LankyCallum

Haven't really used kickstarter before and wondering about rewards

7 posts in this topic

So this is the only thing I've ever Kickstarted so I followed along with the progress by email after pledging $35 and I think upgrading to $60 pledge when I saw it gave the Vita versions of the game. Am I wrong in thinking that higher pledge amounts come with everything in the lower pledges? For reference my BackerKit link says I'm entitled to the Muv Luv Vita digital copy and the Alternative digital vita version. I understand the Vita version will come after the PC one but I was kind of hoping to have the steam ones to tide me over till then and I haven't had any email from BackerKit regarding a steam key. Just checking if I am actually entitled to one or if I'm misunderstanding.

Sorry if this is common knowledge or anything and I'm happy to concede that I may have understood some parts of Kickstarter wrong.

The 60 USD Vita tier, only gives you one digital copy of Muv Luv for VITA and one digital copy of Muv Luv Alternative for VITA, nothing more.

6a949d87d99d62afaac44c9f2af87e6b_origina

This KS doesn't use the "everything from lower tiers" that other KS use.

Just wanted to throw in a few quick thoughts.

Technically @LankyCallum, you are not wrong to assume that the "higher tiers include the things from the lower tiers" as a good chunk of video game Kickstarters do this. I just want to point out that here in this case, you should look at the Muv Luv KS as a "tree" with specifically something like a "PC branch" and a "Vita branch" so to speak. For example, by pledging higher on the "PC branch" and selecting physical copies, you got the digital PC copies included while going on the "Vita branch" instead does something similar. I know it's not the best example since there were so many addon/ crossover options at higher tiers but I hope the idea got across.

Anyways, just a thought to keep in mind if you do back other Kickstarter projects so yeah, hope it was of some use.

I did pledge for 150€ for the pc physical (but it said digital include) and i didn't received an email.. >.>

9 hours ago, lytel said:

I did pledge for 150€ for the pc physical (but it said digital include) and i didn't received an email.. >.>

Hmm, that should be the PC Collector's Box tier right? A lot of things could be at play here.

Did you check your spam folder/ make sure emails from Degica are whitelisted?

If you didn't try already, check your BackerKit under the "Get Digital Rewards" button to see if it's there.

Last thing I can think of, something might have gotten lost in the logistics if you upgraded through BackerKit or Paypal so you'll just have to email and let them know.

Hope you can get it sorted out, @lytel!

1 person likes this

Thanks a lot for your help, i found the link in the backerkit ! (i did not even know it existed before you mention it)

1 person likes this