Myname is Daikuuji Iyo!
My aunt who is the top of the Daikuujo Conglomerate gave me this propper name!

Ayu-sama. about the child's name.
Oh, right...

Even if they say "please decide on a name"...
*noticed world puzzle*
[Hint: banana -> Bununu]

Let's got with this

Ayu -> Iyo
A -> I U E O
Ya Yu -> Yo

How about it?

Uh, Yeah, great name...

No.4

A Mitsurugi Loyalty

I'm Oozawa Rinka
Nice to meet you.

I work with my parents who are working under Mitsurugi Financial Group to bring glory to it.

Let me intorduce you. This is Mitsurugi Meiya.
Pleased to meet you.
Meiya-sama when she was younger!!?

Maiya-sama it's my dream to serve you.
(It's the real deal!)
O..oh?

Tsukiyomi -V
You...how much do you know?
*shoulder clasp*
Huh?
*Remeber, intentity of Meiya in this world is TOP SECRET.

No.5

I didn't break the window glass!

Yo, I'm Takamori Misaki!
The type that's "I'm here from another world to save yours!"
*Poor Soldeir A manning a reception desk now instead of actually standing a guard*

I never though I'd meet everyone here again.
Let's have a blast of a party to celebrate!
I'll get everything ready...

Oh, andother new face?

Ah, I-I havent done anything yet! Sasaki-sense(i), I mean -sennindono [an idea is that entire Squad B was posted here

before her so: Sen(Prior) Nin(Appoint) Dono( honorific)]

...my Middle School Homeroom teacher was Sasaki-sensei, so when I heard her voice it was conditionl reflex...

Didn't I tell you not do do camping or survival games in school!?

Just how much did you do [to casue such ire/attention]?

No.6

If you pay 3000 Yen it's free

I'm Houzuki Akaru.

(This isin't even retro-tier)

When I heard there wasn't internet or games, I reallly wanted to go back.

If there's no games. you normally die...Isin't this an unescapable death for humanity...

My hand is shaking...

*flip*

Hanafuda->

...Showdown?

Don't underestimate Anlouge Games...

Thank You.

Gokou ( Higest winning point set in Hanafuda)

Ah...one more, just one more...

No.7

Oh Lost, lost ones.

Eeeeeeeh!? There's no cats here!?

Prety much all wild animals have been driven extinct by the BETA

Currently there's only few people with enough free time to raise a pet.

<-Likes cats

No way...

Then I will use Shihandai,no Sempai...(as replacement)

Don't go overboard.

A few days later.

Replica Gun

How is it, Sempai?

A cat tower has been crafted.

No.8

Daikuuji VS Mitsurugi

Iyo and Rinka are childhood friends, right?

Yes, ever since kindergarden.

Heh-heh, I definitely had charisma back then...

This is now the property of Daikuuji

Beep Boop Boop

Riiing

Ah, Auntie Ayu? Iyo-san's at it again...

How do you know auntie's phone number anywasys?

So that's the kind of hierarhy...

No.9

Showa Heart is a Mother's Heart

YuuMei-An is a Family restaurant managed by Mitsurugi financial group, know for their posotove reviews of tradisional

deserts.

...This world is full of synthetic food. People whon't be happy with just this...

Oh now you've said it, didn't ya?

^ Sgt. Maj. Kyouzuka Kouze

T-this is!?

To have this much taste with such limited ingredients... This is taste of a Showa Mother...

Hotcake
Kuzumochi
Donuts ( sunthetic)

Please let me learn here!?

*clasp*

Quite an interesting kid.

No.10

Ofutung anywere TL Note: Ofutung is apprently some closet cult religion about sleeping.

Akaru's thing is a hat, right?

Fufufu, this is secret weapon.

Like this...

*su-pop*
*zzz*

It's an incredible thing that let's you sleep anywere.

H-hey this is the hallway...
Ah, LTJG Pyatkh...

This boin pillow is also pretty nice...

Uh...what I am supposed to do with this...

No.11

The flow of time is hearthless

The UN Forces are multinational, thus millitary personel of many countries gather.

Patsukin Boin No Chan-Nee dakare kitta
ROugh translastion: It's here, a place full of older busty blondes.
TL Notes: Akaru is doing japanese variant og Pig latin. Kinpatsu - Gold hair, Nee-chan - Big Sister.Boin is a slang for big

bouncy breasts.

Akaru's certainly an old man inside...

besides, which era is Boin[g] even from? Showa?

(Huh?)
^TakeruAh, right, they did something like a Nostalgic Showa Compilation" on TV or such.

What...in the world?

(Nostalgic!?)

4koma no.12

Play with me, papa

Wow, so we're gonna be military too?
Real survival games are go!

Oh? Anti-personnel practice? Why not?

Oh!?

(To think that Sakaki-sense- I mean, sennin gave her okay)

Alright, everyone, let's give our all!!

(These people are hardcore)

Oh, done already?

No. 13

Are you perhaps that person?

...Yakisoba is...

God
Or the cosmos

Then you really are the legendary gamer KEI-sama!!?

It seems that you are an incredible person on our side[of the timeline]

Isn't she just being chumped?

Ah, to be able to see the Godhand with my own eyes

Ron

But for some reason she's happy...

No.14 Beta Testing.

I've integrated that game into the simulator.

You mean we can play with that?

But this is a little embarrassing

Don't worry about it!

Alright everyone, let's go!

Oh!

By the way, where do we insert the coins?

Thunk(head hang/mental fumble/mental face palm)

No.15
The real thing begins!

Everything up to now was for the sake of calibration.

From here on out, I'll be taking the real data now!

As I thought, Vice Commander Kouzuki is an incredible person

If we work with her and find a way to return to our world...!

Shirakawa Minori

Launching!!

But I still don't like the bug-like ones!

Minori only has issues with the tank-class(tiny ones)...

No.16

Minori's Special Training
I just can't handle Tank-class...

I'll help you out if you're doing special training!

I've set the units of the others to look like tank-class.

If it's smaller numbers, I can handle it...I think...

*LOOM*
minori~

minori~

...Sorry, I guess it was impossible.

W-well, she got stronger as a result...

No.17

Secret File(Swimsuits)

This week's training is at the south islands

Blunt!

Meiya-sama in swimsuit...

This is a chance(business opportunity)!

Young Meiya-sama Swimsuit Posters for YuuMeiAn Yokohama Base branch store(PX)
*Shutter*
There will be waves of customers!

I'm being chased by the Imperial Guard

Can you hold onto the data?

SEARCH FOR HER!

Can you not cause an international incident?

No. 18

Owner Talk(in a pet way)
More reinforcements from Alaska arrived
I'm Stella (sp)Bremel
Pleased to make your acquaintance

Boobies..

Akaru, Those are bad for you...

Hmph
Those are merely big...

So cute...
We had those types back at the old place...

So you understand?
Makes it worth needling them, no?

No.19

Gamers Playing

I've connected the simulator to your smart phone. You can now fight with your team.

Oooo!

Can those kids really pull off coordination...?

*seemingly pointless movement*

We'll have to back them up...

Clear

K (OK)

SW100T (100 Tank-class Southwest)

K

Waiting for reload - (Reloading!)

WTF (Seriously [of all times to do so]!?)

Eh? They managed to communicate just now?

gg (Good Game)

gg

No.20

The group that is "Bentos are brown"

Takamura Yui's specialty food is Nikujaga(Meat and Potatoes)...

Rather, it's the only thing she can make.

I'm Shirakwa Minori.

I really like simmered foods, but that taste is granny-like.

We are critically missing vivid colors.

Indeed

Alright, sorry for the wait, here's your chuuka-don(Chinese Style Donburi-rice)

We need this level of colorfulness.

Hakusai(Chinese Cabbage)
Ninjin(Carrots)
Ebi(Shrimp)
(Artificial)

Hmmm....

Give them an invitation to YuuMeiAn Yokosuka Branch's Sweets Full Course already.

No.21

Destiny

Takamura-sama

She seems to have a similar aura to Meiya-sama about her.

So you were part of the samurai caste?

*In the middle of cooking lecture

Yes. However, don't mind it[the stature] and continue as is.

That's good-

It seems like she'll be a good friend...

If there's anything I can do, tell me. I'll do my best as "Imperial Guard".

*ERK*

Remember, Rinka's wanted by the Guard for Meiya Swimsuit pics.

No.22

Level Uuuup!!

What is this? A maze?

Feels very RPG-like, no?

I thought this might happen, so I tried making a unit skin.

Looks the part

Knight Fubuki HP 500(In the venue of the SD Gundam cards)

I've even tried skinning the beta.

Tank Slime x3

>Run
>Self-Destruct

It's become a different game.

Hey, they've become serious.

Tank Slime x1000
Grappler Crab x 300
Living Fort x30

>Run
>Self-Destruct

Slime has called for allies!

RETREAT! RETREEEEAAAAT!!

No.23
Dageki Kaiju Hammerhead-class debuts

We have confirmation of a new BETA strain.

GROSS

BETA are rather gross and grotesque...

I wonder if it'll be cuter if we give it a face?

*blank panel*

Gro...

Gross!!!!

No.24
I met Mr. Bear

Inia lost her plushie

Where are you, Misha?

I must find Misha quickly!

If only there was some replacement...

ZZZZ

Wow! Misha got big!
*glomp*

*gunpoke*

No.25

Something akin to Self-sacrifice

New Operating System XM3 implemented
This will increase TSF capabilities?
2nd Lt Sendou Yuzuka
Lt Tatsunami Hibiki

Wow! They move better than before!

*rapid TSF servo noises*

We also adjusted personalized skills for each pilot.

Skill? This?

with a single press
[Skill Activation]
[DANGER]

Lt Tatsunamiiiiiii!!!

[Skill Activation]
S-11 Suicide Attack

Kaboom

*May have different effects to what is shown ingame.

No. 26

Loose Cannon Lt.

What kind of person was Lt Tatsunami!?

*Love story~

W-well...

He nearly died crossing the continent...

Huh?

He nearly died on a suicide charge against the Beta.

Uoryaaaaaaaax2

He nearly died jumping in front of the crossfire...

He's always one in front!

*Making so many things to worry about

You're sober right now, right?

[Shirafu in Misaki's last line means not drunk]

No.27
True Nature Awakening

Awakening?

What, does that mean we can become stronger?

A person's experience and memories will be important...or so it says

*And manuals

Yeesh, sounds complicated...

Memories and

Experience...

if I can have memories with 2nd Lt. then I can...

Who gave you the wrong idea?

No.28

Marimo-chan? aaun

When it comes to christmas, it's gotta be Santa Bikini

*I'm Olson

That's incorrect, okay?

I'm also a Santa this time...!

Off I go to deliver presents...!

...Why is it that when I give a gift, my stock increases instead...?

No.29
Timelines? Dunno them

This year's ending, huh...

It went by so quickly

We cleaned out the BETA and the rooms...

The hotpot is ready...(though it's mostly shirataki[white konnyaku powder])

...I feel like we've forgotten something...

*nom nom*

Hmm...?

Ah! We gotta get back to our world!?

That's it!?

Please look after us in the upcoming year.

56 minutes ago, Imabot said:

I have some fan translations of most of the Strike Frontier 4komas if found roaming around 4chan archive. I though I'll post them here for everyone to read.

Reveal hidden contents

No.1

The Girls That Crossed times

I'm Shirakawa Minori
When I awoke I found myself in different dimension.

Oh, there's people!
[Yokohama Base]
Think it's that again?
Yep, another Vice Commander case.

Int's October 2001 right now!?

Yes, in other words this is world which is time lagged in comparison to your 2016 world.

15 years ago...whenI was still little..
...whitch means I'm same age as my mom!

Thank god it's deformed

I've analized your belongings and built this.
Game?
Wow! It's isin't any diffrent from over there!

This is enemy?
Looks gross...
Grappler class

*shudder*
Tank Class*

Nooooooo, don't come any closer!
* button mashing*
Oh my, quite a score you've hammered out.

No.2

Tama and Minori

I'm Shirakawa Minori
Inmy orginal world, I attended the Tamase Archery Dojo.
(What a mature woman)
Tamase Miki(2016)

*this world's Tamase(2001)*

T-this person is that Tamase Shihandai!?

So cute!
(Likes cats)
*purring*

She's teschinallty your elder in terms of appointment.

No.3

2nd Generation Neko un

Myname is Daikuuji Iyo!
My aunt who is the top of the Daikuujo Conglomerate gave me this propper name!

Ayu-sama. about the child's name.
Oh, right...

Even if they say "please decide on a name"...
*noticed world puzzle*
[Hint: banana -> Bununu]

Let's got with this

Ayu -> Iyo
A -> I U E O
Ya Yu -> Yo

How about it?

Uh, Yeah, great name...

No.4

A Mitsurugi Loyalty

I'm Oozawa Rinka
Nice to meet you.

I work with my parents who are working under Mitsurugi Financial Group to bring glory to it.

Let me intorduce you. This is Mitsurugi Meiya.
Pleased to meet you.
Meiya-sama when she was younger!!?

Maiya-sama it's my dream to serve you.
(It's the real deal!)
O..oh?

Tsukiyomi -V
You...how much do you know?
*shoulder clasp*
Huh?
*Remeber, intentity of Meiya in this world is TOP SECRET.

No.5

I didn't break the window glass!

Yo, I'm Takamori Misaki!
The type that's "I'm here from another world to save yours!"
*Poor Soldeir A manning a reception desk now instead of actually standing a guard*

I never though I'd meet everyone here again.
Let's have a blast of a party to celebrate!
I'll get everything ready...

Oh, andother new face?

Ah, I-I havent done anything yet! Sasaki-sense(i), I mean -sennindono [an idea is that entire Squad B was posted here

before her so: Sen(Prior) Nin(Appoint) Dono( honorific)]

...my Middle School Homeroom teacher was Sasaki-sensei, so when I heard her voice it was conditionl reflex...

Didn't I tell you not do do camping or survival games in school!?

Just how much did you do [to casue such ire/attention]?

No.6

If you pay 3000 Yen it's free

I'm Houzuki Akaru.

(This isin't even retro-tier)

When I heard there wasn't internet or games, I reallly wanted to go back.

If there's no games. you normally die...Isin't this an unescapable death for humanity...

My hand is shaking...

*flip*

Hanafuda->

...Showdown?

Don't underestimate Anlouge Games...

Thank You.

Gokou ( Higest winning point set in Hanafuda)

Ah...one more, just one more...

No.7

Oh Lost, lost ones.

Eeeeeeeh!? There's no cats here!?

Prety much all wild animals have been driven extinct by the BETA

Currently there's only few people with enough free time to raise a pet.

<-Likes cats

No way...

Then I will use Shihandai,no Sempai...(as replacement)

Don't go overboard.

A few days later.

Replica Gun

How is it, Sempai?

A cat tower has been crafted.

No.8

Daikuuji VS Mitsurugi

Iyo and Rinka are childhood friends, right?

Yes, ever since kindergarden.

Heh-heh, I definitely had charisma back then...

This is now the property of Daikuuji

Beep Boop Boop

Riiing

Ah, Auntie Ayu? Iyo-san's at it again...

How do you know auntie's phone number anywasys?

So that's the kind of hierarhy...

No.9

Showa Heart is a Mother's Heart

YuuMei-An is a Family restaurant managed by Mitsurugi financial group, know for their posotove reviews of tradisional

deserts.

...This world is full of synthetic food. People whon't be happy with just this...

Oh now you've said it, didn't ya?

^ Sgt. Maj. Kyouzuka Kouze

T-this is!?

To have this much taste with such limited ingredients... This is taste of a Showa Mother...

Hotcake
Kuzumochi
Donuts ( sunthetic)

Please let me learn here!?

*clasp*

Quite an interesting kid.

No.10

Ofutung anywere TL Note: Ofutung is apprently some closet cult religion about sleeping.

Akaru's thing is a hat, right?

Fufufu, this is secret weapon.

Like this...

*su-pop*
*zzz*

It's an incredible thing that let's you sleep anywere.

H-hey this is the hallway...
Ah, LTJG Pyatkh...

This boin pillow is also pretty nice...

Uh...what I am supposed to do with this...

No.11

The flow of time is hearthless

The UN Forces are multinational, thus millitary personel of many countries gather.

Patsukin Boin No Chan-Nee dakare kitta
ROugh translastion: It's here, a place full of older busty blondes.
TL Notes: Akaru is doing japanese variant og Pig latin. Kinpatsu - Gold hair, Nee-chan - Big Sister.Boin is a slang for big

bouncy breasts.

Akaru's certainly an old man inside...

besides, which era is Boin[g] even from? Showa?

(Huh?)
^TakeruAh, right, they did something like a Nostalgic Showa Compilation" on TV or such.

What...in the world?

(Nostalgic!?)

4koma no.12

Play with me, papa

Wow, so we're gonna be military too?
Real survival games are go!

Oh? Anti-personnel practice? Why not?

Oh!?

(To think that Sakaki-sense- I mean, sennin gave her okay)

Alright, everyone, let's give our all!!

(These people are hardcore)

Oh, done already?

No. 13

Are you perhaps that person?

...Yakisoba is...

God
Or the cosmos

Then you really are the legendary gamer KEI-sama!!?

It seems that you are an incredible person on our side[of the timeline]

Isn't she just being chumped?

Ah, to be able to see the Godhand with my own eyes

Ron

But for some reason she's happy...

No.14 Beta Testing.

I've integrated that game into the simulator.

You mean we can play with that?

But this is a little embarrassing

Don't worry about it!

Alright everyone, let's go!

Oh!

By the way, where do we insert the coins?

Thunk(head hang/mental fumble/mental face palm)

No.15
The real thing begins!

Everything up to now was for the sake of calibration.

From here on out, I'll be taking the real data now!

As I thought, Vice Commander Kouzuki is an incredible person

If we work with her and find a way to return to our world...!

Shirakawa Minori

Launching!!

But I still don't like the bug-like ones!

Minori only has issues with the tank-class(tiny ones)...

No.16

Minori's Special Training
I just can't handle Tank-class...

I'll help you out if you're doing special training!

I've set the units of the others to look like tank-class.

If it's smaller numbers, I can handle it...I think...

*LOOM*
minori~

minori~

...Sorry, I guess it was impossible.

W-well, she got stronger as a result...

No.17

Secret File(Swimsuits)

This week's training is at the south islands

Blunt!

Meiya-sama in swimsuit...

This is a chance(business opportunity)!

Young Meiya-sama Swimsuit Posters for YuuMeiAn Yokohama Base branch store(PX)
*Shutter*
There will be waves of customers!

I'm being chased by the Imperial Guard

Can you hold onto the data?

SEARCH FOR HER!

Can you not cause an international incident?

No. 18

Owner Talk(in a pet way)
More reinforcements from Alaska arrived
I'm Stella (sp)Bremel
Pleased to make your acquaintance

Boobies..

Akaru, Those are bad for you...

Hmph
Those are merely big...

So cute...
We had those types back at the old place...

So you understand?
Makes it worth needling them, no?

No.19

Gamers Playing

I've connected the simulator to your smart phone. You can now fight with your team.

Oooo!

Can those kids really pull off coordination...?

*seemingly pointless movement*

We'll have to back them up...

Clear

K (OK)

SW100T (100 Tank-class Southwest)

K

Waiting for reload - (Reloading!)

WTF (Seriously [of all times to do so]!?)

Eh? They managed to communicate just now?

gg (Good Game)

gg

No.20

The group that is "Bentos are brown"

Takamura Yui's specialty food is Nikujaga(Meat and Potatoes)...

Rather, it's the only thing she can make.

I'm Shirakwa Minori.

I really like simmered foods, but that taste is granny-like.

We are critically missing vivid colors.

Indeed

Alright, sorry for the wait, here's your chuuka-don(Chinese Style Donburi-rice)

We need this level of colorfulness.

Hakusai(Chinese Cabbage)
Ninjin(Carrots)
Ebi(Shrimp)
(Artificial)

Hmmm....

Give them an invitation to YuuMeiAn Yokosuka Branch's Sweets Full Course already.

No.21

Destiny

Takamura-sama

She seems to have a similar aura to Meiya-sama about her.

So you were part of the samurai caste?

*In the middle of cooking lecture

Yes. However, don't mind it[the stature] and continue as is.

That's good-

It seems like she'll be a good friend...

If there's anything I can do, tell me. I'll do my best as "Imperial Guard".

*ERK*

Remember, Rinka's wanted by the Guard for Meiya Swimsuit pics.

No.22

Level Uuuup!!

What is this? A maze?

Feels very RPG-like, no?

I thought this might happen, so I tried making a unit skin.

Looks the part

Knight Fubuki HP 500(In the venue of the SD Gundam cards)

I've even tried skinning the beta.

Tank Slime x3

>Run
>Self-Destruct

It's become a different game.

Hey, they've become serious.

Tank Slime x1000
Grappler Crab x 300
Living Fort x30

>Run
>Self-Destruct

RETREAT! RETREEEEAAAAT!!

No.23
Dageki Kaiju Hammerhead-class debuts

We have confirmation of a new BETA strain.

GROSS

BETA are rather gross and grotesque...

I wonder if it'll be cuter if we give it a face?

*blank panel*

Gro...

Gross!!!!

No.24
I met Mr. Bear

Inia lost her plushie

Where are you, Misha?

I must find Misha quickly!

If only there was some replacement...

ZZZZ

Wow! Misha got big!
*glomp*

*gunpoke*

No.25

Something akin to Self-sacrifice

New Operating System XM3 implemented
This will increase TSF capabilities?
2nd Lt Sendou Yuzuka
Lt Tatsunami Hibiki

Wow! They move better than before!

*rapid TSF servo noises*

We also adjusted personalized skills for each pilot.

Skill? This?

with a single press
[Skill Activation]
[DANGER]

Lt Tatsunamiiiiiii!!!

[Skill Activation]
S-11 Suicide Attack

Kaboom

*May have different effects to what is shown ingame.

No. 26

Loose Cannon Lt.

What kind of person was Lt Tatsunami!?

*Love story~

W-well...

He nearly died crossing the continent...

Huh?

He nearly died on a suicide charge against the Beta.

Uoryaaaaaaaax2

He nearly died jumping in front of the crossfire...

He's always one in front!

*Making so many things to worry about

You're sober right now, right?

[Shirafu in Misaki's last line means not drunk]

No.27
True Nature Awakening

Awakening?

What, does that mean we can become stronger?

A person's experience and memories will be important...or so it says

*And manuals

Yeesh, sounds complicated...

Memories and

Experience...

if I can have memories with 2nd Lt. then I can...

Who gave you the wrong idea?

No.28

Marimo-chan? aaun

When it comes to christmas, it's gotta be Santa Bikini

*I'm Olson

That's incorrect, okay?

I'm also a Santa this time...!

Off I go to deliver presents...!

...Why is it that when I give a gift, my stock increases instead...?

No.29
Timelines? Dunno them

This year's ending, huh...

It went by so quickly

We cleaned out the BETA and the rooms...

The hotpot is ready...(though it's mostly shirataki[white konnyaku powder])

...I feel like we've forgotten something...

*nom nom*

Hmm...?

Ah! We gotta get back to our world!?

That's it!?

Please look after us in the upcoming year.

Oh I see. I think they were done by axterix173  based on what I did a while ago :
https://www.reddit.com/r/StrikeFrontier/comments/5a3bxy/mlsf_manga_4_coma_translation/

EDIT : Never mind. It's someone else. I never translated the chapter 21 and belong.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's talk about Muv Luv universe! First I'm curious about something.

You guys, how much do you know about Muv Luv? Do you know what happen in Muv Luv Alternative, Total Eclipse, Schwarzesmarken and in the Day After? I need to know if I should be careful with spoiler.

About the current event, I read somewhere that the drop rate of rainbow box is about 2%.

Edited by haloff1

I try to follow Muv-Luv universe and i pretty much know every possible spoiler you can came up with.

You want to talk about this universe in relation to Strike frontier or just in general?

And If drop rate is 2% i don't feel it. I got 98XR from achievement and still didn't have a single drop of rainbow chest whole time. ATM I farm for silver logs to LB my cards.

1 hour ago, Imabot said:

I try to follow Muv-Luv universe and i pretty much know every possible spoiler you can came up with.

You want to talk about this universe in relation to Strike frontier or just in general?

And If drop rate is 2% i don't feel it. I got 98XR from achievement and still didn't have a single drop of rainbow chest whole time. ATM I farm for silver logs to LB my cards.

I want to talk about Muv-Luv in general. Personally, I only read ML and MLA but I read everything on the Muv Luv wikia so I know pretty much every spoiler I guess? 

Say, what are your favorite TSFs?

Mine are :

1. U.N Type-00F/A . I didn't know it before I played MLSF but I fell in love with the color and the model. I said it before but it's for me the coolest TSF. Luckily, I got it when I tried to get the rafale.

2. F-22 Raptor (Infinity). One of the strongest TSF of Muv-Luv, if not the strongest mass-produced TSF at long range. Besides that, I like the edge and the angle.

3. Rafale. It's a bit because I'm French but another reason is that it looks good! The fact it's a very balanced TSF is a plus.

Now I would like to ask another question: what would you do in this situation:

-----------------

You are in your room. You are reading the prologue of Muv-Luv Strike Frontier on your computer screen / smartphone if you don't have a computer. Then suddenly there is a flash and the next thing you know is that you're on the ground. You look around you and you see a destroyed city. You look at yourself and that you realize you have the body of a healthy 17 year-old boy/girl (it's you when you were younger/ when you will older). You have all of your memory. You don't speak Japanese better than you can now. You see far away a school building with a radar on top. What do you do?

------------

About the drop rate, yeah. It you already have Stella or the Type-98XR then it's much better investment to farm logs. I'm doing the same thing. I hope they will lower the cost to LB SSR...

5 hours ago, haloff1 said:

I want to talk about Muv-Luv in general. Personally, I only read ML and MLA but I read everything on the Muv Luv wikia so I know pretty much every spoiler I guess? 

Mine are :

1. U.N Type-00F/A . I didn't know it before I played MLSF but I fell in love with the color and the model. I said it before but it's for me the coolest TSF. Luckily, I got it when I tried to get the rafale.

2. F-22 Raptor (Infinity). One of the strongest TSF of Muv-Luv, if not the strongest mass-produced TSF at long range. Besides that, I like the edge and the angle.

3. Rafale. It's a bit because I'm French but another reason is that it looks good! The fact it's a very balanced TSF is a plus.

-----------------

You are in your room. You are reading the prologue of Muv-Luv Strike Frontier on your computer screen / smartphone if you don't have a computer. Then suddenly there is a flash and the next thing you know is that you're on the ground. You look around you and you see a destroyed city. You look at yourself and that you realize you have the body of a healthy 17 year-old boy/girl (it's you when you were younger/ when you will older). You have all of your memory. You don't speak Japanese better than you can now. You see far away a school building with a radar on top. What do you do?

------------

About the drop rate, yeah. It you already have Stella or the Type-98XR then it's much better investment to farm logs. I'm doing the same thing. I hope they will lower the cost to LB SSR...

My favorite tsf are:

1.f4 phantom/f4j gekishin:

Thats how a tsf should look like....

2.a 10 thunderbolt: still... thats how a tsf should look like

------------

Hmmm maybe i will back to the room and play again until get eaten by beta(if the room still not change) 

Or if i see the school building have IJA emblem or a training facility for IJA i will join there, and maybe meet her.... 

Favorite TSF eh

So far i only got one

EF-2000 Typhoon, especially the Zerberus Batallion Leader color, absolutely epic 👌👌👌

Let's see...in no particular order:

F-14AN3 Mindseeker - I don't really like the F-14 line but this is the sole exception. I like the overall look & design as well as its function/mission of bringing the witches/princesses deep into the abyss.

F-15 Eagle - Not the most fancy or sleek designed but I really like its overall look & is frequentlly used by all nations so lots of screentime (Happy to see it animated & used often in the TE anime). Also happy that it keeps getting upgraded & has even reached 3rd Gen & still going strong (SR Orbital Diver & Silent Eagle/Gekkou versions please!). I still haven't gotten the ACTV Active Eagle though...   

A-10 Thunderbolt II - Love the cool plane itself, also love the design & fucntion of the TSF version. More gatling guns. More dakka. Hold the line!

MiG-29 Lastochka - Really love the design, also has cool chainsaw blade motors on its arms & legs (CQC!) Seeing it as a mear R rarity unit with all those SR Fubuki's is an atrocity dammit'. 

YF-23 Black Widow II - Pretty cool girl but gets no love from America senpai. Has awesome weapons & is too cool looking to be used as a "mass produced" unit. Think about it, design wise the Raptor looks more like a newer "grunt" unit compared to this one where its more likey to be what commanders or named main characters use.

Rafale/Typhoon - Put them together because they're basically twins/sisters. On one hand, Eurofront crew is awesome in them. On another, Le Tigre is awesome in them as well. Rafale has the more awesome hook sword while Typhoon has that cool Mk.57 gun.

Some notable stuff:
F4 Phantom - I'd actually like it more if there was a "slimmed down" version. Look & design isn't that bad if the big & heavy looking shoulder armor & "thunder thighs" were slimmed down (try to visualize it).

A-6 Intruder - I don't like it & its design one bit. Not really fond of the overly slow & heavy ones but I've got great respect on the job they do: 1st ones in, last ones out. As you can see, I'm quite fond of the ones with the really very sucky/high casualty roles (MindSeeker, A-10, Orbital Divers).

The others like the Takemikazuchi or Shiranui fall in my "They're ok/cool I guess?" category.

--------------

You guys, how much do you know about Muv Luv? Do you know what happen in Muv Luv Alternative, Total Eclipse, Schwarzesmarken and in the Day After? I need to know if I should be careful with spoiler.

In my situation, I was spoilered to hell & back w/ so much that I just went the shortcut route & just read the manga versions & other little info's of ML & Unlimited & just skipped straight to Alternative. Partially the reason why I have very little affection for the rest of Squad B that isn't named Takeru, Meiya & Sumika.

Since there really isn't any proper translated versions of the other spin-offs, of course I've only gotten info from spoilers from threads & the wikis. The anime adaptations of TE & Schwarz may have been far from perfect, but we did get animated TSF & BETA action & reawakened the fanbase a bit & added some more.

So basically, spoil away at me bro! Haha~

--------------

About the current event, I read somewhere that the drop rate of rainbow box is about 2%.

So a 98% percent probabilty of failure each try huh? But then again, looking at it from a certain point of view, we actually have a 2% chance of getting a pretty good SSR TSF per try using only AP.

Think about it, we need 50 G-ores to roll the gacha & we get a even more miniscule chance of getting an SSR which is then divided/lowered again even more since there are characters & TSFs.

Restoring your AP w/ G-ores can actually be considered a good investment since depending on ones luck, one can end up getting several very useful P-attribute units. Of course on the more realistic flip side, all the used G-ores may seem like a waste since good luck is needed to even get one to drop...which is the case for me actually, used a good amount of G-ores to restore AP but aside from the free one we get from finishing the event quest 100 times, I've still only gotten one Rainbow chest drop.

Can be considered 'wastefull' but not so much. I've gotten quite a good amount of EXPs as well as more than 30 SR Yifei's, I'll at least be getting a lot of good mats & G-ores when I LB & max their affections. So yes, using G-ores to restore AP is a viable option, just don't waste more than 50 of them...that'll be a almost complete loss.

--------------

I'd like to say that we're lucky that even if we can't speak Japanese, that world has 'forcecully' gotten international enough that proper communication is possible...but seeing that we just got sucked into the MuvLuv universe seemingly smacked in middle of the Unlimited/Alternative timeline where humanity's future is hanging on the edge of extinction, that can be considered very unlucky.
I mean sure there are cool giant robots we could possibly ride, but that depends if we can pass the test & is able to pilot them at all or get stuck as one of the expendable ground grunts at most. 

Ah, but let's forget about the realistic fallouts for now...for my answer, I guess just like most people, we get in contact w/ the big boss lady & share our future knowledge to help out which in certain points can be more informative than Takeru's since we know more about the BETA, Hives & Unlimited's 'hopeless' G-bombed to hell future.

How much we can help or how EFF'ed we are can also depend on if Takeru is also around to help out 00-Unit & bring about Alternatives slightly-more-ideal but still angstastic future. *Sigh* way too many factors to realitically screw us over as much as Takeru (not to mention all the butterfly effects we'll inevitably end up making as well).

--------------

Ah, all that talk makes me wish for a Strike Frontier 2 or something. Basically, its contents would be the future/beyond Alternative after we're in the brink of or has fully retaken Earth.

Now comes the next step, defending from future BETA drops & as well as humanity's counter offensive beginning w/ the Moon Hive. So much possibities...New space capable TSFs! New BETA strains! Older versions of characters we like & new ones! Newer angst, CHOMP & despair!

Edited by Reis

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, haloff1 said:

Easy. F-5 Freedom Fighter, F-15E Strike Eagle, A-10 Thunderbolt II and YF-23 Black Widow II.

11 hours ago, haloff1 said:

-----------------

Focus in surviving in that hell hole. Try to get Yuuko on my side and at least prove I'm somewhat useful to her thanks to my meta knowledge.  Especially warm Her about consequences of Letting Unit 00 connect with BETA reactor when the time comes. I'll NOT try to be TSF pilot. Fuck that I don't want to die. I was a conscript in an army so I have some of the milliary training that I'll not appear to be total noob If I be forced to take part in classes and exercises.

Well that what I want to do anyway. I don't know how interaction with he people and witnessing all that horror first hand will affect my judgment in the long run.

11 hours ago, haloff1 said:

Well I wish her drop rate was in gold chest not rainbow one. I have Stella but I would love to increase her Skill level so she will be even more useful.

Wait...

Nobody will die in strike frontier right?(scenario i mean) 

Right?.....

Out of main SF cast?

Not likely anyone of them will get hurt. TSF they pilot are all turned into remotely controlled drones. So they won't be present on the battle field directly. But if things go like in Alternative then there is a small chance for a CHOMP during BETA attack on Yokohama Base.

17 hours ago, shinnarika said:

My favorite tsf are:

1.f4 phantom/f4j gekishin:

Thats how a tsf should look like....

2.a 10 thunderbolt: still... thats how a tsf should look like

------------

Hmmm maybe i will back to the room and play again until get eaten by beta(if the room still not change) 

Or if i see the school building have IJA emblem or a training facility for IJA i will join there, and maybe meet her.... 

I see that you like tanky TSFs, like for example MechWarrior or Metal Gear?

In this scenario, this base is Yokohama base so no IJA. I didn't say it but this is the MLSF timeline. It's one or two days after the protagonist and Minori arrived at the base. In that case, the best choice is to go Yokohama base and work under Yuuko just like Takeru and the protagonist. But in that case, I don't think you would be allowed to go outside, not with your knowledge. If you don't go to Yokohama base, then you will die of dehydration. You cannot go back to your room (your house doesn't exist in this world).

17 hours ago, Nexiva said:

Favorite TSF eh

So far i only got one

EF-2000 Typhoon, especially the Zerberus Batallion Leader color, absolutely epic 👌👌👌

Well at least it's easier to get one favorite TSF in MLSF than several TSFs. I think there will surely be event SSR/ gacha SR Typhoon in the future. Maybe after the Schwarzesmarken event because the EuroFront is a bit connected to Schwarzesmarken.

11 hours ago, Reis said:

Let's see...in no particular order:

F-14AN3 Mindseeker - I don't really like the F-14 line but this is the sole exception. I like the overall look & design as well as its function/mission of bringing the witches/princesses deep into the abyss.

F-15 Eagle - Not the most fancy or sleek designed but I really like its overall look & is frequentlly used by all nations so lots of screentime (Happy to see it animated & used often in the TE anime). Also happy that it keeps getting upgraded & has even reached 3rd Gen & still going strong (SR Orbital Diver & Silent Eagle/Gekkou versions please!). I still haven't gotten the ACTV Active Eagle though...   

A-10 Thunderbolt II - Love the cool plane itself, also love the design & fucntion of the TSF version. More gatling guns. More dakka. Hold the line!

MiG-29 Lastochka - Really love the design, also has cool chainsaw blade motors on its arms & legs (CQC!) Seeing it as a mear R rarity unit with all those SR Fubuki's is an atrocity dammit'. 

YF-23 Black Widow II - Pretty cool girl but gets no love from America senpai. Has awesome weapons & is too cool looking to be used as a "mass produced" unit. Think about it, design wise the Raptor looks more like a newer "grunt" unit compared to this one where its more likey to be what commanders or named main characters use.

Rafale/Typhoon - Put them together because they're basically twins/sisters. On one hand, Eurofront crew is awesome in them. On another, Le Tigre is awesome in them as well. Rafale has the more awesome hook sword while Typhoon has that cool Mk.57 gun.

Some notable stuff:
F4 Phantom - I'd actually like it more if there was a "slimmed down" version. Look & design isn't that bad if the big & heavy looking shoulder armor & "thunder thighs" were slimmed down (try to visualize it).

A-6 Intruder - I don't like it & its design one bit. Not really fond of the overly slow & heavy ones but I've got great respect on the job they do: 1st ones in, last ones out. As you can see, I'm quite fond of the ones with the really very sucky/high casualty roles (MindSeeker, A-10, Orbital Divers).

The others like the Takemikazuchi or Shiranui fall in my "They're ok/cool I guess?" category.

--------------

In my situation, I was spoilered to hell & back w/ so much that I just went the shortcut route & just read the manga versions & other little info's of ML & Unlimited & just skipped straight to Alternative. Partially the reason why I have very little affection for the rest of Squad B that isn't named Takeru, Meiya & Sumika.

Since there really isn't any proper translated versions of the other spin-offs, of course I've only gotten info from spoilers from threads & the wikis. The anime adaptations of TE & Schwarz may have been far from perfect, but we did get animated TSF & BETA action & reawakened the fanbase a bit & added some more.

So basically, spoil away at me bro! Haha~

--------------

So a 98% percent probabilty of failure each try huh? But then again, looking at it from a certain point of view, we actually have a 2% chance of getting a pretty good SSR TSF per try using only AP.

Think about it, we need 50 G-ores to roll the gacha & we get a even more miniscule chance of getting an SSR which is then divided/lowered again even more since there are characters & TSFs.

Restoring your AP w/ G-ores can actually be considered a good investment since depending on ones luck, one can end up getting several very useful P-attribute units. Of course on the more realistic flip side, all the used G-ores may seem like a waste since good luck is needed to even get one to drop...which is the case for me actually, used a good amount of G-ores to restore AP but aside from the free one we get from finishing the event quest 100 times, I've still only gotten one Rainbow chest drop.

Can be considered 'wastefull' but not so much. I've gotten quite a good amount of EXPs as well as more than 30 SR Yifei's, I'll at least be getting a lot of good mats & G-ores when I LB & max their affections. So yes, using G-ores to restore AP is a viable option, just don't waste more than 50 of them...that'll be a almost complete loss.

--------------

I'd like to say that we're lucky that even if we can't speak Japanese, that world has 'forcecully' gotten international enough that proper communication is possible...but seeing that we just got sucked into the MuvLuv universe seemingly smacked in middle of the Unlimited/Alternative timeline where humanity's future is hanging on the edge of extinction, that can be considered very unlucky.
I mean sure there are cool giant robots we could possibly ride, but that depends if we can pass the test & is able to pilot them at all or get stuck as one of the expendable ground grunts at most. 

Ah, but let's forget about the realistic fallouts for now...for my answer, I guess just like most people, we get in contact w/ the big boss lady & share our future knowledge to help out which in certain points can be more informative than Takeru's since we know more about the BETA, Hives & Unlimited's 'hopeless' G-bombed to hell future.

How much we can help or how EFF'ed we are can also depend on if Takeru is also around to help out 00-Unit & bring about Alternatives slightly-more-ideal but still angstastic future. *Sigh* way too many factors to realitically screw us over as much as Takeru (not to mention all the butterfly effects we'll inevitably end up making as well).

--------------

Ah, all that talk makes me wish for a Strike Frontier 2 or something. Basically, its contents would be the future/beyond Alternative after we're in the brink of or has fully retaken Earth.

Now comes the next step, defending from future BETA drops & as well as humanity's counter offensive beginning w/ the Moon Hive. So much possibities...New space capable TSFs! New BETA strains! Older versions of characters we like & new ones! Newer angst, CHOMP & despair!

+1 for the YF-23. I actually like it more the raptor but because it was just a prototype...

The SU-37U is not one of your favorite? It's the TSF of Cryska and Inia though.

About English, yeah, it should be more or less fine...I have some huge doubts about whether Meiya,Takeru,Minori can speak English anywhere good enough but at least Yuuko and the U.N soldiers should speak it more than well enough.

About the what if, I'm not sure if sharing knowledge of Alternative is a good idea. If you change something, the future may diverge. For example, would you try to prevent Marimo's fate? If you do it, Takeru may not be motivated enough to return back to his world and then come back. If he doesn't come back, Sumika will still be "KILL KILL KILL", and then humanity probably won't be able to take down the original hive. So trying to improve the future may very well doom it. Just like you said, there are 'way too many factors to realitically screw us over'.

Strike Frontier 2...It's never going to happen I guess because 1) Strike Frontier is an online game so they can continue the story for as long as they want 2) What happens after Alternative will surely be told in one main VN Muv-Luv first. Maybe next year? But yeah I agree with you, I really really want to know too what humanity will do after Ouka. I'm not that excited for space TSFs because for me one of the charm of TSFs is that they are relatively realists compared to gundam  for example.

Speaking of new characters, the 4gamer interview mentioned MLSF will introduce new characters in Mars/April.

11 hours ago, Imabot said:

Easy. F-5 Freedom Fighter, F-15E Strike Eagle, A-10 Thunderbolt II and YF-23 Black Widow II.

Focus in surviving in that hell hole. Try to get Yuuko on my side and at least prove I'm somewhat useful to her thanks to my meta knowledge.  Especially warm Her about consequences of Letting Unit 00 connect with BETA reactor when the time comes. I'll NOT try to be TSF pilot. Fuck that I don't want to die. I was a conscript in an army so I have some of the milliary training that I'll not appear to be total noob If I be forced to take part in classes and exercises.

Well that what I want to do anyway. I don't know how interaction with he people and witnessing all that horror first hand will affect my judgment in the long run.

Well I wish her drop rate was in gold chest not rainbow one. I have Stella but I would love to increase her Skill level so she will be even more useful.

I see. But you know, the moment you tell her everything, you become useless hehe. Since you would be in the MLSF universe, you would be playing the game with the protagonist so you should be quite safe. If not, there would be I guess 5 options:

• Become an eishi and very likely die not too long after.
  • Become a foot soldier and even more likely die not too long after.
  • Run away and hide in America. You live a miserable life but you live.
  • Be a front-line TSF technician. You should live a bit longer than an eishi.
  • Be an engineer/scientist far away from the front line. IMO the best choice, if you have got the skills.
4 hours ago, shinnarika said:

Wait...

Right?.....

This is Muv-Luv.

For now no named character dies yet. The latest chapter of MLSF is just before the Coup D'Etat. I wonder if Walken will survive this time.

------------------------------------------

Oh my, I'm so looking forward to the event tomorrow! I'm going to f5 non-stop starting from 7:00. For the event description/translation, I will surely do it tomorrow midnight because I have work to do during the day.

------------------------------------------

By the way, about the daily quests, it looks like they are changing everyday.

Edited by haloff1

3 hours ago, haloff1 said:

I see that you like tanky TSFs, like for example MechWarrior or Metal Gear?

In this scenario, this base is Yokohama base so no IJA. I didn't say it but this is the MLSF timeline. It's one or two days after the protagonist and Minori arrived at the base. In that case, the best choice is to go Yokohama base and work under Yuuko just like Takeru and the protagonist. But in that case, I don't think you would be allowed to go outside, not with your knowledge. If you don't go to Yokohama base, then you will die of dehydration. You cannot go back to your room (your house doesn't exist in this world).

Then.... its better to die from dehydration than to join the un in yokohama..... 

Because there is a high chance that bastard sagiri will drag her and hibiki from training unit to join the coup 

Its better to die first than have to fight the one that you love like in gundam 0080 

The SU-37U is not one of your favorite? It's the TSF of Cryska and Inia though.

Its one those that also falls in my "They're kinda' ok/cool I guess?" category. The others like the J-10 falls to my "Meh~" category.

Fubuki's should have been there as well but the blatant overuse of it in StrikeFrontier & their domination of the SR category as well as trumping other cool/unique/better TSFs has made me really hate them. 

I mean sure they're used by the OG ML main cast & the customized ones used by the MLASF OG girls are understandable too but, c'mon! There should have been F-5's & other older Gen around the R-HR rarities (Like there's even a F-16 stuck in HR, damn popularity powers can be such a...*grumble* *grumble*)

Regarding Yuuko, we should be genre savvy enough to not give away everything after all. Better to make good excuses like we can't remember everything for some reason but proper stimulus helps restore our knowledge (i.e. Only say something about all the Hives being connected somewhere around the 00-Unit's completion & stablization, Help prevent, but not outright stop, Marimo's death by telling her to increase security post clean-up of the place to prevent stray BETAs, etc.)

Strike Frontier 2...It's never going to happen I guess because 1) Strike Frontier is an online game so they can continue the story for as long as they want 2) What happens after Alternative will surely be told in one main VN Muv-Luv first. Maybe next year? But yeah I agree with you, I really really want to know too what humanity will do after Ouka. I'm not that excited for space TSFs because for me one of the charm of TSFs is that they are relatively realists compared to gundam  for example.

That's why I kinda' want a possibly less-than-canon spin-off that can leave a bit more leeway plot & tech development wise but at the same time some nice plausible stuff can be canonized later or its  contents inspire future stuff. A Strike Frontier 2-like game is one of the more likely place for such.

Although humanity has a few decades to clean-up & prepare, we'll most likey still see lots of familiar TSFs customized for empty vacuum use anyway like Space Custom F-15's. Plus if ever, we're more likely to see Moon/Mars terrestrial based Hive combat rather than the flying around void of space ones overused in Gundams.

Also the idea of older & grizzled Yuuya or Hibiki as our squad leaders as well as seeing/meeting/cooperating with the possible sons and/or daughters of familiar characters amuses me.

Wait...

Right?.....

Maybe not with the main cast but Minori & the rest wil most likely see the horrors the BETA bring sooner or later. The reality of their situation will hit even harder & most likely bloodier.

-----------------------------------------

New event coming already once again. After all I did, my final loot tally are:
- Lots of silver & gold EXPs
- 1 measly Rainbow drop & the Event quest reward resulting in 2 SSR TSFs. To think it could have been worst...
- A whopping 59 SR Yifei's. Great googly moogly...tried too hard.

Going by tradition, next is a farming type Event once again. Hope the new stuff are nice (Shop SR A-10s please~).

Edited by Reis

Favorite TSFs:

Takemi 00R, 00F or 00A in their different colors i dont have a favorite like them all

Raptor but only in black so i guess is the infinites ones, dont like it in other color

Terminator because of the chainsaws, and i like the design aswell, want my termy with chainsaws in the game

In the end the 3 big ones

XFJ-01 Shiranui Second Phase 3 too bad this one never appeared in the anime only saw a couple of pics of it and of a toy or scale model. The rest of the Shiranuis are not important to me

What i know about muvluv? not a lot just random info here and there like what is the 00 unit got spoiled by myself while reading the different events in the wikia and one was mentioning it and i was what is that i went read and i was looooool ok whatever so i dont mind if you spoil something about muv, alternative, etc. The only thing i wanna read or watch by myself not spoiler(dunno where to get it or if its translated) is what happened after the end of the anime of total eclipse only know that a big important battle happened and Yuuya uses the the phase 3 and the hive etc but just a very limited general idea so dunno in the end lol.

And the one where Irisdina appears that i cant spell that tittle to be honest, because  the anime covered all so its ok for you spoil about it and because i hate that series in the end so i dont care lol

Wow this Schwarzesmarken doesn't have Beatrix D: (EDIT: It seems she'll be the other SSR coming soon?)

Also the last mission 30 is very reminiscent of the last laserjagd the 666 Squadron performed during Schwarzesmarken. Just the whole layout of the Beta is almost identical. Thought it was a neat touch.

Edited by KJO