Hellstar

[PSA] There was an update

7 posts in this topic

Just letting you know that, at least on my steam, there was an update to Muv-Luv. The bug fixes are most likely what is inside. Haven't yet checked.

1 hour ago, Vhk38a said:

What should I do? Start over again?

Personally, I'd click "OK" and load the save.  The worst thing that could happen is that you suddenly die from a coincidental heart attack, but I'd say the chances of that are pretty low.  Probably all that would happen is you get to continue reading from where you left off.

1 person likes this

I've deleted the uncivil comment by Vhk38a. In the future, they should try to be polite on these forums.

(I've also edited @haloff1's post to remove the quote, which was a full duplication of the infringing post—this is not considered a mark against them, and they are not at fault in any way)

1 person likes this

I installed the game for the first time today, November 26. Does that mean I have version 1.15 by default, without having to do any updates? I did install the directors cut patch without any errors. Also, where do you find the wallpapers in the DLC wallpaper pack?

2 hours ago, Belial said:

I installed the game for the first time today, November 26. Does that mean I have version 1.15 by default, without having to do any updates? I did install the directors cut patch without any errors. Also, where do you find the wallpapers in the DLC wallpaper pack?

Steam should install only the last version, and usually doesn't let you run a game unless it's updated.

\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Muv-Luv\Wallpapers

Edited by FaceEater

8 hours ago, FaceEater said:

Steam should install only the last version, and usually doesn't let you run a game unless it's updated.

\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Muv-Luv\Wallpapers

Thanks for the reply FaceEater. Those are pretty nice wallpapers.