haloff1

Muv Luv Alternative Strike Frontier

1,497 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

The new Main Page cover looks like an awesome movie poster or something.

Sweet, a shop SR F-15, I'll definitely buy all of them...although personally, the Active Eagle's head unit bugs me a bit.

Cleared through each of the quest only once. Unfortunately I was not able to finish the Inferno quest optimally as I ran out of time & only got a B rank. My next try was much better & I S-rank is well enough...still need Kirke support though.

That shop SSR Shiranui is nice too but I probably won't buy all of it, gotta' buy the tickets & mats too after all.

Man, those Enemy F-22 Raptors uses a pretty cool looking skill. Anyone know who the character that uses it?

Edited by Reis

Posted (edited)

SSR STELLA.jpg

At the first try, finally some luck.

Edited by Movr

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Movr said:

SSR STELLA.jpg

Very nice fam, what a luck you have 👌

I think i wont do any gacha again, i already got what i wanted and furthermore, she's limited edition 👌👌👌👌👌

Screenshot_2017-04-09-11-16-15-969.jpeg

Posted (edited)

So another Muv Luv Total Eclipse event. I wanted the Eurofront or TDA but... the event story is very interesting!

Like @Imabot said, it's about our squad fighting Yukon base in a "simulation". Let me give you very a brief summary :

Post-Chapter 1 : 207C squad  fights  various tsfs.

Post-Chapter 2 : 207C squad fights VG and Stella.

Post-Chapter 3: 207 squad fights the Infinities 

Post-Chapter 4: 207 squad fights again Yui, Yuuya and Tarisa.

Chapter 5 : About the aftermath of the battle.

The chapter 5 is especially interesting. It's happening some days after the battle even though the simulation ended. It implies that the "simulation" wasn't a just a mere simulation but a parallel universe. 

When C-squad enters the simulation pods, they surely take the control of  random TSFs of a parallel timeline of MLA. It's just like how MLA Takeru took control of Takeru in MLE.

The events about the scarlet sisters, invasion of Kyoto and about SM were surely about that too. Everything was real. Except in another timeline. Or maybe the current timeline?

Bellow is another reason why I think the simulation weren't just simulation:

The simulations were too real. Even C-squad said so. At first I thought it was thanks to Kasumi power but how can Kasumi could have known the personalities, the memories of the SM cast? She wasn't even born at that time. 

Hummm I need to read again some chapters.

----------------

I will give some information about the main story. So after Iyo and Rinka arrives at Yokohama base, they will soon be joined by Akaru and Misaki. The 207C squad is now complete. Days later, they are sent with B-squad to pass the Comprehensive Exam. They pass it then they begin TSFs training. Later, the father of Tamase comes to Yokohama base BUT this time there is a HSST that is going to crash into Yokohama base! Like in MLU. Yuuko orders Minori to shoot it down by using a simulator remote controlling a TSF armed with the 1200 gun. She succeed but... it is later revealed that Minori only shot down the simulated HSST. The one who shot the real HSST was Tama. The HSST was also remote controlled by Yuuko so there was no real risk.

Days later the coup d'état happens as in MLA. C-squad is at first sent to support the Valkyries. Thanks to that, no Valyrie dies. In the original MLA timeline, it wasn't the case. 

Then Yuuko orders them to guard Takeru and Yuuhi.The main story is currently at this point.

Edited by haloff1

2 people like this

4 hours ago, Movr said:

SSR STELLA.jpg

Stella and Tarisa. Congrats. I would ask to post CG but this would be against forum rules.

27 minutes ago, haloff1 said:

So another Muv Luv Total Eclipse event. I wanted the Eurofront or TDA but... the event story is very interesting!

Like @Imabot said, it's about our squad fighting Yukon base in a "simulation". Let me give you very a brief summary :

The chapter 5 is especially interesting. It's happening some days after the battle even though the simulation ended. It implies that the "simulation" wasn't a just a mere simulation but a parallel universe. 

When C-squad enters the simulation pods, they surely take the control of  random TSFs of a parallel timeline of MLA. It's just like how MLA Takeru took control of Takeru in MLE.

The events about the scarlet sisters, invasion of Kyoto and about SM were surely about that too. Everything was real. Except in another timeline. Or maybe the current timeline?

The simulations were too real. Even C-squad said so. At first I thought it was thanks to Kasumi power but how can Kasumi could have known the personalities, the memories of the SM cast? She wasn't even born at that time. 

I'm starting to have similar theory. Kasumi is involvement is something that especially is suggesting this possibility.

Tfw

Kissing the gacha button

From 6 sr ticket

Got Pham neesan, yiss

And...

Screenshot_2017-04-09-11-44-02-520.jpeg

Screenshot_2017-04-09-17-41-37-938.jpeg

Screenshot_2017-04-09-17-42-00-100.jpeg

Screenshot_2017-04-09-17-43-13-618.jpeg

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, haloff1 said:

----------------

I will give some information about the main story. So after Iyo and Rinka arrives at Yokohama base, they will soon be joined by Akaru and Misaki. The 207C squad is now complete. Days later, they are sent with B-squad to pass the Comprehensive Exam. They pass it then they begin TSFs training. Later, the father of Tamase comes to Yokohama base BUT this time there is a HSST that is going to crash into Yokohama base! Like in MLU. Yuuko orders Minori to shoot it down by using a simulator remote controlling a TSF armed with the 1200 gun. She succeed but... it is later revealed that Minori only shot down the simulated HSST. The one who shot the real HSST was Tama. The HSST was also remote controlled by Yuuko so there was no real risk.

Days later the coup d'état happens as in MLA. C-squad is at first sent to support the Valkyries. Thanks to that, no Valyrie dies. In the original MLA timeline, it wasn't the case. 

Then Yuuko orders them to guard Takeru and Yuuhi.The main story is currently at this point.

i hope nobody dies in strike frontier scenario
and i hope wardog squadron didnt involved in the coup

@Nexiva Ok from now on I'm also using your lucky charm. If I start rolling for ones I want. Right now I'm hoarding gems for later.

@shinnarika i don't think any of TDA Wardog Squadron members even was a pilot when Coup happened in MLA.

7 hours ago, haloff1 said:

What about Event scenarios? They seem to be fillers of parts that were quickly skipped like Comprehensive Skill Exam etc.You don't have to give any summary right way if you don't have any time.

26 minutes ago, Imabot said:

@Nexiva Ok from now on I'm also using your lucky charm. If I start rolling for ones I want. Right now I'm hoarding gems for later.

@shinnarika

Well, do not blame me if you dont get what you want lol, but for now at least lately, here and in im@s, i got what i wanted by kissing the gacha button lol

Then again, its luck

But the Haruko really did a limited one, and nothing can make me happier

Now im waiting for the mid-event update

@Movr Congrats~

@Nexiva Sweet, your gacha luck has really been something this past few days eh?

@haloff1 Thanks again for the story info. The mystery deepens & more questions arise as more clues/evidences pile up huh.

I must share another piece of opinion about Inferno missions. Why I find them to be annoying when they were with Drops rates because I didn't really saw any noticeable difference in quality and frequency of drops. With Event were you collect Points they are awesome. For just 10 more stamina than Ultimate I can get 3 times more points i would ger from Ultimate.

So I'm actually glad they introduced this difficulty. Nw cleaning the chop will once again be possible and buying those super expensive exclusive SSR rank TSF and Characters will be way easier.

@Imabot Its fine & all but it really is designed for advanced players with powerful teams. The only reason I've been surviving well through it though is with Iyo & Kirke supports and things can get very bad when my Iyo support messes up the timing & the enemy squad can unleash their skills bringing in the often times fatal kind of pain (my team can't really take a constant beating, they hit hard).

I can only S rank it half the time, the rest are either A or B rank with lower points (still higher than S-rank Ultimate though, yay?). Most of the time I'm just not damaging them fast enough, even more so when my Rinka's ATK Up fades (Again, only got 1 notable S-type SSR TSF & Pilot).  

Then there are times when I neglected enemy Tarisa's unit & she kept using her skill to HEAL herself (resulting in more lost time).

The strategy that's been working for me so far when they've all finished spawning is to lure them all in the upper right/left corner so that all the knockback barely affects my team since we're already got the building walls behind us & the enemy concentrated infront to catch all the attack skills we unleash. Highest points I've gotten is around 45k+...its rare when I actually manage to pull it off so that's good.

=========================

New gacha for the update later huh. I wonder what new money/ore bait we'll see. I also hope they update the shop contents a bit.

Ah...the latest gacha update...It's too sweet. A honey trap I could not turn away from or ignore. 

Alas, my first try was unfortunately a predictable loss with but a single SR I already have to show for it.

Still got a few more days...I can probably go for around 5-6 more tries. May the whimsical gacha gods have mercy unto thy future battered self.

15 minutes ago, Reis said:

Ah...the latest gacha update...It's too sweet. A honey trap I could not turn away from or ignore. 

Alas, my first try was unfortunately a predictable loss with but a single SR I already have to show for it.

Still got a few more days...I can probably go for around 5-6 more tries. May the whimsical gacha gods have mercy unto thy future battered self.

*Interviews

So, tell he, how do you feel about the newest Inia gacha, the dev keep spamming her since beginning, have you considers putting real money here? *Push mic

19 minutes ago, Reis said:

As expected. I wish you good luck. The newest Inia is one of the most powerful character in the game. Her total stat (attack+defense+hp) is even the highest!

Her skill is : Do 600% damage to all enemy in an area whose form is a cross, if your TSF is speed then the speed of the enemy hit will be debuffed.

I think her skill is the same as the new skill of the enemy TSFs.

------------------------

For the inferno difficulty, it may help to use SSR Meiya with your strongest TSF. When one of your characters inflicts damage with a normal attack, the skill meter of all characters will be increased, even if the other characters don't do any damage. So even if 4 pilots can't do any damage, as long as one can, you can use your skills.

On 4/11/2017 at 8:35 PM, Nexiva said:

*Interviews

So, tell me, how do you feel about the newest Inia gacha

I'll have a proper answer sometime later...depending on how it goes. Fingers crossed.

the dev keep spamming her since beginning, have you considers putting real money here?

We all have a love hate relationship with the gacha but I was never much of a gambling person so the F2P life's for me. I've also seen the slippery slope of the horrible lengths certain people go trying to beat the odds.

Thanks for the sentiments, I do hope I win the bet later. Although I didn't even dare to try today since the whole day ever since morning, it became very apparent that I had zero luck on anything (from simple coin tosses to various other game results) & I usually follow my gut despite the urge to roll.

Wow. Less than 24 hours remain till new event.

Our usual game. Guess what will be in the new Event. Well I assume it will be a Rainbow Drop. Usually that how things are. Drop then Shop then Drop and after that Shop one and so on.

Now what it will be about...I'm right now torn between what I want what it would logically be more likely. Most possible that this time Event might be about TDA or Chronicles. I'm leaning toward more to an TDA related. SM is a smallest possibility but I don't deny such possibility exist.

What I want how ever is they start releasing Strike Frontier heroines! Last related release was on Chrismas with Santa Minori and Santa Rinka. I decided they will be my primary focus and waifus I'll try to roll the most. Them and Short Haired Yui her friends. They all are soo cute I want to cuddle them and give them sweets.

What i want

Euro Front need some love

And another hospital-skill chara, same as rinka, so i could attract new players

damn... im afraid if tomorrow her ssr is comes out

Well holy damn. Today event did grant my wish and gives something I wanted. All 5 Strike Frontier Heroines can be otained this week! And all of the are wearing Fortified Suits. Mmm,. Sexy.

Thank god it wasnt tda :)

And there is new character :)

Posted (edited)

Ooh, a new original character?

new.jpg

@Imabot Indeed you are. New event with all of Team C as the chosen crew. Lots of interesting new things too. It was not unexpected, but we did get them as part of the event prizes in the shop. Too bad that not all of them are as easily available/accessible. Quite a variety of skills too.

TeamC.jpg

There seems to be some glitch with the shop points so better hold off buying stuff from this & the past event's shop.

Their gacha is the limited box type thing, the odds only look good in paper cuz' after all...

trap.jpg

That's a lot of gacha landmines.

==========================

Event quests has a lot of Laser-class so cleaning them up safety can get troublesome, prepare your best T-type TSFs as usual. 30ap has them spawn a bit late so there's that, enemies seem so spawn a lot too, don't know if infinitely though since killing the boss ends the mission. Not the ideal quests for farming affection mats it seems.

Only tried the 40ap once, several bosses appear right in the start. I then got creamed badly & lost when I realized the big & small Destroyers I rushed face blank to have their annoying as EFF ramming ability. I've yet to see the quest boss & whatever reinforcements may come.

==========================

My final result from the last surprise Inia gacha.

gacha.jpg

I've totally spent all my stock G-ores. Somehow got some SRs I didn't have yet & actually even managed to get 1 SSR...but alas, the only prize I truly sought after...I hath failed to reach.

One of those situations where you can't really complain as it wasn't a complete defeat, know that it could have been worse but still couldn't help but sigh in slight dissatisfaction. Then comes this gacha with stuff you also want but...well...I'm out of commision gacha wise for months again. Ah, c'est la vie.

Edited by Reis

Ok so bad news everyone. In this quest BETA are immune to Kirke Debuffs. However Ayu skill is100% working.

2 hours ago, Imabot said:

Ok so bad news everyone. In this quest BETA are immune to Kirke Debuffs. However Ayu skill is100% working.

I had my suspicions from my experience with the 40ap one, but if its coming from someone who actually owns her, then I guess its official. Could it be almost all debuffs or it was only that specific one? (Can't really afford to try right now) 

I've already tried a few more times but I still have yet to finish it. The primary culprit to my losses were the ramming Destroyers, but when I do kill them with the help of an Iyo support, I ended up running out of time instead. I've yet to reach a proper rhythm to finish it.

I have been abusing the AP glitch on my phone, exiting upon defeat when in full AP results in no loss upon return (using it when not in full AP can result in AP loss instead though). Can't even try properly when there's no Iyo support to choose.

Another odd thing I've noticed is I've yet to see any BETA reinforcement warning in the quests so no extra points on extra respawns. Do I have to properly finish the 40ap one or I've just been unlucky maybe?

I don't think 40 app have BETA reinforcement. You have to face all 6 Boss types almost at the same time. that difficult enough. And 6 bosses mean 6 chances for gold chest drop with SR Misaki or SR Iyo instead one drop form any other mission.

But man This Destroyer boss is annoying as hell. If you let is start ramming attack you pretty much goner. Only way to stop it is Iso skill. Problems is that I have same one as you. Running out of time.

Damm I could use pilot with a big DEF buff...sigh. I guess It isgood time as any to spend some of my tickets. Maybe I'll get lucky and get something of use.

I'm waiting for mid event update to see what they might add before stating to roll that Box gatcha. But this SSR Minori looks useful. Her skill is team ATK and Speed buff that increase this bonus by half if she's piloting Technique type TSF.