haloff1

Muv Luv Alternative Strike Frontier

1,177 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, Reis said:

@haloff1 Its a shame but no. I didn't get that special "silver bullet" ticket to cheat the odds. 

@KJO I had trouble at the beginning but gold drops start to get more regular. Just weird drop rates as usual I guess.

And yes, aquring SSR Iyo breaks the game. I also think the gamedevs won't be fixing her anytime soon (if ever) looking how they don't seem to plan to fix or rebalance the 1st batch of units stats or abilities at all. If she ever gets a rate-up again, it highly recommended to go all out to try & get her.

@Nexiva Though you may be reluctant since you like using your waifu, it is recommended that you switch Team Leaders & use a pilot w/ a skill that has powerful multiple hits attack to somehow negate some of the high evasion of the quest Boss.

Using the T-type SSR F-5 from the past event w/ such a pilot should make things easier since the mutiple hits charges the skill meter quickly & you can just spam it. If you have them, bringing Gretel for her DEF buff & Rinka for her ATK buff along w/ Minori's healing will greatly help throughout the quest (their buffs are more consistent than the CPs since theirs take too long to charge naturally).

The last one to bring depends on you, like if you need more firepower against the boss or a AoE skill user to clean up the mooks quicker. The past T-type A-6 is also not a bad choice since it can hit hard despite its slow speed.

Actually, i did, i did assemble my team with the most attack buff and of course the highest stats, but it seems it's still not that strong, i did survive though, just mine is not strong enough, and i always bring those who have multiple targets hits especially for the missile type, my skills are charged pretty quickly too

Yet it seems i still need to limit break all of my team members

Posted (edited)

@KJO

You said the final map isn't hard at all for you but didn't you fail to S-rank  it the first time, hehe?

@Nexiva

Well, time to XM3/awaken/raise skills of your most powerful characters and TSFs.

The event was updated. Wow I didn't expect it to be updated one day after the initial release...

And the additional content is ... a new SSR Yui and a new Yui's Takemi SSR TSF! Yeah!

Anyways, it doesn't matter. Gacha SSR are too difficult to obtain. I already have one SSR Yui (my favorite version all the more) and several Takemi (albeit not the F version).

About the lack of items that you can buy in the shop, awakening items will be added Friday.

Edited by haloff1

Tfw got no upgrade material 👌😂

Posted (edited)

@haloff1 Huh. Would have figured you'd at least give the new gacha a try or two since it does feature 3 rated-up Yui-centric exclusives (and not locked in a new experimental gacha thing). The new Yui's skill is also not bad against those High-HP bosses.

Its very unlikely but unless they enable us to choose/switch the panel prize, I'm not going for it. Sorry Inia...

@Nexiva Another option if your able to is to bring the other end of the spectrum, like Bringing SR Inia to majorly debuff the boss' defense making killing it faster. If you can afford it, bring some items to up the odds of S-Rank victory along w/ bringing the most powerful Support w/ a good Boss killing skill you can bring along like SSR Walken (doesn't have to be everytime, only when you see that w/ the best support the best outcome is possible).

I'm guessing you haven't been buying them necessary mats from the event shops much at all huh?

I'm the type to try & buy even a little bit of the other materials as possible if able so usually I eventually have enough to XM3 or Awaken at least 1 other unit type I haven't really been focusing on.

Random thought: It is weird why they never released a Shield type MiG-21 for Schwarz.

Those were the ones that were iconic from the various media & promotions. I guess even they realized that the way they've been badly nerfing Shield type TSFs lately, people wouldn't be interested to spend much if they did release such a variation...but reusing the art for "new" units were almost as bad I guess.

Edited by Reis

finally can get an s in 30 stamina after the update....
the time for the second wave is 8 seconds or more... and it needs more than 5 second for the boss to appear....

but this is the first time i can use skill combo... the skill charging is fast... i just need to shoot once and the skill bar is already filled again

@haloff1 I did because I had no idea what was going on/what to do on the map. I think on the third try I figured out what triggers what and got it down. Now I can consistently S rank it no problem. 

14 hours ago, Reis said:

@haloff1 Huh. Would have figured you'd at least give the new gacha a try or two since it does feature 3 rated-up Yui-centric exclusives (and not locked in a new experimental gacha thing). The new Yui's skill is also not bad against those High-HP bosses.

Its very unlikely but unless they enable us to choose/switch the panel prize, I'm not going for it. Sorry Inia...

@Nexiva Another option if your able to is to bring the other end of the spectrum, like Bringing SR Inia to majorly debuff the boss' defense making killing it faster. If you can afford it, bring some items to up the odds of S-Rank victory along w/ bringing the most powerful Support w/ a good Boss killing skill you can bring along like SSR Walken (doesn't have to be everytime, only when you see that w/ the best support the best outcome is possible).

I'm guessing you haven't been buying them necessary mats from the event shops much at all huh?

I'm the type to try & buy even a little bit of the other materials as possible if able so usually I eventually have enough to XM3 or Awaken at least 1 other unit type I haven't really been focusing on.

Random thought: It is weird why they never released a Shield type MiG-21 for Schwarz.

Those were the ones that were iconic from the various media & promotions. I guess even they realized that the way they've been badly nerfing Shield type TSFs lately, people wouldn't be interested to spend much if they did release such a variation...but reusing the art for "new" units were almost as bad I guess.

Lol you got me, yes i almost never bought a power up item, for some reason im still building up my team with the best base stats, welp lol

And i just realize it

The current exchanging period is just until march 3rd....

Time to spam some more to prepare for the next exchange

Screenshot_2017-03-02-00-53-25-861.jpeg

Posted (edited)

23 hours ago, Reis said:

Even if all of the SSR cards in the gacha are cards featuring Yui, the SSR rate is still only 1.5%. That's only 27% of chance to get her, if we spend 50 G-Ores. Considering that G-Ore are becoming increasingly more precious, and considering I already have one SSR Yui, I didn't hesitate to NOT try the gacha.

Yeah it looks like you have to wait the next time...or rather the exchange ticket...

I was really disappointed by the lack of Shield Type Mig-21 too. That was for me the iconic TSF of Schwarzesmarken.

@Nexiva

Tomorrow, I think the XM3 items will be replaced  by awakening items. That's what they mean by the deadline. The shop will still be open but the items will be different.

Edited by haloff1

10 minutes ago, haloff1 said:

Tomorrow, I think the XM3 items will be replaced  by awakening items. That's what they mean by the deadline. The shop will still be open but the items will be different.

Maybe they'll add stuff & not remove because that's just dumb. There's really no reason to remove content at all.

...But like many, I don't trust a lot of their decisions at all, wouldn't be the 1st time they do something questionable.

need to get at least 1 ssr shiranui before the deadline....
i just have a feeling that it will be changed with another ssr

15 minutes ago, shinnarika said:

need to get at least 1 ssr shiranui before the deadline....
i just have a feeling that it will be changed with another ssr

I don't think it will be the case but ...better safe than worry.

I have feeling that when they change event shop material to Awakening ones devs might also add SR character to the shop. My bets it will be one of the Total Eclipse character seeing how current event is related to it, most likely one of the yet unreleased SR pilots from Bao Feng test Flight. However would be cool if it was macaroni. I totally ship him and Tarisa.

5 hours ago, Imabot said:

I have feeling that when they change event shop material to Awakening ones devs might also add SR character to the shop. My bets it will be one of the Total Eclipse character seeing how current event is related to it, most likely one of the yet unreleased SR pilots from Bao Feng test Flight. However would be cool if it was macaroni. I totally ship him and Tarisa.

If it was sr chara.... i have a strong feeling it will be tarisa 

It seems this event led us all to sorrow

11 hours ago, shinnarika said:

If it was sr chara.... i have a strong feeling it will be tarisa 

A new SR Tarisa card or one that was available some time a go? 

53 minutes ago, Imabot said:

A new SR Tarisa card or one that was available some time a go? 

Maybe new....

Because it was her tsf, and she is appear in 4koma 

Welp. Good news. They didn't remove Shiranui from the shop. Bad news. They didn't add any new cards to the shop. no SR this week. Ugly news. There is new SSR Tarisa card in thar bingo gatcha. You just need 775 gems to get her. ( dream on devs) Oh and they removed regular/rate up gatcha again. This is getting annoying.

30 minutes ago, Imabot said:

Welp. Good news. They didn't remove Shiranui from the shop. Bad news. They didn't add any new cards to the shop. no SR this week. Ugly news. There is new SSR Tarisa card in thar bingo gatcha. You just need 775 gems to get her. ( dream on devs) Oh and they removed regular/rate up gatcha again. This is getting annoying.

Some additional info

They reset the exchange number except the shiranuis, thankfully i already exchanged it into those sr tickets, so in total i could salvage 6 of it

And they remove the xm3 stuff from the exchange and they put the awakening materials instead

And the hell with that gacha

This developer...... What in the world are you thinking

5 hours ago, Nexiva said:

They reset the exchange number except the shiranuis, thankfully i already exchanged it into those sr tickets, so in total i could salvage 6 of it

Wait...seriously? Well, EFF me & my lack of foresight. Such a waste...

10 hours ago, Nexiva said:

Some additional info

And they remove the xm3 stuff from the exchange and they put the awakening materials instead

And the hell with that gacha

This developer...... What in the world are you thinking

I didn't expect the tickets to be reset. My bad.

15 hours ago, shinnarika said:

Maybe new....

Because it was her tsf, and she is appear in 4koma 

Hehe you guessed right.

By the way, I think you guys probably realized, but the manuals for awakening are very cheap! And they can be bought with Gold, Silver and Bronze emblems! During the last point exchange event, one manual was 150,000 points. We should seize this opportunity. On the other hand, the other materials to awaken are unusually expensive. 

About Tarisa, you still need "only" 450 G-Ores. Once your open all of the panels of the first sheet, you can choose between the Tarisa, Inia or Terminator sheet.

Posted (edited)

You know. I realized that for the last months since SM event they didn't add a single new SSR card to regular gatcha. You can only get them trought event or those special offers.

Hell that special gatcha REMOVED some of SSR and SR cards that were in regular gatcha pool like Imperial Unform Yui or Marimo. Did same happened to Ticket pool?

And and I still can't understand why take away normal Regular gatcha?

What the hell devs are thinking?

They should add features not take them away for no reasonable explanation and shaft thier players. Anyone knows how did japanese community reacted to this?

Edited by Imabot

Posted (edited)

32 minutes ago, Imabot said:

You know. I realized that for the last months since SM event they didn't add a single new SSR card to regular gatcha. You can only get them trought event or those special offers.

Hell that special gatcha REMOVED some of SSR and SR cards that were in regular gatcha pool like Imperial Unform Yui or Marimo. Did same happened to Ticket pool?

And and I still can't understand why take away normal Regular gatcha?

What the hell devs are thinking?

They should add features not take them away for no reanable explanatio and shaft thier players. Anyone knows how did japanese community reacted to this?

wait what.... dev remove ssr marimo from gacha?!

damn you dev....are you sick or something? 

Edited by shinnarika

1 hour ago, shinnarika said:

wait what.... dev remove ssr marimo from gacha?!

damn you dev....are you sick or something? 

I don't know. But she is not on the list of cards in bingo gatcha. Anr there is no other gatcha available outside povetry one or ticets. Maybe she can be obtained trough tickets. But like hell I'll even dare to risk wasting my SSR or any other of tickets to see if it is true.

11 minutes ago, Imabot said:

I don't know. But she is not on the list of cards in bingo gatcha. Anr there is no other gatcha available outside povetry one or ticets. Maybe she can be obtained trough tickets. But like hell I'll even dare to risk wasting my SSR or any other of tickets to see if it is true.

SSR Marimo is still there. Did you miss her?  SR Marimo, the one released last week, isn't though.

Yes, they took out the usual rare gacha but it isn't difficult to see why. It was surely very unpopular. They were indeed very few reason to try the usual gacha. Want a specific character/TSF? Wait for a special event gacha. Want any card? Use SR/SSR tickets or use the event gacha.

The thing about not including previous recently released cards in the current gacha is bad though, yes I agree. I didn't check the Japanese boards much recently but I didn't see anyone complaining about the removal of the usual gacha.

One question for everyone : do you think the game is too easy or too hard?

I think the difficulty is becoming about right. As of now, the hardest event quest is not too hard/not too easy for a full squadron of XM3 Event/SR TSFs and awaken SR characters.