haloff1

Muv Luv Alternative Strike Frontier

473 posts in this topic

I just need to confirm: is Beatrix added pernamently, or its this event onyly? becouse i dont known if i should roll for her in this gatcha (kinda low chance, but i love her so much...).

@Zest

Just like Imabot said, Beatrix should be permanently added. However, I greatly recommend you to NOT try to get her that way. Your odd is so low it might as well as be zero.

C7Wm8HeU0AI6L44.jpg

Seems like there's a lot of plans for the Semi-anniversary campaign, 50Gs for log-in bonuses is nice too.

They also say multiplayer is also stated for tomorrow release but we'll wait & see. Personally, I'm at most only curious & not that interested, I'm not the PvP kinda' guy. I'l still give it a try every now & then though.

===================

Currently at 97/100 event wise so I almost got the free SSR Walken. By some sort of luck, I've actually gotten 4 drops, 2 of which in the same day...to think that I could actually LB an event SSR "normally".

Well, its almost over. Hopefully the next one has more things of fun & interest.  

1 hour ago, Reis said:

C7Wm8HeU0AI6L44.jpg

Seems like there's a lot of plans for the Semi-anniversary campaign, 50Gs for log-in bonuses is nice too.

They also say multiplayer is also stated for tomorrow release but we'll wait & see. Personally, I'm at most only curious & not that interested, I'm not the PvP kinda' guy. I'l still give it a try every now & then though.

===================

Currently at 97/100 event wise so I almost got the free SSR Walken. By some sort of luck, I've actually gotten 4 drops, 2 of which in the same day...to think that I could actually LB an event SSR "normally".

Well, its almost over. Hopefully the next one has more things of fun & interest.  

mine... only got 1 walken drop....

and still 19 sortie left to go....
and those skill level quest still untouched....

geezz... i think im gonna skip class tomorrow

6 hours ago, Reis said:

C7Wm8HeU0AI6L44.jpg

===================

It's half year already? Time sure flies by. 

Curios what other event they planned for this occasion.

I finished my 100th mission yesterday. Only one Walked drop and one as achievement reward. To be honest this how It always end up forme when SSR drops from rainbow chests.

I've done some skill ups missions. Rhey were easy but I noticed that Iyo skill was more a hindrance than help in this mission for me. Running all over the map was annoying and I didn't kill many enemies, I barely got 5-6 drops per run. I switched her with SR Izumi for her Taunt skill that made every TSF on map flock to me like flies to a honey. One character with AOE damage skill in the team was whipping them in dozens every few seconds. Now I get over 10 gold chests per run.

Edited by Imabot

This time I was unlucky and the only SSR Walken I managed to get was the one you get when you clear the ultimate quest 100 times.

@Imabot

Yeah Iyo is not so useful when yoit squad is powerful enough / when you need to kill as many as enemies as possible. Actually I have been avoiding you lok

@Reis

Thanks for the information.

@shinnarika

One Walken is enough I think. 

34 minutes ago, haloff1 said:

This time I was unlucky and the only SSR Walken I managed to get was the one you get when you clear the ultimate quest 100 times.

@Imabot

Yeah Iyo is not so useful when yoit squad is powerful enough / when you need to kill as many as enemies as possible. Actually I have been avoiding you lok

@Reis

Thanks for the information.

@shinnarika

One Walken is enough I think. 

Yup 1 walken is enough....

But no skill level item is not enough

The multiplayer is finally released!!! And the new event is also about the the 12-5 incident. The event SSR is SSR Sagiri.

I will give move details in 2 hours. Just know that you can play the multiplayer now until 20:00 (Japan time = GMT+9) or from to 22:00 to 24:00.

1 person likes this

4000 point is just too expensive....

Even the hardest quest only take 7 stamina,it will cost you time.... 

1 hour ago, shinnarika said:

4000 point is just too expensive....

Even the hardest quest only take 7 stamina,it will cost you time.... 

I agree.

-----------------------------------

I didn't manage to explain everything about the multiplayer. I will finish the rest tomorrow. For now, please read that page http://mla-sf.wikia.com/wiki/Multiplayer .

1 person likes this

I have some glitch with my Multiplayer. Some progress number to obtain awakening gem starts at 3 out of 50 even when i didn't play any missions before and no matter how many times I finish first mission whatever I join or make my own game it does not change and no new missions are unlocked.

God the raid system is buggy. Gets bugged out several times mid-game, get bugged out when clicking auto join, gets bugged out when loading. WTH...

1 hour ago, Imabot said:

I have some glitch with my Multiplayer. Some progress number to obtain awakening gem starts at 3 out of 50 even when i didn't play any missions before and no matter how many times I finish first mission whatever I join or make my own game it does not change and no new missions are unlocked.

The requirement is be the room maker 50 times. Although it is heavily bugged.

Edited by Edelweiss

Oh it is bugged. But I can deal with disconection errors. Somethies it works sometimes it dosen't. However my problem is that number It was locked 3 before I even did a single mission. And I made room few times since. It didn't rise a single digit. I hopee It will move evetually or it will reset once I start pkaying mutli but nothing happened. Deleting game and instaling it again or login in the browser instead phone didn't help either. I guess I can do is to wait and hope it will be fixed one day.

All the lowered stamina cost is pretty nifty, raising affection for mats & playing through the main story quests has gotten more effecient too. Playing the hardest daily quest cheaply for its 1000 EXP can also be nice especially of you time it right on your Rank up to continuesly play some more.

I don't know what hs skill is but 'Not-Even-Waifu' SSR Sagiri is definitely not worth the expensive price. I'd rather use it to buy out the contents of event shop more.

====================

Tried the multiplayer a few times. Got bugged out everytime. Welp, I tried...I'm done.

5 hours ago, Reis said:

All the lowered stamina cost is pretty nifty, raising affection for mats & playing through the main story quests has gotten more effecient too. Playing the hardest daily quest cheaply for its 1000 EXP can also be nice especially of you time it right on your Rank up to continuesly play some more.

I don't know what hs skill is but 'Not-Even-Waifu' SSR Sagiri is definitely not worth the expensive price. I'd rather use it to buy out the contents of event shop more.

====================

Tried the multiplayer a few times. Got bugged out everytime. Welp, I tried...I'm done.

im just curious about his scenario....
if his scenario about he and ayamina.... then im not going to spend another time for sagiri....
but if his scenario is about 12/5...... i think im gonna open all his scenario... and make sure wardog squadron didnt involved in the coup(you know maybe the scenario will be mixed again between timeline)

6 hours ago, shinnarika said:

im just curious about his scenario....
if his scenario about he and ayamina.... then im not going to spend another time for sagiri....
but if his scenario is about 12/5...... i think im gonna open all his scenario... and make sure wardog squadron didnt involved in the coup(you know maybe the scenario will be mixed again between timeline)

I wonder about the scenario of Walken too. I didn't got 5 copies of him so there might be a H-scene with Irma.

--------------------------

I completed the page of the multiplayer. I think you already know everything but who knows? You might learn a thing. http://mla-sf.wikia.com/wiki/Multiplayer

-------------------------

Speaking about the multiplayer, there are many bugs. It will be better if your internet connection is fast and if you live in Japan. With my connection, there is almost no problem for me, lucky I guess!

@Imabot To unlock the next quest, you are supposed to get 5 blue passes. They are dropped by the betas. So far I got 4 passes but the last doesn't want to come it seems...

@Reis Yeah. the stamina/4 event is perfect to farm logs. I think the best would be to farm the hardest event quest with as much HN characters as possible ( with my squad, I can 3 HN characters at most).

---------------------------

I will update the next topic tomorrow about the current event. Let me give you some tips about the last event quest :

• The boss spawns once you kill a Fubuki on the middle-top right.
  • The boss will always attack the leader. It means it's a good idea to bring a leader with a shield TSF while the rest of your squad uses high attack TSFs.

Edited by haloff1

1 person likes this

49 minutes ago, haloff1 said:

I wonder about the scenario of Walken too. I didn't got 5 copies of him so there might be a H-scene with Irma.

i dont think there will be any h scene in male character scenario 

Besides Walken is married and have a kid. He dosen't look like a guy who would cheat his wife.

Well, I somehow did manage to LB the event SSR Walken, maybe I'll post few screenies later when I've unlocked all of them for us to see what's up.

=================

Also kinda' nice to get a lot of extra Friend points w/ everyone playing more because of how AP cheap quests are. Using them all up can be a bit of a chore when spaces are getting limited though.

I wish they'd implement something that can make good use of all this extras someday. 

stash.jpg

=================

Jumping around the 7 & 6 ap missions for farming. Man, Silver medals are hard to get being the middle ground...my 2k+ golds & 4k+ bronze compared to only around 1k+ silvers. 

It also seems that despite out enemies are TSFs, none of them can evade at all compared to the past events where half the time, our attacks & even single hit special skills miss. 

=================

Finally going through more of the story missions. A lot of the Rank rewards really ain't worth getting (a bronze rank item for an S-rank? bleh). Most of the time, finishing it for the obligatory G-ore is good enough alright. Thinking about it, its another one in the list of things they don't plan to "fix" or update any time soon because hey, PvP!. Oops, it broke.

Haven't been playing for a while but they the nee Ayamine and I had to have my go for her.

Well... First roll Boom! 

Screenshot_20170322-124201.png

1 person likes this

@KJO Sweet, congrats! *high fives* very lucky too seeing your G-ore amount :P

Now comes the problem of SSRs being very mats hungry.

50 times run... only get 950 gold points....

damn... 4000 is just too much for one ssr