1447633996047.jpg

6 hours ago, Jawer said:

i wonder if this is what dried BETA taste like

1447633996047.jpg

Not sure I'd want to try that.. ^^'''

15 hours ago, Jawer said:

i wonder if this is what dried BETA taste like

1447633996047.jpg

*Points to Schwarzesmarken* Irisdina says to ask the English. Apparently their rations are that bad.

5 hours ago, Shinygami said:

*Points to Schwarzesmarken* Irisdina says to ask the English. Apparently their rations are that bad.

Why does it  often seem to be a recurring thing in anime/etc, that British food is terrible? ^^;

3 minutes ago, Ranmaru said:

Why does it  often seem to be a recurring thing in anime/etc, that British food is terrible? ^^;

A fixation on boiling meat maybe ?

But hey, there's fish & chips as well as bacon & eggs at least.. right ? ^^'''

*searches for the exit*

11 minutes ago, Ranmaru said:

Must be the haggis.

Just now, Klashvorn said:

A fixation on boiling meat maybe ?

But hey, there's fish & chips as well as bacon & eggs at least.. right ? ^^'''

*searches for the exit*

Unless stew counts I've only ever known one person to literally boil meat ^^; (he did fry it once... by accident; the water boiled down).

1 minute ago, Uskon said:

Must be the haggis.

That's more Scottish than British (pretty tasty though).

1 minute ago, Ranmaru said:

That's more Scottish than British (pretty tasty though).

It's the first "disgusting" food that comes into mind in this context. That being said, I've no idea what people eat there (with the exception of fish and chips, blame the media ;) ).

1 minute ago, Uskon said:

It's the first "disgusting" food that comes into mind in this context. That being said, I've no idea what people eat there (with the exception of fish and chips, blame the media ;) ).

Well to each their own~

Hm... mix of classic English dishes and a good portion of food taken adopted from other countries (and made British ;))
Hehem. Really though, not sure what you'd class as traditional [for lack of better term] cuisine here beyond our general propensity to have it with potatoes ^^; (not the deep-fried kind); supposedly we get through a lot of potatoes in a year.

8 minutes ago, Ranmaru said:

Well to each their own~

Hm... mix of classic English dishes and a good portion of food taken adopted from other countries (and made British ;))
Hehem. Really though, not sure what you'd class as traditional [for lack of better term] cuisine here beyond our general propensity to have it with potatoes ^^; (not the deep-fried kind); supposedly we get through a lot of potatoes in a year.

I can relate to this potato-thing.

Or curse it. I'm not sure what would be left if you took potatoes away from Finnish cooking.

And just like that, my overdriven metabolism demands more intake. I'd gladly try haggis, by the way. I mean, I come from a place where boudin is pretty well-liked, and the traditional boudin noir was made in a slightly "disgusting" way.

Untitled.thumb.png.a6b465280d696efbf6612

Walken is my spirit animal now

(for those that don't get it, America was "created" in 1776)

1 person likes this

Finally got these posters framed thanks to the target thanksgiving/black friday sale

20151126_233128.thumb.jpg.918d4b3206b99d

20151127_121806.thumb.jpg.17087e8137d841

Edited by Jawer
more pic

2 people like this

Phew, lemme tell ya guys... Never agree to be a groomsman at your cousin's wedding when it involves being rail-thin, and wearing suspenders, a bowtie, and cowboy boots.

And don't get me started on the fact that the rehearsal was the day after Thanksgiving, and that the wedding itself was yesterday... Three friggin' days of non-stop dealing with people... Uuuugh... But it's over at last!!~

Edited by Shinygami

21 minutes ago, Shinygami said:

Phew, lemme tell ya guys... Never agree to be a groomsman at your cousin's wedding when it involves being rail-thin, and wearing suspenders, a bowtie, and cowboy boots.

And don't get me started on the fact that the rehearsal was the day after Thanksgiving, and that the wedding itself was yesterday... Three friggin' days of non-stop dealing with people... Uuuugh... But it's over at last!!~

Some wedding, heheh.

2 hours ago, Shinygami said:

Did you have groupies in the end ? :P

What's worse is she wanted this whole cowboy theme, but what cowboy wears khakis?!

Then my sister, sheesh, my friggin' sister... She forced me to take the stick from my ass. I'm never gonna dance again as long as I live.

Unless I'm totally and completely smashed.

But, @Klashvorn, @PulakK... For all my bitching and moaning here, I did enjoy myself. Even if I was the most out of place character there. Seriously, every other guy but two in my family (My Father and my Uncle), had the characteristic short haired redneck look. Not that that's a problem, just... I sport long, nearly hip-length hair, and my dad just stopped worrying about cutting his, whereas my Uncle... Well, biker, so... Anyways, yeah, I was beyond out of place. But, I did see my sister and nephew again, which made it all worth it. They moved to Florida years ago.

But no, no groupies for me, I'm lacking in social graces.

Just now, Shinygami said:

What's worse is she wanted this whole cowboy theme, but what cowboy wears khakis?!

Then my sister, sheesh, my friggin' sister... She forced me to take the stick from my ass. I'm never gonna dance again as long as I live.

Unless I'm totally and completely smashed.

But, @Klashvorn, @PulakK... For all my bitching and moaning here, I did enjoy myself. Even if I was the most out of place character there. Seriously, every other guy but two in my family (My Father and my Uncle), had the characteristic short haired redneck look. Not that that's a problem, just... I sport long, nearly hip-length hair, and my dad just stopped worrying about cutting his, whereas my Uncle... Well, biker, so... Anyways, yeah, I was beyond out of place. But, I did see my sister and nephew again, which made it all worth it. They moved to Florida years ago.

But no, no groupies for me, I'm lacking in social graces.

Hey, cowboys with long hair are sexy! You remember Jake Marshall from Ace Attorney?

On 29/11/2015 at 11:33 PM, PulakK said:

Hey, cowboys with long hair are sexy! You remember Jake Marshall from Ace Attorney?

Agreed, Jack Marshall was so badass. Next time you do that, grow your beard a bit, and try to shave it in front of people with a knife. you'll look cool.

Also. I don't know what TSF means anymore @___@

[HorribleSubs] Himouto! Umaru-chan - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.21_[2015.12.11_20.24.50].jpg

1 person likes this

Found this at Nakano last night and had to buy it.

image.thumb.jpg.55eb4c93f30b5a6d2de354d1

Does anyone have any tips on keeping posters safe for international shipping?

Happy Birthday Meiya ( And Yuuhi and Takeru, but Meiya's the best ), I'm literally in love with the official art the Mitsurugi sisters got this year :x

1450192267138.jpg

Edited by Slump

1 person likes this

On 12/15/2015 at 0:53 PM, Slump said:

Happy Birthday Meiya ( And Yuuhi and Takeru, but Meiya's the best ), I'm literally in love with the official art the Mitsurugi sisters got this year :x

1450192267138.jpg

Any leads on who is the artist? That's some classy stuff. 

Edited by Omega