haloff1

Muv Luv Alternative Strike Frontier

485 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, haloff1 said:

I only managed to buy all of the tickets, logs, experience boosts for TSFs and one 1 SSR TSF. But if you use stamina packs and G-Ore, it's easy to buy everything indeed.

By the way guys, it's way too laattee but I updated the topic, you can find the translation of the new skills if you want to know.

My expectation for tomorrow are pretty low. I think it's for the best because at least I won't be disappointed.

i have a feeling tomorrow event will be good....
just hope it wasnt TDA.... <but somehow i'v got a feeling it is :(

need more crystal :(

Posted (edited)

I think it will be good too. They probably didn't add anything this week because they wanted to prepare for next week and the multiplayer. Yeah I think it will be TDA too. We already got MLTA and MLA. Now the question is : what will be the event free SSR TSF? I hope it will be either be a rafale or a raptor.

EDIT:

Oh!!! I didn't pay attention but today is Yui's birthday!!!

Spoiler

20170313yui.jpg

Edited by haloff1

Lol look at my Crystal...

Why the hell i got this bug....

Screenshot_2017-03-14-00-30-08.jpg

40 minutes ago, haloff1 said:

I think it will be good too. They probably didn't add anything this week because they wanted to prepare for next week and the multiplayer. Yeah I think it will be TDA too. We already got MLTA and MLA. Now the question is : what will be the event free SSR TSF? I hope it will be either be a rafale or a raptor.

EDIT:

Oh!!! I didn't pay attention but today is Yui's birthday!!!

Reveal hidden contents

20170313yui.jpg

Please not tda :(

Just make it euro front or mlta again :( still need more crystal.. i only got 180 right now 

New update....

Ssr walken as a drop 

Screenshot_2017-03-14-15-42-39.jpg

Screenshot_2017-03-14-15-42-44.jpg

Screenshot_2017-03-14-15-42-49.jpg

Screenshot_2017-03-14-15-43-06.jpg

Screenshot_2017-03-14-15-54-57.jpg

1 person likes this

And so releasing SSR rank Character had begun. It was only matter of time really. Now when they going to give us SSR Minori, Rinka and Akaru?

Posted (edited)

Damn I was wrong. No TDA, just MLA, during the coup d'état.  I'm surprised that the event SSR is Walken instead of the raptor. @Imabot I really hope they will give up SSR Minori and the other MLSF original characters but that would be too good to be true...

No multiplayer as expected.

I bought two sets of items to limit break SSR characters but ... I didn't receive anything!!! The logs are nowhere to be seen even though  50 G-Ores have been consumed!!!

Did something like this happened to you?

EDIT : Never mind. I got enough materials to limit break a SSR character two times.

Edited by haloff1

I never bough any of those sets so I can't confirm it. Sorry to hear what happened to you. Losing 50 Gems like this is unpleasant.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, haloff1 said:

I bought two sets of items to limit break SSR characters but ... I didn't receive anything!!! The logs are nowhere to be seen even though  50 G-Ores have been consumed!!!

Good job devs, one of the features that could net you more money is bugged. Seriously though,  hope your report gets through quickly then.

=================

The new event quests are easy enough especially w/ all the past S type TSFs they've been giving us from back then. SSR Walken is actually nice & all but I'd be satisfied w/ the 100 times event prize really.

My reaction 1st time seeing Walken wasn't surprise that we finally got a free SSR character but was instead, "Whoa, wait, kinda like in Yui's case...is that a younger Walken?".

Haven't tried the new challenge quest though, seems interesting.

=================

The past event can be considered quite boring as the SSR TSF & featured gacha girls were considered "meh". (gamedevs probably wasn't happy that their income for that week was very lackluster)

But for me it it wasn't so bad considering it enabled me to buy more mats & goodies from the event shop especially those delectable 30 gold battle logs. I wouldn't mind such "lowly" events every now & then, quite refreshing w/ no need to rush farming & being able to save g-ores, stamina drinks & such.

1 person likes this

@Reis and @Imabot

Oh my bad. I made a mistake. I really got 100 silver battle logs + 40 gold logs. I thought I didn't get anything because I expected to get 400 silver battle logs and 160 gold battle logs. I misread the description and thought they meant one set = one SSR character limit broken 5 times... So 25 G-ores for 50 silver battle logs and 20 gold battle logs...Totally not worth it. We're way better off using G-Ore to regenerate stamina and farm HN /N characters..

Reis, I dunno about the age of Walken but I agree last event wasn't that bad. We need so much logs to limit break everything (personally I have given up trying to limit break TSF...)

By the way, I love the artwork of the new SSR Tama (the sunset) and the new Shiranui TSF. So beautiful!!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

The Event's maps are to easy I guess?

Still no Schwarzesmarken Chars in the pool.

Edited by Voice_of_the_chaos_gods

7 hours ago, haloff1 said:

Reis, I dunno about the age of Walken but I agree last event wasn't that bad. We need so much logs to limit break everything (personally I have given up trying to limit break TSF...)

By the way, I love the artwork of the new SSR Tama (the sunset) and the new Shiranui TSF. So beautiful!!

His new artwork just gives me an impression like he's younger, that's all :P

And yes, LB'ing SSRs takes a ton of mats. For instance, SRs need only around 5 gold battle logs but SSRs jump up way too much. I guess it reflects the gamedevs greed?

I also like the new Shiranui's artwork. A TSFs rushing through under the moonlight...

=================

Just tried out the new JPN forces exclusive quest, manageable enough.

TSFs as enemies are different in the sense that their weaponry range is on par w/ ours meaning MGs will more likely hit as more & Rifle types pierce through several of our squadmates. One of the bosses is even a Missile type so depending on the attributes & our luck on evasion, it can be bad.

As usual, it's a survival type so beating all the bosses is only optional. Kill as many mooks for the drops & if able the bosses for the 30% item drops. Single target, AoE or Piercing/Missile types use whatever you can or is comfortable with.

1 person likes this

just got my first ssr walken drop on my 20th run
btw guys this 30 stamina event is good for farming silver disk,5 times clearing the quest hn chara already get 300++ affection

its good for farming while trying to clear the 100times quest

14 hours ago, Reis said:

His new artwork just gives me an impression like he's younger, that's all :P

And yes, LB'ing SSRs takes a ton of mats. For instance, SRs need only around 5 gold battle logs but SSRs jump up way too much. I guess it reflects the gamedevs greed?

I also like the new Shiranui's artwork. A TSFs rushing through under the moonlight...

=================

Just tried out the new JPN forces exclusive quest, manageable enough.

TSFs as enemies are different in the sense that their weaponry range is on par w/ ours meaning MGs will more likely hit as more & Rifle types pierce through several of our squadmates. One of the bosses is even a Missile type so depending on the attributes & our luck on evasion, it can be bad.

As usual, it's a survival type so beating all the bosses is only optional. Kill as many mooks for the drops & if able the bosses for the 30% item drops. Single target, AoE or Piercing/Missile types use whatever you can or is comfortable with.

Amusingly, I don't have trouble surviving but I have trouble clearing the hardest quest with a semi-farming squad. I don't kill things fast enough. I think Isumi and a powerful AOE skill character is needed.

1 hour ago, shinnarika said:

just got my first ssr walken drop on my 20th run
btw guys this 30 stamina event is good for farming silver disk,5 times clearing the quest hn chara already get 300++ affection

its good for farming while trying to clear the 100times quest

Well farming HN characters should always be a side goal.

.........................................................................................................

I updated the topic. I added some information about the future promotions / campaigns.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, haloff1 said:

Amusingly, I don't have trouble surviving but I have trouble clearing the hardest quest with a semi-farming squad. I don't kill things fast enough. I think Isumi and a powerful AOE skill character is needed.

Well farming HN characters should always be a side goal.

.........................................................................................................

I updated the topic. I added some information about the future promotions / campaigns.

btw...  think you got a mistake on the topic....
the best type of tsf to use is speed not power

1 person likes this

Well, i finally got him after "several" runs

he looks dead while carrying American hopes and dreams for White Day lol

anyway, it's nice to have a new character SSR, by the way, what's his skill?

Screenshot_2017-03-15-21-47-50.png

4 hours ago, Nexiva said:

Well, i finally got him after "several" runs

he looks dead while carrying American hopes and dreams for White Day lol

anyway, it's nice to have a new character SSR, by the way, what's his skill?

Screenshot_2017-03-15-21-47-50.png

Hallof1 translated it. You can see it in opening post of this thread.

Posted (edited)

16 hours ago, haloff1 said:

I bring Minori & Gretel or Rinka w/ those other 3 I'm training in the 30ap to greatly increase their survival. 

SSR F-22A Raptor, Speed-type, Machine-Gun

• XM3 skill : Its defense cannot be debuffed.
  • Can only be gotten through the gacha.

Hah, another contender & addition to the "they didn't seem to bother or think to hard/deeply" list. 

=============

Been starting to wonder, I do adore Inia but it seems her sister really likes me a lot for some reason. She was my 1st SR from the friend gacha and also one that I've managed to LB from gacha results alone.

And now my whimsical random HR ticket suddenly turned red and...

luck.jpg

Well, she's adorable as well anyway.

It is a bit shameful that I still had some stray thoughts like "Oh, I wish this luck would have gone to the other gacha game I'm playing" or "Oh, I do hope its Inia...oh, its her sister, cool too I guess" and such.

Edited by Reis

1 hour ago, Reis said:

I bring Minori & Gretel or Rinka w/ those other 3 I'm training in the 30ap to greatly increase their survival. 

Hah, another contender & addition to the "they didn't seem to bother or think to hard/deeply" list. 

=============

Been starting to wonder, I do adore Inia but it seems her sister really likes me a lot for some reason. She was my 1st SR from the friend gacha and also one that I've managed to LB from gacha results alone.

luck.jpg

It is a bit shameful that I still had some stray thoughts like "Oh, I wish this luck would have gone to the other gacha game I'm playing" or "Oh, I do hope its Inia...oh, its her sister, cool too I guess" and such.

im only using yui,and minori... the rest is hn chara.....
and with sumika as my cp....

its quite easy in my case.... no body dies... just run stright to the boss spawn point and use skill to kill all the shiranui there....
because again in this event you can skill combo... using skill right after you just use your skill... and you just need to shoot one time to get the skill meter full

3 hours ago, Reis said:

=============

luck.jpg

Wow. You know, I used about 20 R-tickets, 15 HR-tickets and 18 SR-tickets but I have never gotten a SSR thanks to them.

Anyway, Kasumi is the closest character to Inia (appearance and personality wise) so congratulation. Is she your first SSR CP?

/////////////////

About the hardest quest of the event, I found out that the boss appears once you kill the group of Shiranui just before the last group of Shiranui. You can kill that group and directly kill the boss after.

Posted (edited)

@shinnarika I'm still training my remaining 7(?) LB'd SR chinese Mikus for their affection gifts so a group w/ no attack skill needs a bit of assurance.

22 hours ago, haloff1 said:

Wow. You know, I used about 20 R-tickets, 15 HR-tickets and 18 SR-tickets but I have never gotten a SSR thanks to them.

Anyway, Kasumi is the closest character to Inia (appearance and personality wise) so congratulation. Is she your first SSR CP?

Ja, she's my 1st SSR CP. I've only gotten 1 other ticket going red w/ an SR one way, way back then. I've also experienced once an R ticket turning SR...whimsical gacha'ing can be a mix bag I guess.

=============

Somehow got an SSR Walken drop so I tried him out. His skill is interesting in that a high defense enemy's stat won't matter since his attack has a fix damage no matter what it seems. Lv.1 is 1k damage per hit so I guess max leveled, it will hit up to 16k (although it can still miss). Quite useful for newbies but those who've played long enough to get good units, he's not much.

Edited by Reis

Well, update has the Schwarz crew added to the gacha maybe permanently now.

Although what really got my interest was why SSR Iyo was part of the main image. If she's got a rate-up then its only right to give it a good try.

=============

If the event won't have any new twist or nifty addition, unless you really like Walken or want to fully LB him, getting the free event prize is the bare minimum & one should just prioritize on getting as much Skill level items from the challenge quest. 

Posted (edited)

On 17.03.2017 at 9:18 AM, Reis said:

Although what really got my interest was why SSR Iyo was part of the main image. If she's got a rate-up then its only right to give it a good try.

=============

If the event won't have any new twist or nifty addition, unless you really like Walken or want to fully LB him, getting the free event prize is the bare minimum & one should just prioritize on getting as much Skill level items from the challenge quest. 

I'm glad regular gatcha returned. It is convenient to see what cards you can get from tickets. And great to see that some SM are in this pool.

There is no Iyo rate up. She's just promoted there. I guess Devs try to suggest witch cards will be most useful.

And with Walken card I try to that. Either get him tough drop or from finishing 100 missions. After that I'll be farming for skill up items and silver logs. I have almost 300 000 friend points I need to spend them. Hope to get many R and HR characters so I can farm gems.

Edited by Imabot

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Reis said:

=============

maybe in the middle of the event.... ssr sagiri will be added