FinalCataclsym

Steam Release Muv Luv Wallpaper Pack

7 posts in this topic

Quick question, will the wallpaper pack be included with the physical release (or any other way for that matter) of the game itself or is it available exclusively to the Steam release?

I seriously wouldn't worry about the wallpapers being included or not. If you want them they are likely already uploaded to the internet. They are wallpapers ffs.

~4 of them are old but digital masters so they are much higher quality then the ones in the wild and the rest seem to be new.

Honestly I'm not sure why it is even a 'bonus' instead of just having them on the muv luv website or something.  

For that matter, where are the wallpapers? Steam says I have them as DLC, but I have no idea where to find them. (Note: I'm a Mac user who bought a Windows 10 tablet solely for Muv-Luv, so maybe there's some obvious answer that I just don't know).

4 minutes ago, invalidname said:

For that matter, where are the wallpapers? Steam says I have them as DLC, but I have no idea where to find them. (Note: I'm a Mac user who bought a Windows 10 tablet solely for Muv-Luv, so maybe there's some obvious answer that I just don't know).

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Muv-Luv\Wallpapers

Right click on Muv-luv in Steam, go to Properties, Local Files tab, Browse Local Files. That takes you to the file where the game is downloaded on your computer, where there's a Wallpapers folder. 

On 14/7/2016 at 4:26 PM, invalidname said:

If windows 10 has a "search" function, you can just search "wallpapers".

11 hours ago, FaceEater said:

If windows 10 has a "search" function, you can just search "wallpapers".

Every version of windows since xp has had a search function.. They just don't always work well.