Nychi001

Digital copy with physical addons?

5 posts in this topic

I pledged $150.00 for the collector's edition (physical) for myself and ordeed a second collector's edition (physical) as an addon I was going to give to a friend as a gift.  Will the addons include a digital copy as well or was that just for pledge items?

Edited by Nychi001

I backed the $150 tier too and this is what it says is included on Backerkit.

【Muv-Luv Trilogy Collector's Box】 $150 Tier

Pledge Items

1 Muv-Luv Alternative CODEX (Digital)
1 Muv-Luv Photonflowers and Photonmelodies PC Digital Copy
1 Muv-Luv Trilogy Collector's Box (Muv-Luv Japanese Team Printed Signatures on Mini-Shikishi) with physical PC DVDs, physical+digital Artbook, physical+digital OST and Sumika Figma
1 Muv-Luv Trilogy Digital Bundle PC
1 Muv-Luv Trilogy Digital Port Android //this one was a choice made in the survey

Digital versions should be included yes. Keys were distributed via Backerkit and should've been emailed to you. If you don't have any emails from Backerkit, have your survey resent via this link: https://muv-luv-a-pretty-sweet-visual-novel-series.backerkit.com/

If you can't get the survey try whitelisting backerkit.com. If it still doesn't work try searching through old emails for a backerkit survey and if you still can't get it refer to this link to have it manually sent:

Edited by inuyasha555
I don't spellcheck before sending

I've already received a steam key for my $150 teir.  There was no problem.  My question was regarding addons and if they also included a digital bundle as well.  If so shouldn't two keys have been issued?

Hello there @Nychi001,

I'm not sure if you checked already but you should be getting the digital codes for that 2nd set of the collector's edition now. Source:

Once you've checked or if you have them already, I think this topic should be resolved. Enjoy!

Sorry for not repling back yet.  Real busy at work this past week.  Yes I did get that second digital copy, Thank you.