haloff1

Muv Luv Alternative Strike Frontier

1,923 posts in this topic

Okay. Since when CP have both charged up skill and passive skill. Did they always had it or was it added recently? Because I didn't notice this till today.

Since they added multiplayer, passive skill work only there.

Noticed it a while ago but didn't think much it. Seeing as they're for multiplayer, nothing has changed & I'll continue to ignore them.

Huh, so that's their official statement eh...

いつもマブラヴSFをプレイいただきありがとうございます。
5月16日(火)にお知らせしておりました下記の補填アイテムの配布を、
本日5月17日(水) 15:30から順次行っております。

配布された補填アイテムにつきましては、
ゲーム内「プレゼント」からご確認下さい。

[不具合内容]
・5/16 2:20 〜 5/16 11:35の間、「アイドルSSRガチャ(単発)」から
SSRキャラクターのみ排出されず、提供割合にあるラインナップにも
SSRキャラクターが表示されていない不具合
※「おまけ付きアイドルSSR確率アップガチャ(11連)」での
不具合はございません。

[補填対象]
5/16 2:20 〜 5/16 11:35の間に
「アイドルSSRガチャ(単発)」を引かれたユーザー様

[補填内容]
・G原石×5個

[不具合内容]
5/12 19:30 ~ 5/13 00:40の間「アイドルSSRガチャ(単発)」での
提供割合に「おまけ付きアイドルSSR確率アップガチャ(11連)」の
提供割合が誤って表示されていた不具合

[補填対象]
5/12 19:30 ~ 5/13 00:40の間に
「アイドルSSRガチャ(単発)」を引かれたユーザー様

[補填内容]
・G原石×5個

引き続きマブラヴSFをお楽しみください。 

1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, Reis said:

Noticed it a while ago but didn't think much it. Seeing as they're for multiplayer, nothing has changed & I'll continue to ignore them.

Huh, so that's their official statement eh...

Thank you for always playing Muv-Lu SF.
Distribution of supplementary items below which we announced on May 16 (Tue)
I am doing it sequentially from today on May 17th (Wed) at 15:30.

Regarding the distributed supplementary item,
Please check from the "present" in the game.

[Bug content]
· From 5/16 2: 20 ~ 5/16 11: 35, "From idle SSR gacha (single shot)"
Only SSR characters are not discharged, and even in the lineup that is in the proportion offered
SSR character is not displayed
※ "With idle SSR probability upgrade gacha (11 stations)" with bonus
There is no trouble.

[Substitution object]
Between 5/16 2: 20 - 5/16 11: 35
Dear guest, "idol SSR gacha (single shot)" was drawn

[Supplementary Content]
· G Gemstone × 5

[Bug content]
5/12 between 19:30 and 5/13 00: 40 at "idol SSR gacha (single shot)"
To the percentage of offering "idol SSR probability upgrade with bonus (11 stations)"
The percentage offered was incorrectly displayed.

[Substitution object]
5/12 between 19: 30 and 5/13 00: 40
Dear guest, "idol SSR gacha (single shot)" was drawn

[Supplementary Content]
· G Gemstone × 5

Continue to enjoy mufflav SF.

1 person likes this

Ah.... so thats why i got 10 g crystal

http://muvluvsf.com/

They announced a new campaign, i'm not sure how it work. I just pre-registred and retweeted. 

1 person likes this

Wh...What?

Are They restarting the game? Preparing major update? Game wasn't event out for a year and something like this comes out of nowhere unannounced and hinted at. They should explain fisrt what it is all about before starting a pre registration campaign.

The hell another pre registration

It seems they will out from dmm, maybe?

It does seem odd, especially w/ no prior announcement or additional info about it. That site itself is still in DMM though...but maybe its the separate All Ages phone version maybe? (If its a complete restart from scratch, maybe I'll ignore it)

Update again tomorrow w/ the usual new gacha & maybe some additions (more idols?). Possible event shop too maybe...

Yeah, it seems to be an all-ages version.

Hopefully they just doing some campaign to know which account recrives the prizes, not a complete scratch

And hopefully they not differ it from the usual one we play, i mean we could switch app from the healthy to lewd ver, and for this new one they separate it, hopefully no

Posted (edited)

Looks like an "All Ages" Version for me. Look at this nipple-less Suits.

Edited by Voice_of_the_chaos_gods

Posted (edited)

Like it was said, it looks like they are starting the per-registration for the android/ios all-age version. It doesn't change anything for us.

As a side note, I have gathered enough proofs to demonstrate it's way more than 99. 999 999 999 881% sure that the gacha is bugged. I want to show it to the Japanese players and to convince them to sue the developers. The problem now is how to write the message in Japanese...could anyone help me?

For information, here is the message I'm trying to translate :

Spoiler

Hello everyone. Please read my message carefully. I’m currently an exchange student studying in Japan. I’m learning Japanese but I’m very bad at it so I hope you don’t mind my mistakes.

About the omake idol gacha, as many of you said it already, the gacha is bugged. The idol SSR rate is not 4.5% at the beginning and then 6% and so on but most likely only 1.5%.

I will now demonstrate that the probability that the gacha is bugged is higher than 99.999 999 999 881%.

………..

First, there are at least three people who spent 600 原石without getting a single idol SSR.

These three people are Urethane (message posted at 05/12 22:00),  ハーメルン (message posted at 05/13 14:53) and Faranerk (message posted at 05/17 20:40).

The probability p that someone doesn’t get any idol SSR even after spending 600原石 is :

(1-0.015*3)^11 * (1-0.015*4) ^11 * (1-0.015*5) ^11 * (1-0.015*6) ^11

* (1-0.015*7) ^11 * (1-0.015*8) ^11* (1-0.015*9) ^11 * (1-0.015*10) ^11

* (1-0.015*13) ^11 * (1-0.015*15) ^11  * (1-0.015*15) ^11 * (1-0.015*15) ^11

= 2.821724173200301e-09 = 0.000 000 282% = p

But it happened three times. How unlikely it is? Let’s calculate it.

Let’s assume 50,000 players spent 600 原石 on the omake idol gacha. Of course it’s a huge overstimation but let’s accept it for now.

Let’s call n the number of players (=50,000). Let’s call k the number of players who didn’t get any idol SSR even after spending 600 原石. Then the probability PK that k players don’t get any idol SSR even after spending 600 原石 is :

n!/ ( k!*(n-k)!) * p^k * (1-p)^(n-k)

Thus the probability P0 that every player got at least one idol SSR after spending 600 原石is :

n!/ ( 0!*(n-0)!) * p^0 * (1-p)^(n-0) = (1-p)^n = 0.9998589237426101 = 99.9858%

The probability P1 that one player doesn’t get any idol SSR after spending 600 原石 is :

n!/ ( 1!*(n-1)!) * p^1 * (1-p)^(n-1) = n*p*(1-p)^(n-1) = 0.00014106630514377816

The probability P2 that two players don’t get any idol SSR after spending 600 原石 is :

n!/ ( 2!*(n-2)!) * p^2 * (1-p)^(n-2) =

n*(n-1)/2  *   p^2  *    (1-p)^(n-2) = 9.951056084183733e-09 

The probability that three or MORE players didn’t get any idol SSR is

1 – P0 – P1 -P2 = 1.1900425812070154e-12 = 1 - 0.99 999 999 999 881

Yet it happened. So it’s more than 99.999 999 999 881% sure the gacha is bugged. As much less than 50,000 players spent 600 原石, and as there are probably more than 3 players who didn’t get anything after spending 600 原石, the probability that the gacha is bugged is much much more higher.

………..

If the demonstration is too complicated, here is a simple way to verify the gacha is bugged. Look at the omake idol gacha past results on the right. At first the idol rate + the normal SSR rate should be 6% while the SR rate is still 10%. So you should see in average more than one SSR for every two SRs. Is it the case? Of course not.

Edited by haloff1

1 person likes this

Yeah I think is is All Ages version getting a mobile release after looking closer at it. Will be nice if like with Web Browser version we can freely switch between both versions using same account but int the end there will no significant differences in the content besides card scenarios.

1 person likes this

please dont make it litterally new game....
if they want to make it all age version... just hope its have the same story event etc...
and no new chara there

Maybe the all age on play store

Hopefully we could access our account there as well, so we can buy stuff using google's

As long we still could use the same account, i really dont want to have 2 accounts

1 person likes this

@Nexiva Well, let's hope that it is just that.

@haloff1 If you've gotten enough evidence, I guess sharing it with the other JP players to get a more concrete case is the next logical step. 

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, shinnarika said:

please dont make it litterally new game....
if they want to make it all age version... just hope its have the same story event etc...
and no new chara there

its clearly a iOS/Playstore version release. Its great that they do this to keep the game alive longer and more revenue into the game.

From the looks of it, it will just be porting the all age version over, but still running the same server. (the award is also for EVERYONE per all "pre-registration")
Hopefully some of the older events will be re-released.

Edited by Edelweiss

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, haloff1 said:

As a side note, I have gathered enough proofs to demonstrate it's way more than 99. 999 999 999 881% sure that the gacha is bugged. I want to show it to the Japanese players and to convince them to sue the developers. The problem now is how to write the message in Japanese...could anyone help me?

You could post it in English in the community and ask if someone could be so friendly and translate it.

Edited by Voice_of_the_chaos_gods

11 hours ago, Voice_of_the_chaos_gods said:

You could post it in English in the community and ask if someone could be so friendly and translate it.

the english community is here right?....

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, Voice_of_the_chaos_gods said:

Uhmm, in regards to SF, technically we are the english community I guess? :P

-----------------------------

No surprise with the update contents. New girl with her custom AMERICA! F-15 (kinda' want it but...) as well as the new idol event shop.

Good news, there's XM3 mats there along with the buyable Idol TSFs, Bad news (to some of us) is they cost those idol points w/c can be a pain to farm (The week is almost over & I've only just almost reached 1k on Cryska points).

3k a piece for each one...ouch. I wonder if I could even buy the single XM3 thing there properly.

Edited by Reis

Posted (edited)

Actually this new custom TSF in America F*** Yeah! color is Type-87 Kagerou. Why Did she did this to a Japanese TSF and not give her F-15? I don't know. Some japanese Eishi might think this is some kind of mockery of thier Engineering archivements.

Edited by Imabot

4 hours ago, Reis said:

Uhmm, in regards to SF, technically we are the english community I guess? :P

-----------------------------

No surprise with the update contents. New girl with her custom AMERICA! F-15 (kinda' want it but...) as well as the new idol event shop.

Good news, there's XM3 mats there along with the buyable Idol TSFs, Bad news (to some of us) is they cost those idol points w/c can be a pain to farm (The week is almost over & I've only just almost reached 1k on Cryska points).

3k a piece for each one...ouch. I wonder if I could even buy the single XM3 thing there properly.

at least you are almost 1k cryska points

me= 150point

So, what's this about the pick-up gacha? 

So set aside the new character gacha

I saw their tweet (official) regarding the riot, i mean the prereg chaos lately

Thanks to the broken translation, i see a slight hope that we could port our dmm account for the upcoming google play ver.

Or is it? Dunno, someone who could do moonrunes, please help

Screenshot_2017-05-19-21-47-53.png

Screenshot_2017-05-19-21-48-01.png