haloff1

Muv Luv Alternative Strike Frontier

1,497 posts in this topic

On 4/1/2017 at 9:00 AM, haloff1 said:

Anyway guys, I have a great new to tell you! The community manager said on the official community forum (on DMM) that next Monday, ALL players who logged at least ONE time per week since the game was released in September, will receive ONE EXCHANGE TICKET as a reward for their fidelity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So much yesssssssssssssss! What/who are you going to choose? I will choose Lise!

For more details look at this picture :

Reveal hidden contents

aprilfool.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNw4PwVYzSs

Aaand Done.

I finished Inferno and Ultimate misssions 100 times each. So much Stamina Gel was used...My results. Lost of F-16C drops I have sold keeping only one fully LB copy and I got 9 copies of SSR F-22. Funny thing is It was last 20 Inferno missions sorties that dropped 6 copies. 7th drop was from Ultimate and of course 2 were from archivements. Well. I least I also got a lot of items too. Might come handy in the future if Inferno difficulty will keep be this chalenging

This Inferno missios deserve this name. I had to use both my Iyo and Kirke in the team and trial and error with choosing best TSF for entire team than usual, so I would S rank it without using any items. And even then I wasn't always lucky. My over all ratio would be somwere around 5% of Lost were everyone died or I ran out of time, 25% of ending Below S rank, 20% winning but ending with one or more deaths and rest of 50% were Total victories. But to be honest they often were close ones with only few seconds to spare before falling down a rank or dear death of one of the pilots (Usually my rifle Cryska or Kirke).

Well. Now I can fully concentrate on Skill items mission. I have done it few times and I say that one is not that hard. I kill both bosses quite qickly and each run ends at worst one death, and 10 gold or more drops of varied quality.

Posted (edited)

@Imabot *whistles* Nice. already done w/ lots of good loot to show for it. I'd also like to focus on skill farming since its not that hard at all but I'm still around 34/50 on the Inferno quest with 3 SSR Raptor drops so far. Thinking that all those missed S-ranks could have been a lost SSR drop adds to the frustration.

Kirke has certainly become one of the most essential characters along with Iyo as her presence & constant skill use sways the battle greatly to your favor. (seriously, when I bring supports aside from SSR Kirke, its 80-90%  likely that I'd fail hard).

In this instance, she is far more effective than Iyo since it is more likely that you or your teammates die first before Iyo can even start or maintan her tsun lock strategy. 

I'd really go & try to go all out rolling for them if/when they have a gacha rate-up again. Although Kirke's case is a bit more worrysome since unlike Iyo who was added to the gacha list normally, she was an exclusive in one of their box gacha experiments & the same worry goes to those who are bingo gacha limited exclusives. Will they even return proper giving people another chance? (The event themed ones like the valentines & Xmas ones are more likely since they are recurring holidays).

If there's one thing I've learned about Japan, they really, really like their rare offers & never-to-be-seen-again exclusives. Reminds me of a story from a friend about a famous fastfood's limited offer burger that he really liked but never saw again.

Edited by Reis

I'm wondering this too. In Fate/Grand Order past event exclusives are available again from time to time.

But this takes some time.is game survives over a year and will have chanced of living truough another one I guess exclusives will return.

And devs already had put some limited exclusives or event only cards into regular gatcha. I remember thar SSR Misaki one of the Strike Frontier orginal heroines was originally only in limited gatcha. Katia and Beatrix, Sylwia and Pham were unavailable for a month after SM event ended. Now they are in regular gatcha.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Imabot said:

And devs already had put some limited exclusives or event only cards into regular gatcha. I remember thar SSR Misaki one of the Strike Frontier orginal heroines was originally only in limited gatcha. Katia and Beatrix, Sylwia and Pham were unavailable for a month after SM event ended. Now they are in regular gatcha.

The ones like Katia, Sylvia, Pham, etc. are like "regular" units & was just part of the Schwarz event.

The ones like Valentine Iris, Beattrix & Xmas Minori, Inia, etc. are holiday themed ones so they may return again as those days come yearly (probably w/ new units too).

I was thinking along of "special" units like Kirke being exclusive to one of the first limited box gachas, that recent SSR chainsaw Terminator, Inia & Cryska being the first Bingo style gacha, the current SSR Sharon, etc. They're put out as special rares within unique & limited gacha offers so they're in an odd place. They're the ones that I wonder if we'll see again properly...if at all.

They may become available again later but they'll most likely be locked behind another gimick or something 'different' yet again.

Makes me think that SSR angsty Day After Takeru would most likely be behind/inside such 'unique' limited exclusive offers along w/ his also probably unique actually-dual-wielding-swords Type-00C TSF rather that the old limited time "normal" gacha list..

Edited by Reis

I see. Well I think there might be chance of them returning. Maybe they could be available when they release another of those this special exchange ticket. Last one allow you to pick few of the cards that were only available though pre order or by rolling them in pre-registeri gatcha.

Call me a stupid optimist but that is how I feel it will be.

ssr haruko just comes out, out of nowhere....

holy shit... i need to prepare for ssr yuzuka
specially because she is not really popular character the dev maybe decide to show her in the middle of an event or suddenly appear like this

Persona 5 is out. 

Bye world.

I'm glad my joke fooled some people hehe^^

Don't worry though, I will only do that one time per year so you can believe me next time.

---------------------------------

About the event, I chose to do only the ultimate quest because I can't reliably clear the inferno quest. On the other hand, I can S-rank the ultimate quest with HN characters easily. Thanks to that, I got a lot of battle items and disks but ...I only got 1 drop SSR Raptor... On the other hand I got 33 F-16C... What I'm going to do with them I wonder...

I kind of wish to have farmed the inferno quest instead but... at least, I now have enough battle items to farm the next inferno quest. I'm a bit jealous of you guys, you got so many raptors. I wanted 5 of them to do a full raptor squad but I guess I will settle with 2.

------------------------------------------

I'm sure SOME characters will come back but probably not all of them. I dunno if they will release Circe again because she's a a cheated character.

Anyways, as usual I'm looking forward to the next event. I really really hope we will get a Eurofighter or a rafale soon... Are they waiting to do a special The EuroFront event like it was the case with SM? Maybe.

Been a while i'm not here, real life shits and stuffs

Still logged in everyday and doing mission casually to get the prizes

Hey, Infinities Raptor, niice, got 3 of it so far

Also

> Ssr haruko

> You guys know im crazy about her, especially back when she just got SR

> Ssr seems limited, new card

> Hyped af

> Struggling to increase the crystals from 15 to 50

> Made an oath to do giveawag and not "pleasuring myself" in a month if i got her

> Gacha crystals gathered

> At office

> Pressing the gacha button with my lips, literally kissing my phone

> Red sparks

Hello there guys, let me introduce you to my girl 😂

Screenshot_2017-04-05-16-41-36-469.jpeg

3 people like this

31 minutes ago, Nexiva said:

Been a while i'm not here, real life shits and stuffs

Still logged in everyday and doing mission casually to get the prizes

Hey, Infinities Raptor, niice, got 3 of it so far

Also

> Ssr haruko

> You guys know im crazy about her, especially back when she just got SR

> Ssr seems limited, new card

> Hyped af

> Struggling to increase the crystals from 15 to 50

> Made an oath to do giveawag and not "pleasuring myself" in a month if i got her

> Gacha crystals gathered

> At office

> Pressing the gacha button with my lips, literally kissing my phone

> Red sparks

Hello there guys, let me introduce you to my girl 😂

Screenshot_2017-04-05-16-41-36-469.jpeg

Holy Yui man, you got so lucky!! Congratulation.

2 hours ago, haloff1 said:

Holy Yui man, you got so lucky!! Congratulation.

Thanks bruh, i consider myself really damn lucky this time, absolutely grateful 👌👌👌

23 minutes ago, Reis said:

@Nexiva *fist bumps & high fives*

*Highfive

Yeah bruhhhh, my waifu is hieeerrr

Also, got her first scene

And her art is somewhat makes her looks younger, more adorable

Screenshot_2017-04-05-18-20-02-854.jpeg

Screenshot_2017-04-05-18-24-38-242.jpeg

1 person likes this

not just lucky

he is only use 50 crystal for her....
1 try and got her

5 hours ago, Nexiva said:

Made an oath to do giveawag and not "pleasuring myself" in a month if i got her

Well a whole month is plenty of time to gather enough material to limit brake her and unlock all of her CG.

7 minutes ago, Imabot said:

Well a whole month is plenty of time to gather enough material to limit brake her and unlock all of her CG.

Yep, now its the time to grind those HRs and Rs for the silver battle logs, i need at least 200 to maximize her

And i already awaken her, with my barely enough materials

And with the limited Typhoon revoltech from my gf, i'm unstoppable

IMG_20170405_225702.jpg

1 person likes this

As usual. What are your guess about next event? I think it will be something referring to a Total Eclipse. And event reward will again be a SSR TSF.

1 hour ago, Imabot said:

As usual. What are your guess about next event? I think it will be something referring to a Total Eclipse. And event reward will again be a SSR TSF.

I think they rotates one SSR chara and then TSF then chara. So SSR chara next + rainbow box drop since its been awhile.

Hopefully something related to eurofront, since it has a lonely typhoon at the mech list, so i guess it needs a proper pilot

Maybe someone from rain dancer or duty stuffs, make it helgarose

Gotta' admit, the gamedevs has been good at surpising us enough. Sometimes its very predictable but then they throw curveballs that seem out of nowhere either characters & event wise.

Sometimes it would be themed consistently like the story missions go hand in hand w/ the Event quests that even go until next week's update, sometimes its just plain random from a different MuvLuv timeline & franchise altogether w/ different Sidecharacters & TSFs.

So basically, I'm not to sure. Sometimes the initial clues are disregarded altogether. We may just end up seeing some of the much coveted Eurofront crew out of nowhere or the remaining Day After stuff, then again it could be the more predictable continuation of the main storyline & just "new" stuff for the inital casts again. 

Though I want to save more, the Eurofront would bring a lot of good stuff along w/ it like new quests, the characters & various Typhoon types. Odds might be low but it can't all be SSR, a "generic/mook" SR Typhoon would be nice. Its also a good chance for the MG A-10 to finally appear since they are often tied to their sidestories as well (please don't be a gacha SSR). 

Alternative Chronicles & Day After stuff has a lot to offer as well, more than enough for spread out mini-events all around. 

=============

Event is almost over once again, I hope everyone got their SSR F-22's & some drops to go w/ it. My luck was somewhat better this time around as I got the 2 quest prizes as well as 4 rank rewards making it one LB'ed unit & an extra...I think my SR F-16's totalled around more or less 40+-. I wish they'd also make a good sword or MG SR F-15 as a drop so I can actually farm & field a fully Lb'ed squad of them.

It would a few hours after the update until I could check it out as usual, I hope its either something interesting. But in a way, something "low tier" to relax & save g-ores with ain't that bad either.

1 person likes this

Holy shit... why there is inia on sagiri scenario....

Damn i need to limit break him to get all the scenario....

Btw about the next event if it wasnt tda, its about original chara....

Just Please it wasnt tda :(

Posted (edited)

Indeed, the game devs are getting pretty good in making surprises for the fans lately, but i still hoping for more euro-oriented events since they are none so far, they need some love as well lol

Actually, it just me who wants to get a free typhoon lol.

Summary of this event, so far this is my favorite one, aside from getting the SSR waifu a.k.a. Harukeks, the event prize, F-22 EMD Phase Infinities, is by far my 2nd best tsf after the Typhoon series, heck, i even prefer the EMD phase than the other raptor variants i.e. Walken's and YF-22.

Right until this time, one hour before the event ends and getting an update, i got a total of 7 Raptors, which i already limit break'ed one of them into the max cap, while the other two still singles, havent maximize their levels and XM3-ed them due to the lack of resources.

For the F-16, i lost count of it, i keep sold'em and just left with one in max lv cap, not gonna use it though, i could put all SSR into every team so far.

And hey, my harukeks just need her last love to find out if she's finally having it with Takeru since her 4th story she's having it with him, or its just another dream of her/his (note, so far Harukeks never really in a relationship/getting laid with Takeru or other man at least from reading the harukeks maniax, alt fable, or even her SR here)

Tfw pure virgin waifu.

Edited by Nexiva

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Well it appears I was lucky with my prediction.

We have Total Eclipse Story Event were 207C engage in mock battle against Agros Test Flight and rest of Yukon Baste TSF squadrons.

Event is a Point shop with two nice exclusives to buy. SSR rank Speed Type "Shiranui Second Phase 2 Demonstration Colors" with a Sword. And SR rank ACTV Eagle also a Speed type with Machine Guns.

This week New cards are two SSR. Yuuya Bridges and goddess Venus herself, Stella. We also get two SR. New Tarisa card and new CP of Niram Rawamunando.

This time Inferno mission is easier. I have no problems with it and S rank it every time and no items required to do it. I guess squadrons of TSF are just easier to deal with than hordes of BETA.

Edited by Imabot

This event also comes in pretty docile in nature, yet with some weird stuff, bonus beta they say, but it's some J-8s

Stella, why one of my waifus in limited again, well, doesnt really care about other characters again tho since i got Harukeks ssr lol, but it would be a nice collection.

Shiranui second phase 2 Demonstration color....

Been a while since last time i wondering when it'll be here, and thankfully its here now via exchange points, woohoo, this baby is my favorite shiranui second variant, nice.

Furthermore, it's a speed type, i only have Berkut and Takemikazuchi for the SSR one and this one is more than welcome.

Doing the 30 stamina yields around 18-19k points, so by playing it roughly 20 times you already got one of it.

And btw, i think i'll just save it for one shiranui for now, in case there'll be some new stuffs midway through as what happened in almost every events they had.

The all-rounder stats for this shiranui is impressive 👌

Screenshot_2017-04-07-16-41-12-578.jpeg

1 person likes this