Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tBanzai

In regard to cropped CGs

33 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Randomacts said:

For shits and giggles I'll go ahead and try. You are prob right but for science I shall test it.

For science! I would do it myself but i removed it when my saves corrupted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nvm I'm tired it looks fine so far lel I'll post to see if it crashes in a min or so.. I am also running through it on the steam version though

Uhoh I may have actually stumbled onto a real bug @StormVanguard

lol

z5gESxu.png

Retry on the steam side allowed me to keep playing however for giggles I'm going to ctrl til the end I doubt I will actually have any more issues

Edited by Randomacts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Randomacts said:

nvm I'm tired it looks fine so far lel I'll post to see if it crashes in a min or so.. I am also running through it on the steam version though

Uhoh I may have actually stumbled onto a real bug @StormVanguard

lol

Spoiler

z5gESxu.png

 

Retry on the steam side allowed me to keep playing however for giggles I'm going to ctrl til the end I doubt I will actually have any more issues

There's more i just don't recall where, Same goes for Unlimited. And lel, did 5.5 crashing cause 7.0 to bug out?

Edited by StormVanguard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, StormVanguard said:

There's more i just don't recall where. And lel, did 5.5 crashing cause 7.0 to bug out?

Nah I got to the crash on 5.5 and then started working on 7.0 (both open the whole time but 7.0 was behind) so I skipped a bunch and then finally it got that message.

Clicking retry allowed it to keep going without issue though.

 

Edit: On a side note I like how they handled the H scenes .. they are lewd and still allow the story bits to work but not actually well porn like the normal versions of it are. 

Edited by Randomacts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Randomacts said:

nvm I'm tired it looks fine so far lel I'll post to see if it crashes in a min or so.. I am also running through it on the steam version though

Uhoh I may have actually stumbled onto a real bug @StormVanguard

lol

z5gESxu.png

Retry on the steam side allowed me to keep playing however for giggles I'm going to ctrl til the end I doubt I will actually have any more issues

do you remember anything about what you were doing when that error on the right happened??? i got the exact same error in the exact same place but havent been able to replicated it. 

Edited by Jawer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Jawer said:

do you remember anything about what you were doing when that error on the right happened??? i got the exact same error in the exact same place but havent been able to replicated it. 

I was using ctrl to skip through the text from the start of the game.. I also was in Japanese system locale at the time if that matters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Randomacts said:

I was using ctrl to skip through the text from the start of the game.. I also was in Japanese system locale at the time if that matters.

Maybe, I was also on Japanese system locale when it happened but i'm not sure if i was skipping at the time. 

maybe @Connor Krammer can look into it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jawer said:

Maybe, I was also on Japanese system locale when it happened but i'm not sure if i was skipping at the time. 

maybe @Connor Krammer can look into it. 

Not sure how urgent it is seeing how just hitting retry fixed it but it should be fixed at some point.. I bet it is just going to be hard to track down

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.