haloff1

Muv Luv Alternative Strike Frontier

1,166 posts in this topic

Haven't been active lately as I sort of lost a bit of interest in the game due to it's somewhat redundancy and encouraging players to spend unreal amounts of money (Won't fall for it!!)

@haloff1 I can see you finally got the SSR Yui! Yay!

2 hours ago, Imabot said:

Hey I want hear you guts thoughts about this.

With having first SSR to be obtainable by other means you think it wil be a regular thing from now on or it will reserved for more special events? Maybe only ones with a storyline?

And what does this mean in the long run? An incoming powercreep?

Or maybe they can just add the "UR" rarity cards

3 hours ago, haloff1 said:

I think from now on they give away low tier SSR during all events. If you compare the stats of the Takemi to the stats of the recent new TSFs, then they are much lower. The cost is lower too. The new Takemi is about as strong as the old TSFs (released in September/October/November). So gacha SSR will still be stronger than event SSR. Money still gives an advantage that's why I think they can continue giving away SSR.

The power creep already happened when XM3 was released. I don't think it's going to happen anymore. Well I hope or our old characters and TSFs are going to be worthless.

EDIT: Yeah I updated the front page!!! What do you think? I think it looks good! Now this topic is really a command post for MLSF.

Maybe you're right. But speaking of Takmikazuchi I think that it average stats are balanced by it XM3 bonus that powers up entire team damage and evasion.

50 minutes ago, Imabot said:

Maybe you're right. But speaking of Takmikazuchi I think that it average stats are balanced by it XM3 bonus that powers up entire team damage and evasion.

Euuhhhh...Actually I'm not sure if the skill affects everyone or just the TSF... The description just says +20% attack power, *1.5 evasion but doesn't precise if it's the whole squad or the TSF. If it's the whole squad then yes, it's very good! Maybe even more if you stack 5 of it?

@KJO

It has been a while! Or actually not. I played with you in the game almost everyday. Even if you stopped playing, you still logged everyday to get the login bonus, no?

It's true the game is repetitive (Kancolle is even more imo) but you know, lately, a LOT of things have been added. XM3, awakening...And the story is getting to the juicy parts...The last part of the chapter 12 is just before the Coup d'Etat. Well, the fact the game does everything to make you spend cash didn't change though. Speaking of which...I finally got my SSR Yui BUT I spent 5000 yen to buy an exchange ticket so...I kind of cheated? If I didn't pay, it would have been impossible indeed.

@Edelweiss

Yeah I think it could happen but I don't think it's very likely hummm.

@RedAegis

I hope you like your new home:) As you can see, there is another miku.

@haloff1

Yep got  like 6 copies of her farming for 30 runs lol i stopped after the game crashed... btw gratz with your J-10, all are getting one here except me... and i saw that bronze gift that gave you the SSR ticket, wondering can i just load for the price of that package or i need to load a minimun lets say 1000 dmm points or something and when it ends can we buy it again for other month?

And am I the only one getting this bug? meiya is like i can fly ♫ and she goes over the buildings or pass them and she is in the other side and cant come back  xD

DNhCH2L.jpg

The bad thing is that she doesnt attack anymore when she does that

19 minutes ago, RedAegis said:

@haloff1

Yep got  like 6 copies of her farming for 30 runs lol i stopped after the game crashed... btw gratz with your J-10, all are getting one here except me... and i saw that bronze gift that gave you the SSR ticket, wondering can i just load for the price of that package or i need to load a minimun lets say 1000 dmm points or something and when it ends can we buy it again for other month?

And am I the only one getting this bug? meiya is like i can fly ♫ and she goes over the buildings or pass them and she is in the other side and cant come back  xD

DNhCH2L.jpg

The bad thing is that she doesnt attack anymore when she does that

Now that I think about it, the J-10 was really a very result. Now I have one P-type Sword SSR TSF, one T-type Sword SSR TSF, one S-type Sword SSR TSF and one maxed SSR Yui (except the skill). I can probably solo any event now. Oh yeah, I remembered why you want the J-10, you have SSR Yifei. Well I don't have the yellow takemi too.

For the bronze package, it just costs 10 DMM points. You can charge any amount. 100 DMM points for example. After 30 days you get a SSR ticket so I think the bronze package is a must-have. 10 DMM points is something like $0.1?

You're lucky about the bug. I never saw it before lol.

Edited by haloff1

The bronze package is a must buy.....

For the bug i get the same bug, but it only happen to my russian pilot with area skilll.... everytime boss attack sometimes she just throwed off the map...but she can be back..... not stuck out there....

I just get my ssr drop.... im just clearing the 30 stamina quest 3 times...

At least i now have some more firepower 

@haloff1 Good job & thanks once again for the extra details & info~

"Tis true that the power levels have been flunctuating, the most obvious is how unbalanced or specialized the newer Characters & TSFs are. Though it can be a good thing too since it gives variety especially with the pilots & their own different skillsets.

Giving us 'free' SSR's we have to work for is also a plus since it doesn't take away anything from those willing to gacha away & its advantages (since gacha based ones are still superior, its stats being around old SSR levels also seems fair enough). I can only hope for more in future events as well.

@RedAegis Haha, wow. what a funny (yet disadvantagous) bug. Heh, like haloff1 & his Yui team, you can now get a J-10 squad full of Yifei's if you want as well.

2nd day farming start, got 5 MabuLabu Miku drops so far as well as:

drops.jpg

Huzzah~! 30ap drop as well, RNG has been merciful so far. That's one down.

More tips:

• Aside from manually 'time lag cancelling' your attacks to speed up killing, we can also keep the Fort class boss from from attacking 80-95% of the time if one simply keeps on clicking/moving behind it.
  • The boss keeps on following the player controlled unit, so what happens is it tries to 'lock-on' to you & slowly turns around (around 1.5-2 seconds?). You then just click around its butt/behind spot & with proper timing, you can actually keep it slowly & dumbly spinning around unable to start its AoE attack.
  • Its possible to do it almost indefnitely & let your squad keep damaging it while it just spins around trying to strike you. Although it getting stunned can mess up you timing & it sometimes can still get attacks in every now & then. 
  • It offers greater safety since it can also keep the AoE attack from your squadmates especially when they stick way too close to each other (sometimes you can even end up getting them all under the boss where they can't be hit at all) but a disadvantage of this strat is that you yourself can't attack as much since the 'bait' has got to keep moving possibly making the process longer.
  • Another tip that most are already aware off, using you pilot's skill activates the character cut-in animation so it also cancels out enemy attacks (like the Fort's phallic whip attack being a millisecond away from smashing your healer's face). Attack skills should be spammed but sometimes saving it & activating it to save your squadmates from probably fatal damage is also good. It can even save you from sure-death beam attacks of the Laser class since they've got to restart the charging animation, it gives you a few more precious seconds to either evade or get within killing range.

Well, whatever your method may be, S ranking the event quest is not the important part anyway, surviving & finishing the quest to claim the drops (especially the rare ones) is.

Edited by Reis

2 people like this

Did anyone get their 10k free points from the 5th Anniversary ?

10 hours ago, Imabot said:

Hey I want hear you guts thoughts about this.

With having first SSR to be obtainable by other means you think it wil be a regular thing from now on or it will reserved for more special events? Maybe only ones with a storyline?

And what does this mean in the long run? An incoming powercreep?

The new Takemi from drops' stats are as low as the first batch TSFs, which means, a well balanced unit, not a single-focused stats a.k.a. retarded units being added lately (except the SSRs are pretty balanced and strong).

But i think it's like this, with the SSR obtainable from quests, it will give a minimum strength needed for those who are not lucky enough in gacha, or those who dont want to spend real cash here to get that rarity, a minimum, thats it, since the quests so far are more challenging. But of course, the SSR from gacha still got more stats especially the newer one.

But anyway, i don't see why we must not get it, it could be an event exclusive too, so why not adding it in your collection 👌

Ah, powercreeps, actually its been there since the XM3 and white shiranui second, but i see its not a problem

EXCEPT if later they decide to add pvp features, it'll be pretty annoying

@haloff1

Yep thats why i want the J-10, well 58 runs in the 30 ap and no SSR drop, tomorrow  will finish this.

@Reis

Got 13 Yifeis will see how many i can get in the end for my army lol come on J-10 COME ON!!!

When i got the SR ticket from the 50 runs i was like yeah lets use it i never get what i want and it never turns to SSR then this happened... RNBsLuK.jpg

Not what i wanted but my first SSR TSF so pretty happy lol too bad cant use it for this event

And i tried to load DMM points this afternoon but failed tried again at night and i could this time paypal trying to save my money i guess now to wait a month to get another SSR and yep like you said hallof its pretty cheap that package for what we get at the end and all the stuff in it. Maybe they gave me the SSR because they were like hey this guy tried to buy DMM points but he couldnt lets give him a SSR as apology for his problems lol

Edited by RedAegis

@haloff1 At least you have her now!

I've still been hopping on everyday for the dailies and am trying to roll for some other SSRs but ... got another Yui instead D:

Screenshot_20170124-073541.png

@KJO

Yui loves you dood so much haha xD at least you have a lot of SSRs so its easier to get a dupe thats the bad thing

And guys look

pwabW8e.jpg

Got them 3 times already and 13 more runs for the 100th one dunno what i should do, leave one for leveling and other fused with the other 2 and make it XM3 or leave the 4 copies alone and XM3 one of them and raise the others and leave them normal to have a Takemi squad with my white one lol.

As you can see i dont have a lot of SSRs like others here and my only XM3 is the P Terminator. Yesterday was Yifei day got only her copies, today was Takemi day got the 3 today and only one Yifei lol

Edited by RedAegis

Anybody knows the link to the japanese forum?

And can i post there as anonymous?

I want to post about her bug 

9 hours ago, RedAegis said:

@KJO

Yui loves you dood so much haha xD at least you have a lot of SSRs so its easier to get a dupe thats the bad thing

And guys look

pwabW8e.jpg

Got them 3 times already and 13 more runs for the 100th one dunno what i should do, leave one for leveling and other fused with the other 2 and make it XM3 or leave the 4 copies alone and XM3 one of them and raise the others and leave them normal to have a Takemi squad with my white one lol.

As you can see i dont have a lot of SSRs like others here and my only XM3 is the P Terminator. Yesterday was Yifei day got only her copies, today was Takemi day got the 3 today and only one Yifei lol

Please remember that when making a XM3 TSF you can Limit Brake it only with another same TSF that also must have a XM3 upgrade or with LB materials. If it is the same TSF but without XM3 you'll be unable to use it to limit brake.

Edited by Imabot

2 people like this

@Imabot

Thanks for the advice didnt know that, because the only one i XM3ed did it after i LBed  the unit. Pretty useful manB|

How's it going guys? It's been a while. 47 runs into this event and I've gotten two chinese Mikus and nothing else worth mentioning. As a side note, it seems we will be getting one more update this week introducing Schwarzesmarken characters to the game! But I just spent all my gems in hopes of getting Yui... Actually pretty sad rn, didn't think they would get around to schwarzesmarken so soon :(

Tfw me already finished the exhausting 30x100

And only got one ProtoMikazuchi from drops, which makes them 2

Decided to put both into party, so all of my power team's TSF' are SSR, absokutely not bad at all since i think i wont be needing any more SSR in this Power section

And some of you probably know this already

Schwarzesmarken team would be added in the end of the month! Woohoo

WHAT A STASI DOG YOU ARE 😗😗😗😗😗

Picture stolen from twitter

IMG_20170126_130914.jpg

With SM getting released I bet this gane will explode from a flood of new players.

And if Beatrix be there then oh boy all those Stasi lover will sell thier cars to buy gems so they have a shadow of a chance to get her card. ;)

Related to SM updates

what do you think about the new SM TSF SSR cards?

Personally, I think there should be none SM TSFs getting an SSR

Specifications-wise, SM uses MiG series both for their main forces, and enemies, with one of the most advanced one, the Aligatori used by Beatrix, or maybe the MIG-29 Lastochka/Rastrochika series which still overpowered by Su-27 Zhuravlik.

And of course we all know that Zhuravlik, a 2nd gen TSF, is a SR from previous event

Logically, the TSFs in SM has lower stats than the Zhura, i see no reasons why Balalaika and friend should get SSR

then again, developer trolled me by putting J-10, a 2nd gen in the SSR, there could be 2nd gen SM TSF such as Aligatori, Cheburashka, SpirtVoz, PlamyaLisa getting SSR, but... Zhuravlik...

or maybe they'll decide to introduce project 1.42/1.44 here like what they did to those new BETA strains?

or maybe they'll re-release Zhura into SSR, maybe Fikatsia personal color?

Still kinda feel weird to me even now when seeing a more advanced TSF got lower rarity than the less-advanced, like a SR Fubuki and HR Shiranui, but since Shiranui made it to SSR and no Fubuki on it, less weird for me :)

Custom TSF like Theo will probably get SSR cards. No other resons than fanservice. Rest will at best be SR cards HR and maybe, juust maybe a R rarity. Kinda like with Zuikkaku models that are glorified mix of 1.5 generation with 2nd generation of TSF, were of R rarity for Type-00C up to SR rarity with it Type-89R and Type-89F.

Edit. Oh and that SSR J-10 name is J-10X. TSF outfitted with some experimental technology apparently and specialized for hi mobility and CQC.  Probably all things one that China plans to use in J-20. And If Prototype Takemikazuchi can be SSR despite being not better than Shiranui Type-01C that is SR rank I can let it pass. Ok so J-10X is

Edited by Imabot

On 2017/1/25 at 11:20 AM, Edelweiss said:

Did anyone get their 10k free points from the 5th Anniversary ?

There was something like that? I didn't' even know it. I didn't get anything.

On 2017/1/25 at 1:25 PM, RedAegis said:

@haloff1

Yep thats why i want the J-10, well 58 runs in the 30 ap and no SSR drop, tomorrow  will finish this.

@Reis

Got 13 Yifeis will see how many i can get in the end for my army lol come on J-10 COME ON!!!

When i got the SR ticket from the 50 runs i was like yeah lets use it i never get what i want and it never turns to SSR then this happened... RNBsLuK.jpg

Not what i wanted but my first SSR TSF so pretty happy lol too bad cant use it for this event

And i tried to load DMM points this afternoon but failed tried again at night and i could this time paypal trying to save my money i guess now to wait a month to get another SSR and yep like you said hallof its pretty cheap that package for what we get at the end and all the stuff in it. Maybe they gave me the SSR because they were like hey this guy tried to buy DMM points but he couldnt lets give him a SSR as apology for his problems lol

You're pretty lucky to get this TSF. It's one the strongest, if not the strongest P-type TSF available. If you XM3 it, limit break it and level it, you could surely clear any quest. So you didn't manage to charge points? Weird... About my Yui army, the sad thing is it's no more. I used them (except the ultimate one of course!) to upgrade the skill of my SSR...It was one of the most pointless sacrifice in history because the skill didn't even get a level.

On 2017/1/25 at 1:26 PM, KJO said:

@haloff1 At least you have her now!

I've still been hopping on everyday for the dailies and am trying to roll for some other SSRs but ... got another Yui instead D:

Screenshot_20170124-073541.png

Well yeah :) Even though the new Yui has even higher stat, I still prefer the first one because of the art (I like art representing fight on the battlefield) and because of the skill. Thanks to my SR Yui, I got too much used to doing hundred of thousand damages at once.  You got another Yui, oh my. I don't know if you're lucky? Do you feel lucky?

8 hours ago, shinnarika said:

Anybody knows the link to the japanese forum?

And can i post there as anonymous?

I want to post about her bug 

http://www.dmm.co.jp/netgame/community/-/topic/detail/=/tid=38637/

If you post it there, the dev are guaranteed to notice.

3 hours ago, SSlayerAG said:

How's it going guys? It's been a while. 47 runs into this event and I've gotten two chinese Mikus and nothing else worth mentioning. As a side note, it seems we will be getting one more update this week introducing Schwarzesmarken characters to the game! But I just spent all my gems in hopes of getting Yui... Actually pretty sad rn, didn't think they would get around to schwarzesmarken so soon :(

Hey, I almost don't remember you :) Anyways, welcome back? Last week I spent my gems trying to get the rafale. I failed but I got other sweet cards. We're in the same boat. For now I just cleared the hardest quest 34 times. I didn't use much G-Ores and I spent some of my stamina farming N-characters. I did the math and it's more efficient  (1.5 times) to limit break the SSR Type-98XR with items than with another copy.

So, tomorrow there will be an update. A new chara/TSF will probably be added to the current event.

And Tuesday next week, Schwarzesmarken will finally be added! One important detail that hasn't been said yet, is that the Schwarzesmarken event will last for 3 weeks.  The first three weeks of February will be about Schwarzesmarken.

3 weeks as in each week will about new characters? Hmm. In witch one Beatrix will be? Probably last one. TBH I'm not really that big fan of SM So I'm that much hyped for that event. I do wonder however if SM character will remain in the gatcha or we will have to wait for another SM event for a chance to roll them.

3 minutes ago, Imabot said:

3 weeks as in each week will about new characters? Hmm. In witch one Beatrix will be? Probably last one. TBH I'm not really that big fan of SM So I'm that much hyped for that event. I do wonder however if SM character will remain in the gatcha or we will have to wait for another SM event for a chance to roll them.

I'm not sure if it will be one big SM event or three consecutive SM events. It's just written that the first three weeks will be SM-themed. I'm sure the SM characters will remain in the gacha. I actually like SM so I'm really looking forward to next week (and tomorrow too). I really want to get at least Irisdina and Lise. 

@haloff1 I'm going to say unlucky lol. Really stoked for that Schwarzesmarken Event. Hoping it's Beatrix!!