idlesiren

Backer kit Making an Account

5 posts in this topic

Who the HELL thought it was a good idea to ask trivia questions to get someone to sign up for a Backer Kit????  I know nothing about this game, and to have to answer some goddamn trivia just to be able to get a code so I can play this VN for the first time.

Do not do that in the future. It's not cool. It's not ANY kind of cool. It pisses the people off that are trying to experience this for the first time.

Edited by idlesiren

I don't remember trivia questions

But then again it was ages ago when I did that stuff

I don't remember any trivia questions either. I think I just had to enter using the email associated with my kickstarter account and did the survey pertaining to what backer rewards and addons I wanted. Even when getting the code, I just logged in and got the steam keys without any trouble or having to do some sort of trivia. 

@idlesiren - Hey Idle. Do you mean the trivia question we ask when people sign up here for the forum? If it's that one, we have it in place to help keep away spambots. We apologize if it's caused any inconvenience.

36 minutes ago, Connor Krammer said:

@idlesiren - Hey Idle. Do you mean the trivia question we ask when people sign up here for the forum? If it's that one, we have it in place to help keep away spambots. We apologize if it's caused any inconvenience.

Lol I just checked what that is. 

If you don't know what the answer to that is you haven't played muv luv at all... hell even the description of the game can likely tell you it.