onlymes

Is it too late?

15 posts in this topic

I decide to get a PS Vita Port for my Digital Copy but now I want Android Port :c
is it too late to change?

I have send message to the kickstarter team like last month.. still no response 

@onlymesI would have loved a Vita physical myself but they at least happily changed my digital from android to vita not that long ago so.. i wouldn't think it would be too late.

On 7/29/2016 at 1:25 AM, StormVanguard said:

@onlymesI would have loved a Vita physical myself but they at least happily changed my digital from android to vita not that long ago so.. i wouldn't think it would be too late.

how did you contact them? I can not contact them at all

Please make everything from Kickstarter such as physical bundles, accessories, pilot's collection box, That's my girl pillowcase, everything available for non-backers for free. I desperately want them. The reason I didn't contribute is because I wasn't sure if they're Please make the digital codes available for non-backers. If Degica, age, Kouki, anyone involved in Kickstarter doesn't do it, then non-backers will be very sad :( Non-backers are as human as backers! The fact they enjoy Muv-Luv, they both should get the same treatment. Is there anyway for me to contact Kouki? Before I do, can he speak and read English? NO BS btw

2016-08-25.png

8 hours ago, Vhk38a said:

Please make everything from Kickstarter such as physical bundles, accessories, pilot's collection box, That's my girl pillowcase, everything available for non-backers for free.

Yeah, you're right, they should totally do it.

3 people like this

On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 5:51 PM, FaceEater said:

Yeah, you're right, they should totally do it.

How do I contact them?

On 9/6/2016 at 3:12 PM, Vhk38a said:

How do I contact them?

I think he was being sarcastic..

Edited by KJO

29 minutes ago, KJO said:

I think he was being sarcastic..

I think so. Even so, Vhk38a, you could send a message to The Muv Luv Team (community.muvluv.moe/index.php?/profile/3-the-muv-luv-team/). I doubt it's going to work but well, 0.000000001% is better than 0% right?

3 minutes ago, haloff1 said:

I think so. Even so, Vhk38a, you could send a message to The Muv Luv Team (community.muvluv.moe/index.php?/profile/3-the-muv-luv-team/). I doubt it's going to work but well, 0.000000001% is better than 0% right?

Yeah worth a shot. VHK38a should message the Muv-Luv Team to basically give him $200-400 rewards for free that several others already paid for lol

with me I just want the coat but I would pay for it just at the time I did not have the money to add it to my pledge when you could still add stuff to your pledge so I hope they have some of the coats left

This kickstarter ... is it just for Extra/ Unlimited? I wish there was 1 for Alternative and then the rest.

2 hours ago, royalpain88 said:

This kickstarter ... is it just for Extra/ Unlimited? I wish there was 1 for Alternative and then the rest.

No. This kickstarter was for the trilogy( and various limited edition merchandise), which reached the stretch goals for Photon Melodies/Flowers. As we over-achieved our goal by a substantial amount, they used the remaining funds to translate the Demo of Schwarzesmarken, as well as Teito Moyu sidestory. The release date of Alternative is sometime around winter 2016-2017 ( From now until March 2017).
A long wait either way :P

Well I don't agree with you. What you're saying is actually pretty stupid so you're definately a troll or if not then may the God have mercy on your soul. I was too late to back this project on kickstarter and didn't know that there still was a chance to pledge some money and get physical editions and so on here so yeah.... I am so angry with myself... Anyway - we all should be thanking backers because if not for them, there would be no translation or even more release of Muv-Luv series in the West. I would just dream about getting my hands on some of this stuff. I wish that there would be some way to buy this after its release. I mean physical editions of Muv-Luv Extra/Unlimited, Alternative, photonflowers and photonmelodies and stuff like that. I would pay even more for it :) Does anybody know anything about this? Is there going to be that kind of sale? I would be really grateful for that kind of information.

From what I understood, Degica may eventually sell some surplus merchandise they end with. They are being quite quiet about it though, likely because they're not even sure if or how much they'll have.