haloff1

Muv Luv Alternative Strike Frontier

853 posts in this topic

Welp, I finally got 1 SSR drop the day before the event ends. I also got a whopping 36 A-6's, meaning 7 LB'd units (and 1 odd out)...now If I could only do something meaningful about all the excess (sure fielding a squad full of them occasionally may be fun, but that's just way too many).

So I guess its back to farming & event shop next...maybe w/ medals again? Depending on their drop rates, it could be way easier or way harder to collect what we need.

Hmm, now what series/story would the next evetn be I wonder...I do want Euro Front stuff but I'd much prefer it come a bit later more (gotta' save more ores but famring events & the shop contents are always too enticing)

Edited by Reis

Okay, the new event is back to medal gathering, the gold-silver-bronze

And now you need to get S rank to get the crystal, dammit, that 30 stamina is way too much

Swarms, snipers and machine gunners, bring healers, and how the world it's time out, to S rank you need to finish it within 120seconds

I need the tricks for this

And the drop for gold medals so far not good, i haven't get any from around 3x 30, and there's a SSR Shiranui Phase2 with the price around 1000 gold medals

Help

Screenshot_2017-02-28-14-03-46-355.jpeg

Ok.Why did they remove regular gatcha and replace it with bingo board one or something. I don't have any idea how it is working.

But I'm tempted to give it a try to roll that SSR SU-37UB because it is one with a chain saws for close quarter combat.

Whaaatt... dev just remove the regular gacha....

And btw there is impossible to get s in 30 stamina.... the enemy is spawnibg too late 

I get the S rank at the first try, maybe you need a stronger team.

1 minute ago, Movr said:

I get the S rank at the first try, maybe you need a stronger team.

Pics please. Of comp and clear.

1 minute ago, Movr said:

Done it again and cleared in 1:10.

Oh what battle items are recommended/are you using?

7 minutes ago, KJO said:

Oh what battle items are recommended/are you using?

Maybe speed one? I'm not using them. 

P.S.

I still got 0 gold badge, and the first SSR TSF cost 1000, what da hell?

Edited by Movr

BTW now limit break give lvl up on the card and skill, nice fix. At least one i use another card for doing it, still not tried doing it with items.

Edited by Movr

1 minute ago, Movr said:

BTW now limit break give lvl on the card and skill, nice fix.

Give level as in increases the Max number or literally increases it (+1?)?

Only just A ranked the final one for now. The enemy spawning late is one thing (seriously, even the boss takes t time appearing), the enemies ability to evade a lot of hits is another. My SSR Minori's skill being a single strong hit means that most of the time, her special attack misses the chainsaw blades wielding Su-37 Boss.

It also seems like gold medals are extra rare now (they really don't want you o get that shop SSR that easily). My initial tries also didn't yield a single one. Either it stays that way or they add another extra harder mission w/ better rates later.

I was rearing to go try the gacha (because Inia, duh) but stopped because I was weary of the new bingo style. So we can only get the "guaranteed" SSR Su-37UB if we clear out all 9 panels by using ores several times or something? From the looks of it, it seems, though "a bit cheaper", we need to really go roll several times before SSR Inia even becomes available. A new low on being cash grabby?

So for Stamina 30 mission you're facing off against F22s. And you want to focus down the Black F22s (Infinity?) however the catch is they don't pop up on your map/radar and you have to manually find/target them.

2 minutes ago, Reis said:

I was rearing to go try the gacha (because Inia, duh) but stopped because I was weary of the new bingo style. So we can only get the "guaranteed" SSR Su-37UB if we clear out all 9 panels by using ores several times or something? From the looks of it, it seems, though "a bit cheaper", we need to really go roll several times before SSR Inia even becomes available. A new low on being cash grabby?

So for 25G you get only one item of the Bingo panel?

i can easily kill the ai.... but it just took more than 10 seconds for them to spawn.... 
and the boss always spawn at 1:20 sec remainning.....

the waiting time for those ai to respawn is too long

Let me explain the panel system.

• There are two kinds of sheet. One sheet that allows you to get the SSR SU-37UB and one sheet that allows you to get SSR Inia.
  • Each sheet has 9 panels. The content of each panel varies.
  • By spending 25 G-Ores, you will get 5 rare cards and you will randomly open a panel still closed. You will then get the reward of that panel.
  • Once you open the 9 panels of a sheet, you will get the SSR card associated with the panel. After that, you will be asked to choose once of the two kinds of sheet.
  • At first, the sheet is the sheet to get the SSR Su-37. Once you clear the first sheet, you can choose the sheet to get Inia.

Concretely if you want Inia you need to :

• Spend 225 G-Ores to open all of the panels of the sheet. You will receive the Terminator.
  • Select the Inia sheet as the new sheet.
  • Spend 225 G-Ores to open all of the panels of this sheet and receive Inia .

The good thing is that it's not random. If you have 450 G-Ores, it's guaranteed you will get SSR Inia and SSR SU-37UB.

So the new event is spicy. I think it's the hardest one yet. It's about time I awaken all of my characters. Just having SSR is not enough. Yes!

I still manged to S-rank the ultimate quest  with all of my squad alive the first time I did it though.

This time, the enemies are weak to technique type, sword and machine-gun. I will give more details tomorrow.

3 people like this

9 hours ago, Movr said:

So for 25G you get only one item of the Bingo panel?

It's a Draft with 5 Cards + the Bingo Card. You can get HR and SR Cards with this.

Edited by Voice_of_the_chaos_gods

4 hours ago, haloff1 said:

Concretely if you want Inia you need to :

• Spend 225 G-Ores to open all of the panels of the sheet. You will receive the Terminator.
  • Select the Inia sheet as the new sheet.
  • Spend 225 G-Ores to open all of the panels of this sheet and receive Inia .

The good thing is that it's not random. If you have 450 G-Ores, it's guaranteed you will get SSR Inia and SSR SU-37UB.

Tch, I knew there was a catch. It seemingly sounds kinda' nice seeing that 450 G-ores guarantees 2 SSRs (along w/ whatever gacha luck brings you along that "only 5 per 25 G-ores" way) but...well, even w/ my untouched "stock" I've been saving that can be exchanged, I'm still lacking anyway.

Somehow already got 400+ gold medals so far. Highest quantity drop I got was 70 plus the S rank bonuses nets me around 100+ after the mission. *Sigh* As usual, even if you focus on farming one medal 1st, its gonna be a pain to get enough to be able to buy the ones we need from the shop stock.

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Reis said:

Tch, I knew there was a catch. It seemingly sounds kinda' nice seeing that 450 G-ores guarantees 2 SSRs (along w/ whatever gacha luck brings you along that "only 5 per 25 G-ores" way) but...well, even w/ my untouched "stock" I've been saving that can be exchanged, I'm still lacking anyway.

Somehow already got 400+ gold medals so far. Highest quantity drop I got was 70 plus the S rank bonuses nets me around 100+ after the mission. *Sigh* As usual, even if you focus on farming one medal 1st, its gonna be a pain to get enough to be able to buy the ones we need from the shop stock.

Do you even have at least one SSR Inia? I don't think so, right? Aww. Now gathering G-Ore is going to be even harder. For example, there is no longer any G-Ore reward once you clear a quest 10 times. On the other hand, the price of SSR decreased so...

My highest quantity drop was for me 90 Gold Emblems (+45 because of S-rank and all squad alive bonus). Of course we can't get all of the items in the shop but there is enough time to get at least one SSR Shiranui and enough items to XM3 a TSF.

By the way, topic updated.

Edited by haloff1

1 person likes this

Are Gold Medals really that hard to obtain?

Screenshot_20170228-215808.png

Bruh, i even havent got any single gold medals

@haloff1

Yeah they really cut down wenever they can F2P Gems sources. But what sucks more is that removal or normal gatcha. I don't want spend 25 gems for 5 cards. I prefer spend 50 and get 11 cards one of witch is guaranteed SR at minimum. Here I'll lose more than gain. For one SSR TSF it is not really that great worth because they give those for free in recent events. And that SSR Inia is really not atracting my attention either.

Also it it just me of Event shop is offering less items to buy that it usually used too?

@KJO@KJO

It is not that hard really. I already bought 4 Shiranuis. But i saw that silver and bronze medals also drop in hardest mission. So if you're really unlucky you can have problems.

Last mission is not really chalenging for me. None of them are since I maxed my Iyo. Her map wide total paralys removed any need for me to have Minori in my teams. I kill everythibg before receiving any substantial damage. Really guys if youbhave chance reconsider using pick up special gatcha Ticket to get her.

50 minutes ago, Imabot said:

It is not that hard really. I already bought 4 Shiranuis. But i saw that silver and bronze medals also drop in hardest mission. So if you're really unlucky you can have problems.

Last mission is not really chalenging for me. None of them are since I maxed my Iyo. Her map wide total paralys removed any need for me to have Minori in my teams. I kill everythibg before receiving any substantial damage. Really guys if youbhave chance reconsider using pick up special gatcha Ticket to get her.

Likewise. I don't own Iyo but the final map isn't even that hard for me.

The hardest stamina so far is not that friendly to me, my tech team is weak af even though i aced the previous events, i cant survive 30 within the tineframe, thus, wasting crystals to buy the time again.

So far only 80 golds, i planned to spam in 24, and a shiranui is already fine for me

Damn the heck they did to this game

Posted (edited)

@haloff1 Its a shame but no. I didn't get that special "silver bullet" ticket to cheat the odds. 

@KJO I had trouble at the beginning but gold drops start to get more regular. Just weird drop rates as usual I guess.

And yes, aquring SSR Iyo breaks the game. I also think the gamedevs won't be fixing her anytime soon (if ever) looking how they don't seem to plan to fix or rebalance the 1st batch of units stats or abilities at all. If she ever gets a rate-up again, it highly recommended to go all out to try & get her.

@Nexiva Though you may be reluctant since you like using your waifu, it is recommended that you switch Team Leaders & use a pilot w/ a skill that has powerful multiple hits attack to somehow negate some of the high evasion of the quest Boss.

Using the T-type SSR F-5 from the past event w/ such a pilot should make things easier since the mutiple hits charges the skill meter quickly & you can just spam it. If you have them, bringing Gretel for her DEF buff & Rinka for her ATK buff along w/ Minori's healing will greatly help throughout the quest (their buffs are more consistent than the CPs since theirs take too long to charge naturally).

The last one to bring depends on you, like if you need more firepower against the boss or a AoE skill user to clean up the mooks quicker. The past T-type A-6 is also not a bad choice since it can hit hard despite its slow speed.

Edited by Reis