~Freedom

300k $ surplus theories

544 posts in this topic

So, now we are almost at the end of this Kickstarter, and the result is incredible. Not only we managed to put toegether the seemingly impossible 900k dollars, but we went beyond that, arriving at an astonishing 1.2 million dollars.
The ML team said that they're going to use every single penny pledged, so...what do you guys think they're going to do? 300k$ is a LOT of money, more than the basic amount needed for this project to succeed.

Just now, FaceEater said:

Pachinko, it's always pachinko.

You already answered me like that in the KS comment section.
:c
If it's really a pachinko I will chomp the hell out of you.

Goodies, Surprises, Better Resolution Scaling, New CG'S , New Audio, and a big motivation to finally localize more VN in English. Maybe some Discounts on next upcoming translations ?

A muv-luv trading card game! Probably not...

I'm sure plenty of people would love to see the Meiya figure get produced though. I think at this point it'd have to do with the effort to the existing items rather than something new since it'd be unfair on some since the kickstarter is over and its harder to change things.

12 minutes ago, Nexus said:

MuvLuv duelist with online multiplayer.

31 minutes ago, Nexus said:

It'd be great if they can bring Next Answer to the west. I know when they were still in the early prefundia phase, that was one the potential rewards.

I'm not adverse to Faraway Dawn translations myself, Hoshi, but I think I'd want official translations of the games those two are part of as well if those were on the table.

Though, I could also get behind another certain (Meiya) Figma being included, though I'm quite happy with Sumika.

Or, in another case, maybe bring the Kiminozo translation I hear is being worked on under this umbrella?

Of course, I'm not sure how likely any of my wants are, but we can't deny those'd be enjoyable.

They could just throw-in free copies of the Total Eclipse Anime Blu-Rays since I'm sure they could cover it with the extra money but then you'll get a Beta Wave of people asking about when the Total Eclipse Visual Novel is being translated lol

TE... Ouch... My balls.

Too... Much... Harem...

Though, for collection purposes... And completion purposes, since I did kinda drop it... I mean...

30 minutes ago, Hoshizora said:
  Hide contents

Get Raped by the BETA: The Game.

It would be too easy in english. You'd actually know what you were doing...

3 minutes ago, Mormaethor said:

It would be too easy in english. You'd actually know what you were doing...

But English is the official international language as told by the United Nations O.o

7 minutes ago, FaceEater said:

Black marks anime in real english (not funi shit).

I think CR will have it.

Translate any other side-stories from Chronicles. Translate Euro Front. Translate the TSFIA books.

As long as it's Muv Luv related, I could probably like any addition. Just don't use it to make another advertisement anime, ok ?

2 minutes ago, JakatoX said:

But English is the official international language as told by the United Nations O.o

Engrish can eat shit.

- Unnamed Japanese Eishi

2 people like this

Hmm, my hope is another figure. I doubt they're going to do any more Muv Luv side stories as add ons at this point.

6 minutes ago, scottyseng said:

Hmm, my hope is another figure. I doubt they're going to do any more Muv Luv side stories as add ons at this point.

I would like a Meiya Figma added to Backerkit as an Add-on.

1 person likes this

It was mentioned in a previous interview (forgot if it came from one of KimiNozoGuy's podcasts or not) that a group of Japanese readers are interested in using ML to learn English (?). Maybe the dual-language option can be unlocked now...I hope

Any of the Memorial Art Books, Guide Books, Cross Operation books, TSFIA, manga side-stories, light novels....

Gimme books baby

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Mormaethor said:

Engrish can eat shit.

- Unnamed Japanese Eishi

He wasn't unnamed, he was the almighty Rebel Eishi 3! ;-)

1 person likes this