Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ralis

Steam Achievement

20 posts in this topic

I've been trying to 100% Muv-Luv for the past few days, and I have all but one achievement (it's a hidden one). Checking the global achievement stats, I can see that it's the "Unlimited Complete!!" one, but I don't know how to get it. As far as I know, I've done all the endings and 100%ed the CG Gallery. The only thing I can think of is having to choose both branches for each character's ending, but that seems really redundant. Is there something I'm missing?

I did the Marimo ending in Extra, and the Yuuko ending in Unlimited.

On 8/5/2016 at 9:04 PM, Mkilbride said:

Have you done the Marimo ending?

Weirdly the Marimo ending doesn't have a piece on the endings list or an achievement

10 hours ago, IAmAHero said:

Weirdly the Marimo ending doesn't have a piece on the endings list or an achievement

Yeah - totally needs this: Bitten by the Mad Dog of Hakuryo

1 person likes this

16 minutes ago, rlranft said:

Is Marimo a mother?

It really doesn't matter when a MILF is concerned, it's anyone of the appropriate age to be a mother.

44 minutes ago, Mkilbride said:

It really doesn't matter when a MILF is concerned, it's anyone of the appropriate age to be a mother.

Do we know her age?

I disagree - motherhood is not a matter of age.  She'd be a "TILF" for certain ("Teacher...").  "Cougar" can apply regardless of motherhood, though.

As for her age - the wiki says Age: 27(UL/ALT), 31(TDA) (http://muvluv.wikia.com/wiki/Jinguuji_Marimo).

1 person likes this

Well, you can disagree, but it's the agreed upon term by man. Any woman of advanced age is now a MILF, instead of a cougar. Slang terms change with time.

So, what's it an abbreviation for now?  "Mature woman I'd Like to F**k?"  Originally it was "Mother I'd Like to F**k" so ...?  I mean, since I'm a man too, I'd like to get this cleared up.... Nonsensical abbreviations are nonsensical.

Edited by rlranft

6 hours ago, rlranft said:

As for her age - the wiki says Age: 27(UL/ALT), 31(TDA) (http://muvluv.wikia.com/wiki/Jinguuji_Marimo).

5 hours ago, Mkilbride said:

Well, you can disagree, but it's the agreed upon term by man. Any woman of advanced age is now a MILF, instead of a cougar. Slang terms change with time.

Then she is not a milf then, since she is not a mother and is only 27 yo. She is still just a young woman.

Marimo is what some now call Krusimas keeki (from Christmas cake, which is the Japanese term, in weeb), which is a young woman nearing the age where most women are married and feeling the pressure. While the term MILF is now commonly applied to woman in their 30s instead of only mothers, Marimo it's a borderline case.

I don't think cougar is widely used. It has a mostly negative connotation IMO.

Well, technically a "cougar" is an older woman who prefers young men - ordinarily five or more years older than her intended target, especially if the "target" is in the 18~25 year old range.  Seems like you kids are less discriminating than us old farts - almost like saying a sedan, a mini-van, a SUV, and a pick-up are all the same because they all have four wheels....

Sorry - we're way off course here... my bad.

Anyway, I'm still voting for Bitten by the Mad Dog of Hakuryo myself.  Anyone want to run a survey?  Might be fun.

Edited by rlranft

She's definitely not a MILF, but I don't think she's old enough to be a cougar either. I like @rlranft's idea. 

8 hours ago, rlranft said:

Anyway, I'm still voting for Bitten by the Mad Dog of Hakuryo myself.  Anyone want to run a survey?  Might be fun.

I think that's too long, something with 3-4 words would be better.
I  vote for "Round Two~".