Nathan1

I have not gotten my gift bag.

4 posts in this topic

Hello. Sorry if this has been brought up before, but after a cursory search of the forum, I have not found an answer.

I pledged $280 via Kickstarter to secure the physical edition et al, plus the gift bag. I recall settling everything in Backerkit and even got a confirmation email from Kickstarter confirming this. However, I have not gotten my gift bag yet.

My understanding is that these were sent out back in April, according to the email dated April 14. It's been just over three months since this email, and I have yet to receive any notice that my bag has been shipped. What's going on? Was it lost in the mail? Did I miss out? Is there any way I can still get my gift bag?

Thank you in advance for any help that can be provided.

If you have selected to receive your gift bag early( the deadline for selecting this was January 20th) it should have arrived. However, no one received any emails of them being shipped. They sort of came... randomly :P 

If you choose after the deadline, or selected the 2nd option. It will come when the main bulk of the rewards are shipped.

Going on the assumption that it may have been shipped back to the team, as stated above. However, i recommend contacting the Muv-luv crew directly, or message Hirei. From memory, she was handling shipping. If you aren't in a hurry, either may reply to this post! :)

Edited by kingrisen
typo

1 person likes this

Hello again. It's been 12 days or so and I still haven't heard from anyone from the Muv Luv team regarding my gift bag. I'm really concerned, especially considering that seeing as the gift bag didn't make it to me, the game might not as well. I have checked and re-checked my emails and shipping information on Kickstarter, and everything checks out.

Could someone please reply here or message me about my gift bag and whether or not I should be concerned about whether or not I'll get the game when it ships? Thank you.

kingrisen:

Thanks for the input. I'll give the staff another shot to message me or post on here, but if I don't hear from someone by Monday, August 1st, I'll message someone.

Edited by Nathan1

1 hour ago, Nathan1 said:

Hello again. It's been 12 days or so and I still haven't heard from anyone from the Muv Luv team regarding my gift bag. I'm really concerned, especially considering that seeing as the gift bag didn't make it to me, the game might not as well. I have checked and re-checked my emails and shipping information on Kickstarter, and everything checks out.

Could someone please reply here or message me about my gift bag and whether or not I should be concerned about whether or not I'll get the game when it ships? Thank you.

kingrisen:

Thanks for the input. I'll give the staff another shot to message me or post on here, but if I don't hear from someone by Monday, August 1st, I'll message someone.

Try emailing  muvluv@degica.com  or PMing .. actually I'm not sure who would be the correct person to PM for this. but .. .. hopefully someone will step in here and help you.

As far as a the gift bag goes.. Unless you said you wanted your gift bag early you would not have it yet..  I don't have mine as I am having it shipped with everything else.

Edit: Actually how about you read the post above yours it as all the info you need and it was posted the SAME DAY as your first post.. You only had a 12 day wait because you never checked back here for the help that was already here.

Edited by Randomacts

1 person likes this