Sasakyo

Yuuko's Gift Bag Early Delivery not received

4 posts in this topic

Hello, 

I saw everywhere that Yuuko's Gift Bag (I selected the early delivery) were already sent a long time ago. But here is the trick : I didn't received anything and when I asked about it I didn't received any answer... 

So I really would like to receive my reward and have any information about it :(

Thank you and have a good day. 

Edited by Sasakyo

You should have asked your country's post service and/or customs two weeks after the shipping date. If your country is like mine, the bag is gone forever.

@Saint Ursula sorry to bother you, but this guy needs some help.

Edited by FaceEater

16 minutes ago, FaceEater said:

You should have asked your country's post service and/or customs two weeks after the shipping date. If your country is like mine, the bag is gone forever.

@Saint Ursula sorry to bother you, but this guy needs some help.

I can't ask them anything because I never received a mail with any number to follow it. I don't even know if it was sent, when it was sent. Never had these informations. 

I don't think Belgium post lost it if it was sent, they never lost anything. 

Hello Sasakyo, can you kindly pm me the email you used for the Kickstarter? It's too late already to receive the gift bags at this point, and we can only check our records what happened to the bag, or if you weren't included in the list.

We're really sorry about this -- sending out the early gift bags was more like a dry run with Tokyo Otaku Mode's services so we definitely know how to handle the main goods next time.