haloff1

Muv Luv Alternative Strike Frontier

479 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Reis said:

@Nexiva *whistles* 2 SSR drops already? Nice. I like the Takemikazuchi better than the Alligator anyway, I hope I also get lucky eventually.

Finished the Challenge quest, its a survival type again. Killing the 2 Fort-class is optional & their 30% item is once again not guaranteed so if you're having trouble, just ignore them as usual & just keep going around wiping out the horde.

Well, judging from the avatar used, they'll be adding something new later midway again probably.

Screenshot_2017-02-21-21-30-38.jpg

yay another mlsf chara.....

btw sr marimo fortified suit finally come in this event, so thats means the rest of the card from the leaked card list that hasnt been released are
ssr takeru tda,and ssr sagiri naoya....

please no ssr yuzuka for at least 2 month for now :( 
my crystal still not ready

3 hours ago, shinnarika said:

Thats still better.... 

You just wasting money on ssr ticket....

My real fear is.... when ssr yuzuka comes.... she isnt in the exchange ticket list.... 

And thats it 5000 yen and goes to waste 

aaaandddd sr yuzuka bugs still not fixed....
like wtf dev.... why you do this... 

Well from my knowledge the SSR Ticket and 5k Yen Exchange ticket are two different things. 

The Exchange Ticket can allow you to select any character released up to that date you use it whereas the SSR Ticket only rolls from the standard gacha pool.

Edited by KJO

1 hour ago, Reis said:

@Nexiva *whistles* 2 SSR drops already? Nice. I like the Takemikazuchi better than the Alligator anyway, I hope I also get lucky eventually.

Finished the Challenge quest, its a survival type again. Killing the 2 Fort-class is optional & their 30% item is once again not guaranteed so if you're having trouble, just ignore them as usual & just keep going around wiping out the horde.

Well, judging from the avatar used, they'll be adding something new later midway again probably.

Screenshot_2017-02-21-21-30-38.jpg

yep, i decided to resign my life into this event since i only got one SSR for Speed, thus i need more, 2 of it was a perfect gift for me, and with another 2 missiles, my Speed team will be invicible, woohoo.

that's my other reason too, i need to get the most of this "first batch" gifts before things turns out more hectic with new gifts midway later on

Thanks for your impressions of the SM event everyone.

So the new event is totally unexpected. Well since I already have a Speed Type Purple Takemikazuchi (and many other Takemi too), I'm not too interested by the event but a new SSR is always welcome. More importantly, the daily bonus changed. Now the daily login bonus is a G-Ore one day out of two. I don't know whether it will be possible to accumulate G-Ore anymore. They already cut down the number of free G-Ores by making 5 new main quests for each new chapter of 25.

You know what the new kind of BETA looks like for me? This:

Lepotitsa_RE6_Infobox2.png

22 hours ago, haloff1 said:

More importantly, the daily bonus changed. Now the daily login bonus is a G-Ore one day out of two. I don't know whether it will be possible to accumulate G-Ore anymore. They already cut down the number of free G-Ores by making 5 new main quests for each new chapter of 25.

I noticed. I could understand story mission by them simply not having time to work 25 missions and events all the time. But changing daily login bonus is a really unpleasant sight. They cut down F2P sources of gems to force players into buying them.

Well I hope that they will not cut out us from farming them on Characters we roll from poverty points.

Speaking of witch they also updated pool of cards in Friend points gatcha. I managed to roll HR Walken few times and HR Mana. They weren't available previously. I wonder if they also added new SR cards in there.

Edited by Imabot

1 person likes this

So i guess right now i need to pay 2000yen each month for the daily login.... damn you dev....

At least fix her bug...

Dont make us pay for everything

16 hours ago, shinnarika said:

So i guess right now i need to pay 2000yen each month for the daily login.... damn you dev....

At least fix her bug...

Dont make us pay for everything

You don't have to spend anything, you know.

21 hours ago, Imabot said:

I noticed. I could understand story misdion bybthem simply not having time to work 25 missions and events all the time. But changing daily login bonus is a really unpleasant sight. They cut down F2P sourses of gems to force players into buying them.

Well I hope that they will not cut out us from farming them on Characters we roll from poverty points.

Speaking of witch they also updated pool of cards in Friend points gatcha. I managed to roll HR Walken few times and HR Mana. They weren't available previously. I wonder if they also added new SR cards in there.

I didn't realize they added Walken and Mana...I don't think they added any new SR because 1) I would have surely seen it in the patch notes. 2) the picture would have been updated.

By the way, I got my first SSR Purple Takemi Rifle today, yeah! I only had to clear the ultimate quest 27 times. Fortunately, I can now spend my stamina on the latest main quest to farm logs.

6 minutes ago, haloff1 said:

You don't have to spend anything, you know.

I didn't realize they added Walken and Mana...I don't think they added any new SR because 1) I would have surely seen it in the patch notes. 2) the picture would have been updated.

By the way, I got my first SSR Purple Takemi Rifle today, yeah! I only had to clear the ultimate quest 27 times. Fortunately, I can now spend my stamina on the latest main quest to farm logs.

But it is really temptating to use cash in this game....

The only way if you want to play without paying anything in this game, you need to trade your irl life to get almost the same benefit like cash player

(For farming etc to get the same amount of g ore etc) 

9 hours ago, shinnarika said:

The only way if you want to play without paying anything in this game, you need to trade your irl life to get almost the same benefit like cash player

"Times is money". You either spend real cash or your free time.

1 hour ago, Imabot said:

"Times is money". You either spend real cash or your free time.

Yup it is..... 

Btw this event is quite easy for farming 

done the masochistic 100x30 today, got 4 takemi rifle in total, finally a sight of SSR fullteam for my speed department.

now im ready for the next thing they'll add

sitrep

I WANT YUUKO CP SSR

and i wasted 10 ores for 2x solo orz

10 minutes ago, Nexiva said:

done the masochistic 100x30 today, got 4 takemi rifle in total, finally a sight of SSR fullteam for my speed department.

now im ready for the next thing they'll add

sitrep

I WANT YUUKO CP SSR

and i wasted 10 ores for 2x solo orz

Yeah Yuuko is there but...she's with Kasumi T_T. I wanted to have a Yuuko alone, without any other character. I guess my next exchange ticket will be for Lise then. Or maybe a SSR Rafale with machine gun.

lots of ssr cards with situational arts have multiple characters on it, a common practice in gacha world so i wouldnt mind with her being with kasumi,

i just need the skill....

dude, all up 50%, this this goes straight to the top most wanted list

2017-02-23_19h52_48.jpg

25 minutes ago, haloff1 said:

Yeah Yuuko is there but...she's with Kasumi T_T. I wanted to have a Yuuko alone, without any other character. I guess my next exchange ticket will be for Lise then. Or maybe a SSR Rafale with machine gun.

you can buy another exchange ticket?

and when you use it tell me if there is circe there

5 hours ago, shinnarika said:

you can buy another exchange ticket?

and when you use it tell me if there is circe there

Of course I can't. At least not yet. But I said that when it's once again available, if ever, I will use for Lise or or a Rafale TSF.

Got 3 SSR Tickets from the boxes. 

Rolled x1 SSR Takemikazuchi 00R S-Type

And rolled the Scarlet Twins. Like literally lol

Screenshot_20170223-161619.png

Screenshot_20170223-161623.png

Edited by KJO

Did the dev just changed the hn card affection prize?

Because last time i check it was 10 silver disk not 5 

Screenshot_2017-02-24-14-43-15.jpg

How do they work the new items that you can buy for 50G?

37 minutes ago, Movr said:

How do they work the new items that you can buy for 50G?

These are packages that contain all nessesary items for what it is ment to do. Once you buy it , all items will be added to your inventory.

For example SSR XM3 pack will have all metrials to instal this OS into one of your SSR ranked TSF but you can spend them to upgrade lower rank TSF instad.

Same aplies to other packs.

Edited by Imabot

9 hours ago, shinnarika said:

Did the dev just changed the hn card affection prize?

Because last time i check it was 10 silver disk not 5 

Screenshot_2017-02-24-14-43-15.jpg

been at 5 since last sept.

@KJO Wha...I'm jelly. Congrats though.

The Trebuchet-class really disturbes me every time I see it, then it clicks...its the horrifying "human like features" that also appears on other BETA strains that gets to me. Just how many human guinea pigs were experimented & recycled on to produce...that

88+/100 before I get the new SSR event prize and still zero chest drop. Heh, I'm starting to think getting the SSR Typhoon drained a lot of my overall luck in this game :P. Got more than 20 SR A-6s though...that's good and all but I'm starting to want a new feature to make better use of the "extras" (hopefully something like my idea a few pages back).

My luck with SSR drops finally got better. I just finished my 53rd run on hardest quest and I got final Takemikazuchi I needed to Limit brake it and XM3 that bastard. Now I can fully focus on farming Skill ups and Silver Logs before next event starts. I still have few SSR characters and TSF that are in dire need to limit brake.

I wonder how long they will keep up giving us SSR Cards. I hope it will never stop. I mean that must have been one of the reasons why they limited amount of gems we get from Daily Login. Players can obtain strongest cards without spending gems.

Edited by Imabot

@Imabot Mmm, my guess is that the events were SSR drops are never revisited again or if even if they release it again later on, aside from the normal SR prizes/drops, they would no longer be available. They would truly become release "exclusives".

It is kinda' sad that the amount of battle logs the event shops been selling has gotten fewer lately (usually only around 10 a piece).

@Imabot

Already 5 SSR just by doing the quest 53 times. Wow, I think you were very lucky.

About those SSR TSFs, it's almost sure they will continue offer them. It's the fourth time they do it. Some may disagree with me but I wish they would make permanently available all of the previous event exclusive characters and TSFs. Maybe obtainable by exchanging points in a new permanent shop. It's too bad for the new players not to have an opportunity to get the event cards. Yeah sure some time, the old events are back again but it's not every week and the pile of unattainable event cards is growing bigger every week.

@Reis

Yes...On the other hand, farming logs with HN/N characters is even more stamina-efficient, even though it's much more time-consuming.