haloff1

Muv Luv Alternative Strike Frontier

2,286 posts in this topic

55 minutes ago, haloff1 said:

SSR Marimo is still there. Did you miss her?  SR Marimo, the one released last week, isn't though.

Yes, they took out the usual rare gacha but it isn't difficult to see why. It was surely very unpopular. They were indeed very few reason to try the usual gacha. Want a specific character/TSF? Wait for a special event gacha. Want any card? Use SR/SSR tickets or use the event gacha.

The thing about not including previous recently released cards in the current gacha is bad though, yes I agree. I didn't check the Japanese boards much recently but I didn't see anyone complaining about the removal of the usual gacha.

One question for everyone : do you think the game is too easy or too hard?

I think the difficulty is becoming about right. As of now, the hardest event quest is not too hard/not too easy for a full squadron of XM3 Event/SR TSFs and awaken SR characters.

Not too hard either...

I can get an s in 30 stamina just with awakened sr yui and 4 hn cards....

With help of friends that using circe of course

1 hour ago, haloff1 said:

One question for everyone : do you think the game is too easy or too hard?

Judging from the past few events, the game should be manageable enough even for starting players mostly.

They've also been giving away good or overall usable units & pilots per event either via drops or event shops (especially now that there are "free" SSRs are available). As long as one plays enough & uses the opposing attributes properly, they can finish at least up to around medium difficulty w/ slightly better odds. 

I think so too, but I don't think the game will become much harder, just a little.

Anyways, may I remind the multiplayer should be finally released next Tuesday? I hope I will be able to play with you the evening! Right now, I'm living in Japan (GMT+9). I will be available from 18:30 to 24:00 (GMT+9). Who will be available at that time?

2 hours ago, haloff1 said:

I think so too, but I don't think the game will become much harder, just a little.

Anyways, may I remind the multiplayer should be finally released next Tuesday? I hope I will be able to play with you the evening! Right now, I'm living in Japan (GMT+9). I will be available from 18:30 to 24:00 (GMT+9). Who will be available at that time?

me... im always available around 14:00 to 02:00 (GMT+9)

Posted (edited)

My schedule is changing depending on my shifts at my job. But shouldn't have any problems with being available around that time.

Edited by Imabot

Alright so a new event and is this new gacha roll what I think it is?? If you have a total of 220 gems and buy all 5 of the sets, you get the exchange ticket where you can pick any character in the game released?

Not sure what it is exactly but will have to wait for @haloff1 or someone who can translate japanese to confirm this.

50 minutes ago, KJO said:

Alright so a new event and is this new gacha roll what I think it is?? If you have a total of 220 gems and buy all 5 of the sets, you get the exchange ticket where you can pick any character in the game released?

Not sure what it is exactly but will have to wait for @haloff1 or someone who can translate japanese to confirm this.

*Is visibly trembling in anticipation for confirmation*  

A new SSR TSF in the gatcha is Fubuki. How do you like it @Reis ?:P

That Step Up gatcha is nowhere saying that we will ger that Exchange Ticket. It just giving us increased chance of rolling SSR.

About event. Pretty normal Point farming for event shop. SSR UN Colors Takemikazuchi Type 00C with shield is today offer. First SSR rank TSF with a shield since game started.

No Event SR card in sight. Maybe they will add it Mid event?

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Disappointeddddddddddddddddd

The multiplayer is (once again) delayed...They said they discovered bugs so they decided to report the release...Well at least, they gave us 5 G-Ores and an awakening set as an apology...

@KJO and @Reis

Unfortunately, it's not the case. It's a step-up gacha. There are 5 steps:

1. Step 1 : spend 30 G-Ores, get 10 cards
  2. Step 2  : spend 40 G-Ores, get 10 cards
  3. Step 3  : spend 50 G-Ores, get 10 cards + 1 SR or SSR card + 1 XM3 disk
  4. Step 3  : spend 50 G-Ores, get 10 cards + 1 SR or SSR card + 2 XM3 disk. The probability to get SSR is doubled.
  5. Step 3  : spend 50 G-Ores, get 10 cards + 1 SSR card + 1 Fragment of Memory. The probability to get SSR is multiplied by 3.

I think I'm going to try to get the SSR Fubuki.

Spoiler

Just kidding. Who care about Fubuki n=956565

Edited by haloff1

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, Imabot said:

A new SSR TSF in the gatcha is Fubuki. How do you like it @Reis ?:P

Basically...

Iniamad.jpg

Your laughing now, but it being there in the gacha is now a permanent stain in the already low probability of us getting an SSR that we want. The odds are bad enough, now we might end up getting a "plain ol' Fubuki". yeech~ 

It actually took my third try before I S ranked the last one. Using An AoE skill user definitely sped up clearing the trash.

The large boss Destroyers finally got a new attack w/ its 'ramming through' ability. Easily manageable but can get bad when 2 of those pops out instead of just one especially w/ Laser class around.

That shop SSR UN-00C is kinda' sad even w/ its monstrous defense looking at that pathetic attack power, can be usable w/ a pilot w/ awesome attack stats I guess. I'll just buy one for collection purposes though. I guess now we can see why they didn't make an SSR Shield type MiG-21 for Schwarz looking at that TSFs state & lack of charm. I think they should make the Shield types balance again, jack-of-all-stats & master of none.

Kinda' like how low key it is. Gives enough rest time w/ no need to rush much when there's nothing super interesting to buy.

Edited by Reis

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, Reis said:

Basically...

Iniamad.jpg

Your laughing now, but it being there in the gacha is now a permanent stain in the already low probability of us getting an SSR that we want. The odds are bad enough, now we might end up getting a "plain ol' Fubuki". yeech~ 

It actually took my third try before I S ranked the last one. Using An AoE skill user definitely sped up clearing the trash.

The large boss Destroyers finally got a new attack w/ its 'ramming through' ability. Easily manageable but can get bad when 2 of those pops out instead of just one especially w/ Laser class around.

That shop SSR UN-00C is kinda' sad even w/ its monstrous defense looking at that pathetic attack power, can be usable w/ a pilot w/ awesome attack stats I guess. I'll just buy one for collection purposes though. I guess now we can see why they didn't make an SSR Shield type MiG-21 for Schwarz looking at that TSFs state & lack of charm. I think they should make the Shield types balance again, jack-of-all-stats & master of none.

Kinda' like how low key it is. Gives enough rest time w/ no need to rush much when there's nothing super interesting to buy.

Michiru is definitely needed here. Michiru + AOE skill is the key.

About the SSR Shield Takemi, tshtsh, it's more useful than you think. Sure, you won't kill anything with it but you will definitively survive. It's the perfect TSF to use with HN/N characters to farm disks while farming the hardest quest. With 4 TSFs like that, you may be able to farm disks with 4 N characters by doing the hardest quest even if you don't have a cheat character like Iyo or Kirce.

Edited by haloff1

Posted (edited)

32 minutes ago, haloff1 said:

About the SSR Shield Takemi, tshtsh, it's more useful than you think. Sure, you won't kill anything with it but you will definitively survive. It's the perfect TSF to use with HN/N characters to farm disks while farming the hardest quest. 

True, that idea did come to mind...but w/ me, I usually bring a mish-mash of other TSFs I'm not using & slowly level them up along w/ affection farming in lower difficulty ones using "left over" AP...I'm in no rush in getting those mats and/or ores (w/c kinda explains why I still have more or less around 10 LB'd SR chinese Miku's that need fully affectioning). 

Edited by Reis

3 hours ago, Reis said:

Basically...

Iniamad.jpg

Well I'm not really concerned about it. I'm one of the few people that actually LIKE Fubuki. So if I get SSR ranked one that will see action instad collecting dust in my collection then I'm cool with that. Actully recently I even accepted existance SSR ranked 1st gen TSF for same reasons. I like to see these 1st and 2dn generation models in action more often but they are not very usefull because of how weak they are to be sortied.

Hmm. Now a thought occurs to me. With devs giving SSR event TSF I start to hope that one day they also might release a new SSR rank custom Fubuki of Strike Frontier OG Heroines. That would be awesome. A New upgraded Golden Fubuki for my SSR Ayu, a Pink one for Minori etc.

Posted (edited)

I have the feeling they got some feedback? The Event Maps are very Easy for me.

Edited by Voice_of_the_chaos_gods

I hope the dev fix the destroyer class

Everytime i use skill,they just moving away evading my skill...

9 hours ago, shinnarika said:

I hope the dev fix the destroyer class

Everytime i use skill,they just moving away evading my skill...

Dunno' about that, seems intended. 

I actually found it interesting, Its like our ability/exploit to evade or cancel damage during skill cut-ins. We just got to learn to counter properly & not use skills to early. Also it is amusing how they can still push us when we're just starting to activate our skills & we end up out of our intended damage range.

Seems like fixing the little graphic bugs are pretty low on their priority list seeing how Rifle TSFs still facepalming every victory & the MiG-27's wave cutter face thing is still crooked...Or is it that JP players just isn't complaining about it or pointing it out?

Not just graphics.... yuzuka stats still not fixed 

They should add more rewards for this event... i already done everything.

Sorry to butt in but does anyone have a collection of all the cards, images, and what not released so far? A link, other forums, archives would work. Just pointing me in the right direction is good enough.

49 minutes ago, TYPEMOON said:

Sorry to butt in but does anyone have a collection of all the cards, images, and what not released so far? A link, other forums, archives would work. Just pointing me in the right direction is good enough.

There is some in sadpanda... but outdated.... 

Looks like the new card files are just added when update

So no new update?....

Hmmm i have a feeling that next event is something good...

Damn my crystal is not ready 

23 hours ago, shinnarika said:

There is some in sadpanda... but outdated.... 

Looks like the new card files are just added when update

Thanks for the response. I have encounter these images before and asked hoping there was at least 1 diligent fan archiving them. What got me interested in asking was seeing Strike images on Muv Luv threads on 4chan's /a/ board that no where else to have. 

On 2017/3/10 at 1:01 AM, Movr said:

They should add more rewards for this event... i already done everything.

I only managed to buy all of the tickets, logs, experience boosts for TSFs and one 1 SSR TSF. But if you use stamina packs and G-Ore, it's easy to buy everything indeed.

By the way guys, it's way too laattee but I updated the topic, you can find the translation of the new skills if you want to know.

My expectation for tomorrow are pretty low. I think it's for the best because at least I won't be disappointed.

1 person likes this