haloff1

Muv Luv Alternative Strike Frontier

853 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Zub said:

So, what's this about the pick-up gacha? 

The new girl+her TSF + 3 original idol with the same 1.5% chance for an SSR :)

3 minutes ago, Nexiva said:

Thanks to the broken translation, i see a slight hope that we could port our dmm account for the upcoming google play ver.

Or is it? Dunno, someone who could do moonrunes, please help

Screenshot_2017-05-19-21-47-53.png

Screenshot_2017-05-19-21-48-01.png

They said they received a lot of questions regarding the pre-registration (obviously)

So the answer is YES, the DMM account/ID can be used with the future release of the iOS/Android version.

Or if you so choose to create a new account to play, you can do that as well (remember this will be the all age ver)

@Edelweiss nice, hopefully we could use the dmm account there, actually i dont mind the all age ver, as long they have same events being held.

I just prefer the google play ver so i dont need to use vpn, i can drag my friends along, and the conversion rate for the wallet is considerably cheaper than dmm

Also, the next update....

3000 each idols

Being on 40 is already hellish... W t f...

Oh well, i resign from this event, got one each, not too interested on XM3-ing too much, already XM3 each tsf attrib, well, bye this event

And say hello to idolmaster's cow event, come to papa

That new Girl remember me on a drunken / clumsy Iris...

10 hours ago, shinnarika said:

the english community is here right?....

I talked about post it in the Japanese Communtiy or why should it translated in Japanese?

4 hours ago, Nexiva said:

I just prefer the google play ver so i dont need to use vpn,

Since March, I can play in Chrome on DMM.jp without VPN.

Edited by Voice_of_the_chaos_gods

Looking at the current event, I think they really need to rethink & rebalance a lot of things (especially future ones to come). 

The highest difficulty event quests are understandably hard but its gotten to the point that SR ranked units even if fully leveled + XM3'ed or Awakened are hardly or barely usable.

More than couple of SSR's are absolutely necessity for the 40ap ones while a team of fully ascended SR's will face almost certain defeat w/o a lot of support items. Especially w/ the removal of the 30ap, a lot of SR's overall usefulness has declined further. In a way, they themselves pretty much lowered the value of more than half the units available in their game.

Farming the event drops is also horrible w/ its atrocious drop rate it seems. I've only been focusing on the 1st 40ap one but there are a lot of times that I actually only get less than 10 per mission w/o the Idol supports to boost it. (With a few days left, I've already made peace w/ myself that I won't be getting anything else of good value anymore)

That's my personal evaluation anyway. Again, its ironic how the bright & cheery Idol event feels like one of the least fun releases so far execution wise. If the gacha issue is true as well then it gets even more extra horrible.

3 people like this

1 hour ago, Reis said:

Looking at the current event, I think they really need to rethink & rebalance a lot of things (especially future ones to come). 

The highest difficulty event quests are understandably hard but its gotten to the point that SR ranked units even if fully leveled + XM3'ed or Awakened are hardly or barely usable.

More than couple of SSR's are absolutely necessity for the 40ap ones while a team of fully ascended SR's will face almost certain defeat w/o a lot of support items. Especially w/ the removal of the 30ap, a lot of SR's overall usefulness has declined further. In a way, they themselves pretty much lowered the value of more than half the units available in their game.

Farming the event drops is also horrible w/ its atrocious drop rate it seems. I've only been focusing on the 1st 40ap one but there are a lot of times that I actually only get less than 10 per mission w/o the Idol supports to boost it. (With a few days left, I've already made peace w/ myself that I won't be getting anything else of good value anymore)

That's my personal evaluation anyway. Again, its ironic how the bright & cheery Idol event feels like one of the least fun releases so far execution wise. If the gacha issue is true as well then it gets even more extra horrible.

Well, to make your opinion worse or better, indeed this cheery bright idol event is not as bright as it turns out, so like Gaim and Madoka eh.

Le me already stop caring to this goddammit event since got all 3 tsf

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Reis said:

Its definitely not a beginner friendly event.

The ONLY way to get tickets effectively is the upper 2 40ap stage gives roughly 30-50/70-130 tickets respectively. But if your already farming the upper 2 40 ap stages, you get atleast 1 idol TSF every 10th run. After getting a good set, your pretty much done for the event.

But the event is certainly farmable if you actually play long enough. The previous 3 point event can exchange for a tremendous amount of bronze/silver/gold discs. 50 gold, 300 silver, 500 bronze per event.
That is more than enough to max LB a full team of SSR TSF and eishi/CP.

It is also important to use sword or shield sword + technique TSF to type advantage.

With some luck of having some older SSR technique types and items you can get the first SSR TSF(prefer the Terminator) from the event. Max lvl + LB it, the snowball will just roll from there and become easier and easier to farm as you gain a full team of max LB + max lvl event Terminator TSF.

Its nice if you can actually gacha one of the new idol charas since their skill is very helpful. or befriend one.

Definitely not a newbie-causal player friendly event. But it is definitely a nice change from the usual, click click, auto, 2 minute later, click click auto. Oh so easy. events. 

1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, Edelweiss said:

Its definitely not a beginner friendly event.

The ONLY way to get tickets effectively is the upper 2 40ap stage gives roughly 30-50/70-130 tickets respectively. But if your already farming the upper 2 40 ap stages, you get atleast 1 idol TSF every 10th run. After getting a good set, your pretty much done for the event.

But the event is certainly farmable if you actually play long enough. The previous 3 point event can exchange for a tremendous amount of bronze/silver/gold discs. 50 gold, 300 silver, 500 bronze per event.
That is more than enough to max LB a full team of SSR TSF and eishi/CP.

It is also important to use sword or shield sword + technique TSF to type advantage.

With some luck of having some older SSR technique types and items you can get the first SSR TSF(prefer the Terminator) from the event. Max lvl + LB it, the snowball will just roll from there and become easier and easier to farm as you gain a full team of max LB + max lvl event Terminator TSF.

Its nice if you can actually gacha one of the new idol charas since their skill is very helpful. or befriend one.

Definitely not a newbie-causal player friendly event. But it is definitely a nice change from the usual, click click, auto, 2 minute later, click click auto. Oh so easy. events. 

Easy events are very much preferable to this powercreeped garbage

@Edelweiss That's the problem, the current event is to biased towards Hardcore players.

Past event quests at least had a spread out/balanced difficulty (as well as fitting rewards on finishing them). The 40AP ones now are for those who are looking for a challenge & better rates farming or drop wise.

A challenge is not bad, a welcomed option even. But now the highest difficulty one's the only efficient farming choice, the rest are below mediocre. Using up a lot if not most of ones item stocks just to finish them properly is also bad for overall efficiency since it is farming event i.e. lots of reruns. (I'm out of Heal-all 30%, running low on Heal-All 50%)

@Kashiwagi I wouldn't call it garbage, but like Edel said, its not beginner or casual friendly. Certainly a bad one to start with for someone who've just heard of the game & checks it out but is welcomed w/ that.

2 people like this

@Voice_of_the_chaos_gods I wouldn't say a lot especially w/ this currently being one of the few things where a lot of fans are getting their MuvLuv fix. 

On a more positive note, with the coming release of the "for the masses" All-Ages version (& if our account are indeed connected), there's a fair chance that most of not all the earlier events would be rerun for all the possible newbies.

Good news for everyone if it is so since its another chance to get all those prizes or those nifty event only ones like SR Minori & her ever useful healing ability.

1 person likes this

30 minutes ago, Zub said:

What? They won't rerun the events in the R-18 version.

They did, we already had some like SR Minori & SR Stella's events so the others may return as well.

Just saying that if both versions are still connected/the same then the coming release could trigger the re-releases.

I just hope if they do re-run, it would be still held for both playstpre and dmm ver, so of thet held minori again. We all get as well

I already posted here the message in English. It was in SPOILER so maybe some people missed it. As a reminder, it was :

Hello everyone. Please read my message carefully. I would like to talk about the omake tsuki idol gacha. I’m currently an exchange student studying in Japan. I’m learning Japanese but I’m very bad at it so I hope you don’t mind my mistakes.

About the omake tsuki idol gacha, as many of you said it already, the gacha is bugged. The idol SSR rate is not 4.5% at the beginning and then 6% and so on but most likely only 1.5%.

I will now demonstrate that the probability that the gacha is bugged is higher than 99.999 999 999 881%.

………..

First, there are at least three people who spent 600 原石without getting a single idol SSR.

These three people are Urethane (message posted at 05/12 22:00),  ハーメルン (message posted at 05/13 14:53) and Faranerk (message posted at 05/17 20:40).

The probability p that someone doesn’t get any idol SSR even after spending 600原石 is :

(1-0.015*3)^11 * (1-0.015*4) ^11 * (1-0.015*5) ^11 * (1-0.015*6) ^11

* (1-0.015*7) ^11 * (1-0.015*8) ^11* (1-0.015*9) ^11 * (1-0.015*10) ^11

* (1-0.015*13) ^11 * (1-0.015*15) ^11  * (1-0.015*15) ^11 * (1-0.015*15) ^11

= 2.821724173200301e-09 = 0.000 000 282% = p

But it happened three times. How unlikely it is? Let’s calculate it.

Let’s assume 50,000 players spent 600 原石 on the omake idol gacha. Of course it’s a huge overestimation but let’s accept it for now.

Let’s call n the number of players (=50,000). Let’s call k the number of players who didn’t get any idol SSR even after spending 600 原石. Then the probability PK that k players don’t get any idol SSR even after spending 600 原石 is :

n!/ ( k!*(n-k)!) * p^k * (1-p)^(n-k)

It’s a binomial distribution. 二項分布

Thus the probability P0 that every player got at least one idol SSR after spending 600 原石is :

n!/ ( 0!*(n-0)!) * p^0 * (1-p)^(n-0) = (1-p)^n = 0.9998589237426101 = 99.9858%

The probability P1 that one player doesn’t get any idol SSR after spending 600 原石 is :

n!/ ( 1!*(n-1)!) * p^1 * (1-p)^(n-1) = n*p*(1-p)^(n-1) = 0.00014106630514377816

The probability P2 that two players don’t get any idol SSR after spending 600 原石 is :

n!/ ( 2!*(n-2)!) * p^2 * (1-p)^(n-2) =

n*(n-1)/2  *   p^2  *    (1-p)^(n-2) = 9.951056084183733e-09 

The probability that three or MORE players didn’t get any idol SSR is

1 – P0 – P1 -P2 = 1.1900425812070154e-12 = 1 - 0.99 999 999 999 881

Yet it happened. So it’s more than 99.999 999 999 881% sure the gacha is bugged. As much less than 50,000 players spent 600 原石, and as there are probably more than 3 players who didn’t get anything after spending 600 原石, the probability that the gacha is bugged is much much more higher.

………..

If the demonstration is too complicated, here is a simple way to verify the gacha is bugged. Look at the omake tsuki idol gacha past results on the right. At first the idol rate + the normal SSR rate should be 6% while the SR rate is still 10%. So you should see in average more than one SSR for every two SRs. Is it the case? Of course not.

………

The developers are surely aware of it but they are probably ignoring it to get more money. I propose we do a petition and we sue the developers. More than one thousand of players surely got tricked. We cannot ignore such an injustice!

I already translated the message in Japanese as best as I could and posted it on the DMM MLSF community with my main account. Let's see if something will happen...

3 people like this

Holy crap...that new surprise & very short-term character only gacha came out of nowhere & its quite tempting especially since there are a lot of notable "boosted" SSR's like Kirke in there. Inia~ 

My desire overode my reason & I rolled before even checking out the rates properly...It seems I'm weak to surprise attacks. That can be bad.

gacha.jpg

I'm quite surprised that I even managed to get a few SRs out of it (even Pham-neesan too). 

80%+ HR rate is pretty steep but the contents are just too deliciously tempting...to the point that as I'm not yet back to full sanity as of now & reeeaallly feel like going all out g-ores blazing despite the horrible odds. (Seriously, the most my current limited reasoning has convinced me is to wait & roll again tomorrow).

2 people like this

Well getting Pham is not bad result. She will use her Onee-san charm to ease pain of disappointment.

13 hours ago, Reis said:

Holy crap...that new surprise & very short-term character only gacha came out of nowhere & its quite tempting especially since there are a lot of notable "boosted" SSR's like Kirke in there. Inia~ 

My desire overode my reason & I rolled before even checking out the rates properly...It seems I'm weak to surprise attacks. That can be bad.

gacha.jpg

I'm quite surprised that I even managed to get a few SRs out of it (even Pham-neesan too). 

80%+ HR rate is pretty steep but the contents are just too deliciously tempting...to the point that as I'm not yet back to full sanity as of now & reeeaallly feel like going all out g-ores blazing despite the horrible odds. (Seriously, the most my current limited reasoning has convinced me is to wait & roll again tomorrow).

Nooooooooooooooo don't do it, don't do it, don't do it again, it's a trap!

Your ultimate goal is to get SSR Inia right? Then you should wait for a special Inia gacha! Now your odd are very low. It's something like1.5%/10 = 0.15%..

Don't make the same mistake I did.

------------

So about the message I posted in the Japanese doll MLSF community...

Well I got more attention than expected!

My main post got 23 likes, the most I have seen  recently in the dmm MLSF community.

Also, someone said he will report the gacha fraud to  the Consummer Affairs Agency. He also encouraged the others to do the same.

My message was too long so it was separated into 5 parts. A the end of the 5th part, I attached a picture of the English original message ( that I posted here).

And for some reason it was deleted. It seems like I was censored grrrrr. This part was also the part where I asked the players to sue the developers.

-------

Well I think it's pretty much everything I could do. The only thing I could do more would be to report myself the gacha fraud to the Consummer Agency but... that would be too difficult for me. I suppose I will wait and see.

3 people like this

4 hours ago, haloff1 said:

Your ultimate goal is to get SSR Inia right? Then you should wait for a special Inia gacha! Now your odd are very low. It's something like1.5%/10 = 0.15%..

------------

So about the message I posted in the Japanese doll MLSF community...

Well I got more attention than expected!

My main post got 23 likes, the most I have seen  recently in the dmm MLSF community.

Also, someone said he will report the gacha fraud to  the Consummer Affairs Agency. He also encouraged the others to do the same.

My message was too long so it was separated into 5 parts. A the end of the 5th part, I attached a picture of the English original message ( that I posted here).

And for some reason it was deleted. It seems like I was censored grrrrr. This part was also the part where I asked the players to sue the developers.

-------

Well I think it's pretty much everything I could do. The only thing I could do more would be to report myself the gacha fraud to the Consummer Agency but... that would be too difficult for me. I suppose I will wait and see.

Seems like its got deleted because the fact we are not japanese which actually only japanese should be playing this game. Most probably.

But anyway, you really a big help for this community bro👌

And i just realized they put another 40hell difficulty thus making the 40 variants into 3, damn.

Also, trying the new gacha since it has meiya, well, im not saying i really hoped for it tho since haruko on my palm, so i guess easy to get, easy to lose.

And got HR...... With one sR haruko.....

Welp

4 hours ago, haloff1 said:

Bwahahaha~ You underestimate humanity's (and mine's) foolishness! I laugh at their traps' trapiness! Bwahahaha~

.........too late, I rolled again tehee~. Somehow managed to get 3 SRs again but nothing new this time. Again, could have been worst. 

Wait, did they delete all your posts or just the last one? No wonder they'd want to censor it cuz' it could really be damaging especially if it does reach those Agency guys, it does make them seem like they actually have more things to hide eh? 

One of the better option now is to PM all the data to other symphathetic players if all of it was indeed removed & let their sense of justice run its course. Anyway, thanks for your work.

@Nexiva Oh, they added w new difficulty? Seems 'meh' w/ a couple of days left. 

5 hours ago, haloff1 said:

Maybe suggesting lawsuit was a little to harsh from their POV and considered as violation of some community rules? At least they could use this reasoning to delete this post.

Still This matter should be brought to attention of everyone involved and Devs must address this issue.

Btw, curious

Right now im at lv 99 with 84 cost.

How much cost you have? Especially you guys who already at bigger level

I think i need at least 87 costs to put 2 XM3 mechs there, i just dont know the cost growth rate

Currently at rank 104 w/ 98 stamina & 86 cost.

@haloff1 @Imabot Come to think of it, skipping the "negotiating" part (simply presenting all the data to everyone for them to see & analyze) & skipping to/adding an ultimatum or serious legal actions at the end of the statement might have been too quick & threatening.

i.e. should have left the pitchforks & torches holstered, rather than coming w/ it already raised & lit.

So 104 still 86, still less than what i need, damn, and 120 looks painful

Okay, time to become masochist

7 hours ago, Nexiva said:

Seems like its got deleted because the fact we are not japanese which actually only japanese should be playing this game. Most probably.

But anyway, you really a big help for this community bro👌

And i just realized they put another 40hell difficulty thus making the 40 variants into 3, damn.

Also, trying the new gacha since it has meiya, well, im not saying i really hoped for it tho since haruko on my palm, so i guess easy to get, easy to lose.

And got HR...... With one sR haruko.....

Welp

I think they didn't like the message in English. Thanks for you compliment, but I cannot say whether my message will have any impact. I fear it will no change anything.

Soooooo are you not happy with Haruko? Some time ago, you were looking for SR Haruko (then you even got SSR Haruko). If you get more Haruko, you can do a Haruko clone army!

7 hours ago, Reis said:

Bwahahaha~ You underestimate humanity's (and mine's) foolishness! I laugh at their traps' trapiness! Bwahahaha~

.........too late, I rolled again tehee~. Somehow managed to get 3 SRs again but nothing new this time. Again, could have been worst. 

Wait, did they delete all your posts or just the last one? No wonder they'd want to censor it cuz' it could really be damaging especially if it does reach those Agency guys, it does make them seem like they actually have more things to hide eh? 

One of the better option now is to PM all the data to other symphathetic players if all of it was indeed removed & let their sense of justice run its course. Anyway, thanks for your work.

@Nexiva Oh, they added w new difficulty? Seems 'meh' w/ a couple of days left. 

Oh well, your wallet is 50 gems lighter. I'm wondering, do you still have hope for SSR Inia? Or did you already accept that you would probably never get her?

No, they only deleted the last post. The last post was the translation of this part + the English message :

The developers are surely aware of it but they are probably ignoring it to get more money. I propose we do a petition and we sue the developers. More than one thousand of players surely got tricked. We cannot ignore such an injustice!

So they didn't like either the thing about suing or the English message. I'm betting on the English message because they didn't let delete another player's comment that talked about reporting the gacha fraud to the Consumer Affairs Agency. I'm considering about posting again the last part of the message but ... I decided not to do it. If I do it again, there is a risk I would get banned. At least dozens of people saw my message and at least two people talked about suing the devs so my original goal is achieved.

I can't PM other people without being their friends so PMing people is unfortunately not really possible.

6 hours ago, Imabot said:

Maybe suggesting lawsuit was a little to harsh from their POV and considered as violation of some community rules? At least they could use this reasoning to delete this post.

Still This matter should be brought to attention of everyone involved and Devs must address this issue.

Maybe.

But at the very least, I don't think suing the devs is too harsh at all.

1. First, I'm sure there is bug.
  2. Second, I'm sure the devs know it. I hardly see how it's possible NOT to notice it, especially as a developer. Everyday since the beginning of the event, several times per day, people brought this issue. And yet still nothing is done. Worse, the community manager even said there was no bug with the gacha!
  3. Third, I'm beginning to even think this bug was intentional and that they did that on purpose so as to entice the players to spend money. However I have no proof about that.
  4. Fourth, whether 3) is true. It's a fact that they are ignoring the current issue. It's also a fact that there are some players who spent more than $600 on the gacha!!! That's a very serious issue which should be punished by the law.

About the new event quest, an even harder quest, I recommend people to give it a try. It's barely harder than the second 40 stamina quest yet the rewards are much greater. In particular, the SSR TSF drop rate looks like much much higher. I got 3 SSR Fubuki by clearing Mikoto's quest 9 times.