Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Randomacts

Nutaku.net and Kimochi joins to make Nutaku Store. A Steam like client for adult games.

8 posts in this topic

WARNING: Link contains a NSFW screenshot at the bottom

http://www.nutaku.net/blog/nutaku-and-kimochi-a-match-made-in-adult-heaven/

It looks really interesting. I may be comfortable enough with my friends to openly play muv luv but honestly a lot of the .. more 'adult' and less 'story' VNs I have played I would most likely have a place outside of steam even if steam allowed that sort of thing. 

It actually would be interesting to see Muv Luv on there but I'm sure that the Degica guys have their hands full with other stuff so I'm more thinking about for other games.

I mean obviously about 90% of the stuff is garbage but you would still have stuff like Muv Luv once in a great while that is worth existing.

Edited by Randomacts

Kyrieru games are pretty fun at least. I'm not sure what else is on there though.

And to be fair, it's better than DLsite on the good:bad game ratio. I might use it once the nutaku and kimochi stuff is fully merged, but I'm already used to buying stuff directly from Mangagamer/JAST/Denpasoft.

15 minutes ago, encrypted12345 said:

Kyrieru games are pretty fun at least. I'm not sure what else is on there though.

And to be fair, it's better than DLsite on the good:bad game ratio. I might use it once the nutaku and kimochi stuff is fully merged, but I'm already used to buying stuff directly from Mangagamer/JAST/Denpasoft.

tbh I would much prefer to buy from a service like this a bunch of random websites.

Sure it would better better if the games I wanted were on GOG or Steam.. but this should be fine as well.

1 hour ago, Randomacts said:

tbh I would much prefer to buy from a service like this a bunch of random websites.

I too would  rather have a centralized place instead of a bunch of websites, I hope it takes off

1 person likes this

Kinda makes me wonder what 'ol Pete at JList makes of this - they usually stock a decent selection of translated games, but they could do a lot more partnered up like this.

It would be cool if we could start seeing more nukiges translated and put on a centralized platform like this tbh

1 person likes this

22 hours ago, rlranft said:

Kinda makes me wonder what 'ol Pete at JList makes of this - they usually stock a decent selection of translated games, but they could do a lot more partnered up like this.

They gave nutaku Brave Soul and Bazooka Cafe, so I don't think JAST is all in yet.

Mangagamer seems more enthusiastic about it, giving them some Overdrive games and Princess Evangile. Sekai/Denpa also seem willing to give some of their more prominent titles as well.