haloff1

Muv Luv Alternative Strike Frontier

603 posts in this topic

How work SSR Beatrix skill that they added in the normal Gatcha? Got two of them.

43 minutes ago, Movr said:

How work SSR Beatrix skill that they added in the normal Gatcha? Got two of them.

You got x2 Beatrix's from normal gatcha... howw..??

@haloff1 ;D

Posted (edited)

With the SSR ticket, for normal gatcha i mean the one without time limit.

She get some kind of long range skill, but i don't get how the debuff work.

Edited by Movr

Wow. In the last 3 days I farmed more silver logs than in the last two months. I can do a 6 stamina mission with N characters without any of them dying and S rank it. I collected so many Logs and get enough events points to buy Gold Logs so I managed to max LB most of my SSR characters. At this rate I'll do the same with all of my SSR rank TSF before next event.

On 2017/3/24 at 6:42 PM, Movr said:

With the SSR ticket, for normal gatcha i mean the one without time limit.

She get some kind of long range skill, but i don't get how the debuff work.

I don't have her but according to the description, the targets hit by her skill will suffer continuous damage as if they were poisoned/burned.

22 hours ago, Imabot said:

Wow. In the last 3 days I farmed more silver logs than in the last two months. I can do a 6 stamina mission with N characters without any of them dying and S rank it. I collected so many Logs and get enough events points to buy Gold Logs so I managed to max LB most of my SSR characters. At this rate I'll do the same with all of my SSR rank TSF before next event.

Holy Yui, that's amazing! Yes the current event is 4 times better then the other events for farming logs but still, doing the same mission again and again takes time and most importantly, it's so boring. Are you playing another game while farming logs?

23 hours ago, Imabot said:

how to trigger the boss in stamina 6?

1 hour ago, haloff1 said:

I don't have her but according to the description, the targets hit by her skill will suffer continuous damage as if they were poisoned/burned.

Holy Yui, that's amazing! Yes the current event is 4 times better then the other events for farming logs but still, doing the same mission again and again takes time and most importantly, it's so boring. Are you playing another game while farming logs?

I don't have to do much really. I play SFin my smartphone, set a team, start mission and let game go on Auto. Rince and repeat untill all affection is filled up and change characters and whole cycle start again.

I'm doing other things while farming. Read a book, playing on console or checking my computer. I just have spare few seconds every couple minnutes to touch screen few times.

44 minutes ago, shinnarika said:

how to trigger the boss in stamina 6?

I have no idea. I have Auto turned on all the time don't pay much attention to what is happening. Only glance to chrck if mission is finished.

And if you guys are wondering. Yes thet is how i play this game 95% of the time. SF if just very easy for me. Most of the time only challenge I have is select good team that can S rank mission on Auto.

Today i met something strange: i log-in on my sub acc and i have there new log-in rewards board (last reward is SSR ticket), and gatcha with 2500 DMM for 11 cards (1SSR in them), but on my main i dont have this. is this normal or its some bug which onyly i have?

3 hours ago, Zest said:

Today i met something strange: i log-in on my sub acc and i have there new log-in rewards board (last reward is SSR ticket), and gatcha with 2500 DMM for 11 cards (1SSR in them), but on my main i dont have this. is this normal or its some bug which onyly i have?

gonna check my other account

lately the event is getting harder....
i cant place yuzuka as my leader anymore :'( 

Posted (edited)

It's not a bug, it's a feature. When someone doesn't log for 30 days, the next time they play the game again, they will receive a special login bonus whose final reward is a SSR ticket 

This login bonus is called "come back login bonus", the developers  implemented it to pull back the players who left.

EDIT: In case you're wondering, the current special gacha is the same as the rare special except the SSR rate is 4.5% instead of 1.5%.

Edited by haloff1

1 person likes this

A new Event! Lets see what do we have here.

Screenshot_20170330-094522.png

So this week special gatcha is SSR Sharon and SR Leon in a Bingo style gatcha. Cool but it is not what I'm waiting for. I'll pass.

Screenshot_20170330-094527.png

Another offer is special Gatcha with only Valkiries and 207B characters tjat are nessesary for a skill up item mission.

Screenshot_20170330-094536.png

Yes this skill items missiob one. This time instead TSF you'll need specific characters as Pilots and CP for a Sortie. This time are all characters Pilots from Alternative.

Screenshot_20170330-094531.png

And finally this Week we have two event TSF.SSR F-22 EMD Phase 2 that is Power type with Machine Guns. And SR Golden F-16 power type with a Rifle.

Also we get new strain of BETA as a boss. A big tower. I don't know it name.

My reaction when I saw it:

"Oh. A new class of BETA. That's cool. I wonder what it doooooOOOOH MY GOD! AOE lasser attack!!? Come on how the hell I'll survive it?"

Thankfully it is not an instant kill.

19 minutes ago, Imabot said:

A new Event! Lets see what do we have here.

Screenshot_20170330-094522.png

So this week special gatcha is SSR Sharon and SR Leon in a Bingo style gatcha. Cool but it is not what I'm waiting for. I'll pass.

Screenshot_20170330-094527.png

Another offer is special Gatcha with only Valkiries and 207B characters tjat are nessesary for a skill up item mission.

Screenshot_20170330-094536.png

Yes this skill items missiob one. This time instead TSF you'll need specific characters as Pilots and CP for a Sortie. This time are all characters Pilots from Alternative.

Screenshot_20170330-094531.png

And finally this Week we have two event TSF.SSR F-22 EMD Phase 2 that is Power type with Machine Guns. And SR Golden F-16 power type with a Rifle.

Also we get new strain of BETA as a boss. A big tower. I don't know it name.

My reaction when I saw it:

"Oh. A new class of BETA. That's cool. I wonder what it doooooOOOOH MY GOD! AOE lasser attack!!? Come on how the hell I'll survive it?"

Thankfully it is not an instant kill.

Firts time i see the bos attack

It just reminds me of prism tower in c&c red alert

Btw that name is bulkhead if im not wrong 

Man this 10 stamina 100 Rank mission is really hard. I love it. Finally I have ocassion to use boosting and healing items I was hoarding.

1 hour ago, Imabot said:

Man this 10 stamina 100 Rank mission is really hard. I love it. Finally I have ocassion to use boosting and healing items I was hoarding.

Haha, I hate it because I spent almost half an AP bar on a constant losing streak trying it, its hell alright. Granted I didn't bring any items at all but still...been a while since I last saw some my units doing a measly 5 damage. I'll try again later when we have more info on doing it more effectively & efficiently. Only managed to make the 2 boss spawn so far but I was already running out of time then.

Also doesn't help that it seems to be one of the 2 event quest missions to get a free SSR Raptor.

The rest were manageable enough. Can't trust the quests to AUTO though with the number of Laser-class around. New BETA strain boss is quite a sight along w/ its AoE laser attack. I feel like its form's been inspired from all the next gen games with tower like things (monster or ther wise) needed to be climbed.

The black  SSR Infinities' Raptor is quite a nice prize especially since its the only F-22 variation I actually like (I somehow managed to get 1 drop already). Oh, and the gold F-16 is ok too I guess but on missions like this filled with Laser fire, Rifle & Missile type TSFs that stay too long on one spot firing can mean death w/c is bad for S-ranking prizes.

Mm, starting to drown on SR TSF drops again...

=======================

The Valkyrie's challenge mission is the usual survival type so its automatic S-rank as long as one survives to bring home the loot. A P-type unit is recommended on the squad leader to easily finish off the 2 laser tower thing bosses that spawn.

Ah, I actually forgot to check what new gacha gimmick that's up.

1 person likes this

The hardest new quest is called "Inferno / Hell difficulty". A fitting name indeed.

I'm amazed I can't actually do it without using items or/and an ally such as Circe...And I freaking hate the destroyer classes. Their charging attack is OP.

Do any of you think devs planned anything for April Fools Day? I'm just saying is you see something weird tomorrow, don't panic, it will just devs making a joke.

19 minutes ago, Imabot said:

Do any of you think devs planned anything for April Fools Day? I'm just saying is you see something weird tomorrow, don't panic, it will just devs making a joke.

Hopefully, age did love those things too after all. I think it was also one of the April Fools spoofs joke that first hinted Yui & Yuuya's connection or something?

=======================

Managed to S rank the Hell difficulty...its still way too troublesome since I've only used CIrce users as support to make sure. But gotta' finish it more times & use more of my item stock if I want 1 of the 2 SSR prize. Will probably need to make some more if I keep using them almost every sortie 

Do share some info on which BETA or how many we have to slay to make the bosses come out faster too. Still, all those spawning guys especially the more bum rushing Destroyers really make it annoyingly troublesome. 

What's the cut-off point of S ranking? Last I tried I think I was at 0:50 but it still counts maybe?

after all this time....

the dev still didnt fix her bugs :(

@shinnarika It does seem like their prioritizing the new content over the little 'negligible' things that don't break the game & such.

=======================

Booo~, the AP cost's back to normal, gonna' have to use ores & stamina drinks again. 

Its hard to observe properly but it seems that the ones needed to be killed for the bosses to appear are either one of the initial Destroyers or all of them (I think they also don't spawn at the same time). Which means it really can be a pain.

I even started using 2 Missile TSFs & pilots w/ AoE skills to clear the pests quicker despite the high danger of their deaths because of being trampled or laser fried.

3 minutes ago, Reis said:

@shinnarika It does seem like their prioritizing the new content over the little 'negligible' things that don't break the game & such.

=======================

Booo~, the AP cost's back to normal, gonna' have to use ores & stamina drinks again. 

Its hard to observe properly but it seems that the ones needed to be killed for the bosses to appear are either one of the initial Destroyers or all of them (I think they also don't spawn at the same time). Which means it really can be a pain.

I even started using 2 Missile TSFs & pilots w/ AoE skills to clear the pests quicker despite the high danger of their deaths because of being trampled or laser fried.

Maybe that was the april fools

yup that was the april fools....
even though that written 30

it still just cost you 7

btw guys... can you imagine....

when you press the gacha....

and it comes out red....
but it was r card not ssr....

glad the dev didnt make a joke like this

Posted (edited)

Oh yeah, I was ending my game when it happened w/ the date changing. 

So made a quick try & it seems like the actual "joke" is that it still is cheap but...

For example, 30ap will still only cost 7ap but when your AP is less than 30, you can't do it anymore like normal unless you get 30+ AP again. Haha I guess?

Edited by Reis

Looks like the joke just became real.....

Right now it really cost 30 stamina :(

Yup.Yep. Uh-huh. It's official.

I really EFFing hate the hell difficulty quest. It frustrates me to no end almost every time even if I win.

My winning ratio is about 4/5....but even if I do win, sometimes it will outright steal my S-rank prize by suddenly taking out a teammate or two or ramming & juggling me repeatedly to the point that my time dips below 0:40.

One instance, the last boss was only around 300+HP & one hit will seal the deal. We then get rammed & bounced around like balls by evading laser fire combo'ed w/ several criss-crossing Destroyers. 0:59, ok there's still time. 0:45, crap, crap, crap. We can't get close! We can't get clo- 0:39...A-rank. EFFng newtype funnel zipping Destroyers *grumble* *grumble*.

Another instance, last boss is around 3k+ HP left. Victory was at hand then suddenly, Lasers & Destroyers combo again leaving us...WTF?!? My squad was suddenly wiped out w/ Minori the only one left barely alive w/ a badly damaged Typhoon w/ no skill charge. Victory was taken from me within 2-3 seconds in one fell swoop.

I mean, sure I was only using lower tier items for support but still. Using up the higher tier ones will just add another layer of frustration for me I think. Maybe I was just having a bad run again. Maybe I should bring the Captain to draw fire us much as possible or something.

2 hours ago, Reis said:

Yup.Yep. Uh-huh. It's official.

I really EFFing hate the hell difficulty quest. It frustrates me to no end almost every time even if I win.

My winning ratio is about 4/5....but even if I do win, sometimes it will outright steal my S-rank prize by suddenly taking out a teammate or two or ramming & juggling me repeatedly to the point that my time dips below 0:40.

One instance, the last boss was only around 300+HP & one hit will seal the deal. We then get rammed & bounced around like balls by evading laser fire combo'ed w/ several criss-crossing Destroyers. 0:59, ok there's still time. 0:45, crap, crap, crap. We can't get close! We can't get clo- 0:39...A-rank. EFFng newtype funnel zipping Destroyers *grumble* *grumble*.

Another instance, last boss is around 3k+ HP left. Victory was at hand then suddenly, Lasers & Destroyers combo again leaving us...WTF?!? My squad was suddenly wiped out w/ Minori the only one left barely alive w/ a badly damaged Typhoon w/ no skill charge. Victory was taken from me within 2-3 seconds in one fell swoop.

I mean, sure I was only using lower tier items for support but still. Using up the higher tier ones will just add another layer of frustration for me I think. Maybe I was just having a bad run again. Maybe I should bring the Captain to draw fire us much as possible or something.

If it's any consolation, my winning ratio is not better...

I cannot win without using powerful items or cheat ally character like Circe or Iyo. My Yui can one-shot the boss but I almost cannot stop the destroyer classes from ramming me to death before that the bosses appear.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway guys, I have a great new to tell you! The community manager said on the official community forum (on DMM) that next Monday, ALL players who logged at least ONE time per week since the game was released in September, will receive ONE EXCHANGE TICKET as a reward for their fidelity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So much yesssssssssssssss! What/who are you going to choose? I will choose Lise!

For more details look at this picture :

Spoiler

aprilfool.jpg

2 people like this

58 minutes ago, haloff1 said:

Anyway guys, I have a great new to tell you! The community manager said on the official community forum (on DMM) that next Monday, ALL players who logged at least ONE time per week since the game was released in September, will receive ONE EXCHANGE TICKET as a reward for their fidelity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So much yesssssssssssssss! What/who are you going to choose? I will choose Lise!

For more details look at this picture :

Reveal hidden contents

aprilfool.jpg

iniacry.gif