Dark Killua

Is there any chance of selling the physical CD, plushie, models physical codex and Dakimakura outside the campaign?

4 posts in this topic

When I originally backed the only thing I could afford was the $150 physical Vita tier, I could afford the higher tiers or add ons to be able to get the physical codex, physical CD, models, plushie, Dakimakura, and Yuuko's bag (which I luckily ended up winning, but still)  with the items of physical CD and physical codex being the 2 I most wanted and still wanted, I want the other things but these especially and just couldn't afford to get them at the time so im wondering the chance of getting them sometime in the future outside the campaign or not, like an online pre order store, or online store or paypal for any existing backers who want to upgrade their tier, I would upgrade it to the codex tier or maybe even higher if I could, etc, thank you, I hope you consider this and I'm sorry to ask this so late and at all, I had trouble logging into the forum and was from Internet for awhile.

In short, no.

At least in the way you're thinking. It was suggested that they will have one, but the " store " will only consist of leftovers after they have sent out the Physical rewards. 

On the topic of models. It depends which models you want. If you want ones from the Muv-luv, ebay is your best bet. However, if you want ones from series such as Total eclipse or Schwarzesmarken you're best to check sites such as; Hobby japan, tokyo-otaku mode or Japan cool (UK).

Thanks.  I mainly just care about the Dakimakura, physical codex, and physical CD the most so im truly hoping there will be leftovers to buy of them, since ive always regretted not getting quite a few items but especially these 3, but anyways thanks for ur reply.  Maybe when u open this leftover store, u can post the link here.

Thanks

Happy to hear the possibility of still getting a physical codex, physical CD, and Dakimakura, hope there is leftovers for those especially the physical codex.  ^^  

Any chance of unlocking my Backerkit, ha ha, though that is probably unlikely, huh?

Edited by Dark Killua