haloff1

Muv Luv Alternative Strike Frontier

603 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

@Imabot I've thought about bringing Gretel for her DEF buff but it would mean losing a slot for a proper attacker & my offense is lacking enough as it is. Its a bad sign when some of my Awakened SR pilots only do 5 damage to the enemies w/o an ATK buff. (And we can't event charge the meter when we can't do proper damage)

Took time to observe the 30ap and yes, Kirke's debuff is not only not working, its actually being deflected of sorts. When she activates her skill, you'll actually see a Beehive Barrier like effect around the BETA canceling the debuff outright.

It seems to be an outright protection against ATK & DEF debuffs as I brought along SR Inia to try & her skill was also repelled. Maybe others can see if the other debuffs like Speed-Down & such are also ineffective. If it does indeed defends against all debuffs then that ability pretty much rendered a lot of characters skills useless.

And BETA Reinforcement wise, I've been doing the 30ap mostly for now & I've still yet to get any enemy reinforcement at all.

Wait...can the bosses actually drop possible extra SR RInka & Iyo copies?

Edited by Reis

Wait.... so there is character drop in this event?

I thought it just from the shop or gacha

Yep. I got only one SR Iyo from 30ap.

Posted (edited)

Ah, I've just read the design notes so to speak...

◆◆◆[新イベント開始]◆◆◆
シナリオ付き期間限定イベント「C分隊の騒がしい休日」開催!!

今日も今日とて、俺の部屋は美乃莉たちに占拠されている。
一番まったりできるのがここなんだそうだ。
賑やかなことこのうえない。
俺の心安らぐ時間が脅かされている・・・
ダメだこいつら、早く何とかしないと!
ゲームで俺が勝ったら余所へ行けと挑んでみたのだが・・・

今回の敵は様々な大型BETAが出現!
BETAには弱体効果スキルが無効!!
Techniqueやマシンガンタイプの戦術機が活躍!!戦術を駆使して挑め!

マブラヴSFヒロイン一色の今回は、
イベント報酬で「SR 大沢琳華」「SR 大空寺いよ」が登場! ドロップで報酬をGETできるぞ!

さらに今回は特別仕様で報酬が大量獲得可能!!
通常のドロップ報酬に加え、討伐ポイントでの交換報酬を追加!
ドロップ報酬で即ゲット!討伐ポイントで確実にゲット!!
イベント難易度が高くなるほどドロップ率や討伐ポイントがアップ!
このチャンスにSFメインヒロイン達を手に入れろ!

[報酬のドロップ率を上げるなら…]
イベント難易度が高くなるほど目玉報酬が手にはいる確率がアップするぞ!
今回のイベントに有利なTechniqueやマシンガンタイプの戦術機を駆使して攻略しよう!

[高討伐ポイントを目指すなら…]
討伐ポイントをより獲得するにはボーナス条件を満たしすことが重要!!
Sランクでクリアすると討伐ポイントが25%アップ!
さらに小隊全員が戦闘可能な状態でクリアすると討伐ポイントが25%アップ!!
ボーナス条件を満たし、獲得討伐ポイント1.5倍のクリアに挑め!!

◆◆◆[イベント「C分隊の騒がしい休日」連動BOXガチャ]◆◆◆
今回は、新SSR2枚「SSR【少女の奮闘】白川美乃莉」「SSR【あたしの楽園】鬼灯あかる」
と、新SR「SR 高森ミサキ」が入ったマブラヴSFヒロインてんこ盛りのBOXガチャ!

しかも、この3枚の新カードは、現在開催中のイベント「C分隊の騒がしい休日」に
有利な強力スキルを持っているぞ!
●味方全体のATKとSPDをアップさせ、高ダメージ支援役の「SSR【少女の奮闘】白川 美乃莉」
●マシンガン属性と相性が良く、高ダメージを作りだせる「SSR【あたしの楽園】鬼灯 あかる」
●自機がTechnique属性の場合、SR中最大の回復量を発揮する「SR 高森 ミサキ」

今回のイベントに効果的なTechniqueやマシンガンタイプの戦術機と合わせて編成し
弱体効果スキルが無効のBETAに強烈な一撃を叩き込め!

BOXのラインナップには、上記新カード3枚が必ずセット!
確実に新カードを入手できるチャンスを見逃すな!!
また、BOXの残り枚数に応じて“回転ボーナス”がもらえるぞ!
一気に限界突破、覚醒、XM3化することができる豪華アイテムも満載!
回転ボーナスも狙っていこう!!

▼新登場カード
・「SSR【少女の奮闘】白川美乃莉」(衛士)
・「SSR【あたしの楽園】鬼灯あかる」(衛士)
・「SR 高森ミサキ」(衛士)

◆◆[限界突破機能アップデート]◆◆
同じカードを素材にして限界突破した場合に同キャラクターボーナス・同戦術機ボーナスが
追加されるようになりました。

<同キャラクターボーナス・同戦術機ボーナス内容>
●嬉しいボーナスその1 EXP大量GET!
 限界突破時に、得られるEXPがアップします。
 また、戦術機カードの場合はキャラクターカードに比べ、さらに大量のEXPがもらえます。

●嬉しいボーナスその2 スキルLvアップ増!
 キャラクターカードの場合、限界突破時に
 アイテムでの限界突破時のスキルLvが+5アップします。

●嬉しいボーナスその3 親密度アップ!
 SR以上のキャラクターカードの場合、限界突破時に親密度が1段階満タンになります。 

※上記、同キャラクターボーナス・同戦術機ボーナスは、
 同じカードを使用した限界突破のみ対象で、アイテムでの限界突破では反映されません。

ただいま、限界突破費用30%割引キャンペーン開催中!!
この機会に限界突破でカードを強化しよう!!

◆◆[地獄級ステージにタイムアタック機能を追加]◆◆
超高難易度クエスト「地獄級」ステージにチャレンジ要素を追加!
クリアタイムに応じたボーナスポイントが加算されるぞ!
地獄級でしか出現しないBETAをねじ伏せ、より多くの報酬を手に入れろ!

◆◆[メインシナリオ17章にマブラヴSF新ヒロイン登場]◆◆
本日より公開開始のメインシナリオ「17章」にて、
マブラブSFの6人目となる新ヒロイン片桐由奈(かたぎり ゆな)が登場!!
そして、キャラクターデザインは、ラノベのイラスト等で活躍中の大場陽炎先生が担当!
新キャラ登場によりメインシナリオも新展開に突入!?
早速、“メインシナリオ17章”をチェックしよう!

[メインシナリオの読み進め方]
“メインシナリオ”は、“メインクエスト”をクリアしていくと徐々に解放されていくぞ!
解放後は、“図鑑”の“メインシナリオ”で早速確認しよう!
※“図鑑”画面には、画面右上のメニューから“図鑑”を選ぶか
 HOME画面の上部にある“本アイコン”を選ぶと行くことができます。

メインシナリオを1話読み終えると、なんと! G原石が1個もらえちゃう!(各話初回観覧時1回のみ)
さぁ、これを機に今後の展開が気になるメインシナリオを要チェック!!

◆◆[新キャラ紹介]◆◆
▼キャラ
・「SSR【少女の奮闘】白川美乃莉」(衛士)
 <一射絶命>
 味方全体のATKとSPDを(最大)40%アップ。
 自機がTechniqueの場合は効果1.5倍

・「SSR【あたしの楽園】鬼灯あかる」(衛士)
 <ノーバスト・ノーライフ>
 攻撃範囲に(最大)800%ダメージ。
 マシンガンの場合味方女性衛士1人につきさらに威力アップ

・「SR 大沢琳華」(衛士)
 <淑女の憧憬>
 周囲の敵全てに、(最大)240%ダメージ。
 自機がマシンガンの場合は命中した敵が多いほど威力アップ

・「SR 大空寺いよ」(衛士)
 <山吹色の誘惑>
 周囲の敵を(最大)10秒引きつける。
 自機がTechniqueの場合は攻撃してきた敵の動きを2秒間止める

・「SR 高森ミサキ」(衛士)
 <破竹のチームワーク>
 自身の周囲の味方のHPを(最大)40%回復。
 自機がTechniqueの場合は回復量1.5倍 [

My bad, it outright stated that the enemies were immune to debuffs...whoops (Iyo's as usual is more special than that, I guess Stun/paralyze is above it all). It was also stated that T-type MG TSFs are the best choice for the missions.

Also posted how the two SR girls do drop in quests...huh. That just makes the Inferno difficulty more annoying then.

So the new heroine that appears in Chapter 17 is Yuna Katagiri. Well, I'm still very behind Story missions so it'll be a while 'till I see her.

Uh...is bear girl's skill really called 'that'? Oh, another one of the girls get a healing skill as well, that's nice for players who missed SR Minori.

If I really can't finish the 40ap properly (or at all) then I got to be prepared to use up mats to LB the new SR girls we got. Not to mention all those plentiful Shop mats that gonna' need a lot of points to buy.

Edited by Reis

On 2017/4/14 at 3:15 PM, Imabot said:

Well holy damn. Today event did grant my wish and gives something I wanted. All 5 Strike Frontier Heroines can be otained this week! And all of the are wearing Fortified Suits. Mmm,. Sexy.

When I saw the event picture (when you start the game), I immediately thought of you lol. This event is exactly what you wanted,

Now I want my Rafale :(

23 hours ago, Reis said:

Ooh, a new original character?

new.jpg

@Imabot Indeed you are. New event with all of Team C as the chosen crew. Lots of interesting new things too. It was not unexpected, but we did get them as part of the event prizes in the shop. Too bad that not all of them are as easily available/accessible. Quite a variety of skills too.

TeamC.jpg

There seems to be some glitch with the shop points so better hold off buying stuff from this & the past event's shop.

Their gacha is the limited box type thing, the odds only look good in paper cuz' after all...

trap.jpg

That's a lot of gacha landmines.

==========================

Event quests has a lot of Laser-class so cleaning them up safety can get troublesome, prepare your best T-type TSFs as usual. 30ap has them spawn a bit late so there's that, enemies seem so spawn a lot too, don't know if infinitely though since killing the boss ends the mission. Not the ideal quests for farming affection mats it seems.

Only tried the 40ap once, several bosses appear right in the start. I then got creamed badly & lost when I realized the big & small Destroyers I rushed face blank to have their annoying as EFF ramming ability. I've yet to see the quest boss & whatever reinforcements may come.

==========================

My final result from the last surprise Inia gacha.

gacha.jpg

I've totally spent all my stock G-ores. Somehow got some SRs I didn't have yet & actually even managed to get 1 SSR...but alas, the only prize I truly sought after...I hath failed to reach.

One of those situations where you can't really complain as it wasn't a complete defeat, know that it could have been worse but still couldn't help but sigh in slight dissatisfaction. Then comes this gacha with stuff you also want but...well...I'm out of commision gacha wise for months again. Ah, c'est la vie.

How many G-Ores did you spend to try to get Inia? Ah I feel sorry for you but let me thank you one more time because I'm once again reminded to save G-Ores for things you are sure to get (like panel gacha).

As expected the inferno quest is hard. At I first I thought it would be impossible but I tried several times and I think I might even be able to S-rank it without item and without powerful ally!

The key is NOT to begin by killing the destroyers classes. We should keep them for last when all of your squad's skills are are activated. You can also one-shot the mini-destroyers with an AOE skill. In this quest, a character like first SSR Yui is perfect. I could almost one-shot the bosses.

19 minutes ago, Reis said:

Uh...is bear girl's skill really called 'that'? Oh, another one of the girls get a healing skill as well, that's nice for players who missed SR Minori.

Who do you mean by "bear girl"? Akaru, no? Her skill is "My paradise" .

1 hour ago, haloff1 said:

Who do you mean by "bear girl"? Akaru, no? Her skill is "My paradise" .

Google translated it into <No Bust, No Life> and besides being attack skill it increases her skill damage for every female in the team.

1 hour ago, haloff1 said:

How many G-Ores did you spend to try to get Inia? 

Almost all that I've been saving, still got some unclaimed ones from the Story missions & Character scenarios. And yes, those panel bingo things are a bit distasteful but might just be one of the "best" since it guarantees the prize if it is one that the player really sought after (kinda sad that I missed the past SSR Inia back then cuz' I just didn't have enough). Ah well, the struggle continues!

Only finished Inferno once & it was B rank because I almost ran out of time again. Leaving the Destroyers for last may be one of the more viable strategy especially if you can actually one shot it as you say.

Unfortunately, what's viable depends on ones team & my strongest is Xmas Minori & her skill gets stronger depending on her damage & health so it's risky if I want it in its full potential. Another possible way the boss EFFs you up even more is when you activate your skill but it keeps running & ends up out of range wasting the charge.

All the Support Kirke's being rendered useless doesn't help too, support Iyo's are somewhat rarer. 

1 hour ago, Imabot said:

Google translated it into <No Bust, No Life> and besides being attack skill it increases her skill damage for every female in the team.

My bad , I made a mistake! Her SSR name is "My paradise" but her skill is indeed " no bust, no life".

22 minutes ago, Reis said:

Almost all that I've been saving, still got some unclaimed ones from the Story missions & Character scenarios. And yes, those panel bingo things are a bit distasteful but might just be one of the "best" since it guarantees the prize if it is one that the player really sought after (kinda sad that I missed the past SSR Inia back then cuz' I just didn't have enough). Ah well, the struggle continues!

Only finished Inferno once & it was B rank because I almost ran out of time again. Leaving the Destroyers for last may be one of the more viable strategy especially if you can actually one shot it as you say.

Unfortunately, what's viable depends on ones team & my strongest is Xmas Minori & her skill gets stronger depending on her damage & health so it's risky if I want it in its full potential. Another possible way the boss EFFs you up even more is when you activate your skill but it keeps running & ends up out of range wasting the charge.

All the Support Kirke's being rendered useless doesn't help too, support Iyo's are somewhat rarer. 

I see... The destroyer classes are my hated enemy now. I really should awken / XM3 all of my squad but multiplayer is too inefficient to get materials.

Speaking of Multiplayer. I don't play to much of it. Getting connected to other parties is quite faulty and my game often freezes during loading. Only time I can play this mode without relatively any problems is going solo.

Havent play it more, but you said there is a chara drop, who is it? Same as the exchange one?

Posted (edited)

Yes. It was from 30ap Mission and It was SR Iyo. SR Rinka is also possible to drop from them.

Edited by Imabot

Lemme see which one is it

Hopefully rinka is another hospital

Another hospital is Misaki and she's in the Box gatcha.

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Imabot said:

Another hospital is Misaki and she's in the Box gatcha.

does SR Iyo same as the one in point exchange section?

edit: my bad, i got her lol, im kinda confuse with the above mentioning rinka or misaki as drops, since i dont remember the original chara itself lol

whats inside 40

a ramming destroyer

fort

grappler

hammerhead

trebuchet

belkehead, the umbrella laser

Edited by Nexiva

Ok I take back what I said, I cannot clear the inferno quest without item. I can almost one-shot the bosses but charging skills take too much time without attack buffs.

Well but farming the extreme quest is not bad. The good thing is that it costs 30 times so I can do it three times per connection.

The only times I engage the Inferno mission is if I can bring a SSR Iyo support.

Immeadiately going left & then going clockwise, leaving the Destroyer & the final spawning Trebuchet bosses last has been going well so far & usually enough to get an S-rank most of the time (cut-off point seems to be 0:20).

Although there was one time that 2 of my AI squadmates went mental & immeadiately go after the Destroyer squad as the mission began aggroing the Destroyer Boss...needless to say, I lost that one. Turning off AUTO just at the start might just save you a turn of misery.

Bringing along SR Rinka & her ATK buff has been essential as well. Having a CP w/ the same skill as back-up is also effective to support the damage & skill charge time & keep it continuesly throughout the mission (Xmas Haruka as usual fits both offesive & defensive sides in exchange for little less Attack points).  

Unfortunately, I have yet to see any gold chest drops containing either of the SR girls at all. They might as well change it to Rainbow seeing its drop rate.

I was just about post same strategy. Turn off AUTO and go kill bosses Clockwise, leaving Destroyer for the last. You can archive S rank without SSR Iyo, but I really suggest any of never use any Kirke, Instead helar or other Buff character for ATK or DEF are good option. But someone with high ATK and damage skill are also valid options.

And just like you I still didn't ger another Gold chest drop since that single SR Iyo.

To change a topic a little bit. What are you feeling on that they longer add Awakening and XM3 material in the shop. ALo they removed event achievements. I wonder why they did this.

@Imabot Depends really. Bringing a maxed skill SSR Iyo pretty much almost guarantees me victory, even if sometimes the S rank slips away by a few seconds.

I'm not really sure if the buffs stack properly at all so I just time them right & use them separately when one ends & it just needs more time (so I also don't bring another buffer support). 

Regarding the ascension/upgrade mats, it is rather worrying if that is their long term plan. I've pretty much been ignoring their multiplayer ever since it started & I'm hearing that its still not "optimized"especially connection wise. 

Quest achievements disappearing was odd as well but like the mats problem, let's wait & see for a few more time & updates. if it continues or its another whimsical experiment like their varying gacha baits.

...Speaking of gacha bait, another mid-event one is coming it seems. My "goal failure" from the last one leaves me beaten & disheartened still.

1 person likes this

@Imabot

About the event achievements, I think they decided to scrap them because they are redundant with the event point exchange shop. When the event is a purely drop-type event then achievements will surely once again be added.

About the XM3/Awakening material, yes I mind it a lot. I don't have trouble playing the multiplayer but... farming materials this way is every inefficient.

@Reis

I kind of guess the new gacha will be the new character...

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, haloff1 said:

About the event achievements, I think they decided to scrap them because they are redundant with the event point exchange shop. When the event is a purely drop-type event then achievements will surely once again be added.

Make sense. But to be honest I dislike this Shop and Drop Mix event. I prefer they stick to one type. In pure shop least it was guaranteed to collect enough points to buy fully limit broken character. Instead here they replace getting single card by achievement you just buy and then pray to god to collect enough to LB them. For me this looks like Devs wanted to find a way to limit amount of Free gatcha tickets you can get. Previously with doing Inferno 30times and ultimate 50 times you could get 3 SR Tickets.

Decided to pick this up again, is it still possible to get Schwarzesmarken characters?

Yes. Some of them are in regular gatcha. ATM Those are SSR Katia, SSR Beatrix, SR Pham, SR Sylwia and HR Anette. You just need enough luck to get them.

@Discalibur They've just been added recently to the gacha normally . But it's too bad you missed the 2 week Schwarz & Valentines event since not only were their rates boosted, there were limited & exclusives like SSR Valentine Iris & Beatrix.

Oh, so the cute new girl Katagiri did get an exclusive new gacha, another limited edition unit w/ overly broken stat. Though her custom light pink/purple Type-89 F-15 is also rather interesting, quite powerful rifle type (would have tried for it if I wasn't so broke).

Screenshot_2017-04-18-19-31-44.jpg

Screenshot_2017-04-18-19-32-04.jpg

1 hour ago, Reis said:

@Discalibur They've just been added recently to the gacha normally . But it's too bad you missed the 2 week Schwarz & Valentines event since not only were their rates boosted, there were limited & exclusives like SSR Valentine Iris & Beatrix.

Oh, so the cute new girl Katagiri did get an exclusive new gacha, another limited edition unit w/ overly broken stat. Though her custom light pink/purple Type-89 F-15 is also rather interesting, quite powerful rifle type (would have tried for it if I wasn't so broke).

Screenshot_2017-04-18-19-31-44.jpg

Screenshot_2017-04-18-19-32-04.jpg

those f-15 just like evangelion

Yes! My prediction was correct! for once

Well I don't care about the gacha at all though. For me the gacha stuffs might as well not exist.

Speaking SM, I got Anett, Pham and Sylwia with SR/HR/R tickets ^^ I was quite pleased.

@Reis

Yes the pink type-89 looks interesting (and it's not even a Fubuki! Happy?)