Haruki

18+ Patch

65 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Mkilbride said:

I think what he's asking for is...in the Japanese release, genitals are pixelated - because of Japanese censorship laws. He's asking if in this release, will they be uncensored. i.e, you can see the vajayjays and ponos and not have them be blurry.

Yeah that's what I meant, sorry for being too nonspecific I suppose. :P

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, IAmAHero said:

Yeah that's what I meant, sorry for being too nonspecific I suppose. :P

tbh I never did like the mozaic thing that they do but I'm not going to fight one way or the other on it. I do support people expressing their opinions like you just did however :)

1 person likes this

22 hours ago, Randomacts said:

tbh I never did like the mozaic thing that they do but I'm not going to fight one way or the other on it. I do support people expressing their opinions like you just did however :)

Eh I don't like the mosaics, however they don't bother me, but having it uncensored would just be a big plus if doable. And thanks!

This is more of a general note, since I don't know the specifics here, but there could be more to an uncensor than just removing the mosaic. There are some artists who will half-ass any part of the CG that will end up censored, since extra effort isn't going to do them any good and they'd prefer to save that time for something more productive. (To be clear, I'm not blaming any who do so, just saying it's happened before) For example, the male bits could end up as not much more than literally a rod with a tip, which would have to be redrawn. 

Posted (edited)

What if I want to uninstall the patch, what'll happen? Once I uninstall, I want to install again. Will I lose all progress? There maybe a lot of bugs. If I install again, what'll happen to my saves, gallery, jukebox, clear list, theater, etc.? I don't feel like starting over. Please let me know ASAP! And how come this isn't the Unlimited Opening for Steam? Why did Degica/ixtl replace this with a mediocre one?

Edited by Ka12(rtm
need to make my point heard loud and clear

11 hours ago, Ka12(rtm said:

What if I want to uninstall the patch, what'll happen? Once I uninstall, I want to install again. Will I lose all progress? There maybe a lot of bugs. If I install again, what'll happen to my saves, gallery, jukebox, clear list, theater, etc.? I don't feel like starting over. Please let me know ASAP! And how come this isn't the Unlimited Opening for Steam? Why did Degica/ixtl replace this with a mediocre one?

To uninstall the patch you simply need to tell Steam to restore the files, or in case that doesn't work you simply need to uninstall and install again from Steam. After that, as long as you still have the exe of the patch you can apply it as many times as you want. Saves might go wonky (there is no other way to know that to test it), but I think it's unlikely for them to completely disappear (as long as you preserve them when uninstalling). And the change of the OP was in the end a compromise between the old OP and the new one in the PS3 version; in the gallery there should still be the original Unlimited OP.

3 hours ago, Marx-93 said:

To uninstall the patch you simply need to tell Steam to restore the files, or in case that doesn't work you simply need to uninstall and install again from Steam. After that, as long as you still have the exe of the patch you can apply it as many times as you want. Saves might go wonky (there is no other way to know that to test it), but I think it's unlikely for them to completely disappear (as long as you preserve them when uninstalling). And the change of the OP was in the end a compromise between the old OP and the new one in the PS3 version; in the gallery there should still be athe original Unlimited OP.

A compromise? what do you mean "compromise"? The video I posted is the "original 2003" opening. In the theater section, there is one all-ages PS3 opening, one "original 2003" Extra opening and one all-ages PS3 Unlimited opening. In fact, after looking at the disclaimer sections, there is that "all-ages PS3" opening that will show. After that, there'll be the click the heart. Why did Degica/ixtl compromise on the PS3 openings for Extra and Unlimited in the first place instead of just after disclaimers, just show the main menu? I personally think all-ages PS3 openings are a waste of time/money. And for the saves, it says "Failed to save play data. Insufficient disk space", that is a bug that needs to be addressed. had it a few times, still annoying. Even if I contact Degica at "games@degica.com", they'll IGNORE me!

1 hour ago, Ka12(rtm said:

And for the saves, it says "Failed to save play data. Insufficient disk space", that is a bug that needs to be addressed. had it a few times, still annoying. Even if I contact Degica at "games@degica.com", they'll IGNORE me!

Try with "muvluv@degica.com".

7 hours ago, Ka12(rtm said:

A compromise? what do you mean "compromise"? The video I posted is the "original 2003" opening. In the theater section, there is one all-ages PS3 opening, one "original 2003" Extra opening and one all-ages PS3 Unlimited opening. In fact, after looking at the disclaimer sections, there is that "all-ages PS3" opening that will show. After that, there'll be the click the heart. Why did Degica/ixtl compromise on the PS3 openings for Extra and Unlimited in the first place instead of just after disclaimers, just show the main menu? I personally think all-ages PS3 openings are a waste of time/money.

The visuals of the new op are basically 90% from the original 2003 version, added with the theme from the PS3 version. I say compromise because it's pretty clear Ages wanted Unlimited to have its own opening song different from Extra given that is what they've done since (and the enormous problems they had with Muvluv's original production), and this way the backers have most of the old OP for nostalgia while still having what the developers think is their best version. I do agree the lack of original in the theatre is an oversight by Degica, I didn't even realize it wasn't there.

Wait, so your saying only backers have access to "2003" OP? Non-backers don't have any of that?

10 hours ago, Ka12(rtm said:

Wait, so your saying only backers have access to "2003" OP? Non-backers don't have any of that?

How do you manage to get that from what I've written? The project was made with the backers in mind and communicating with them, that's why I say it was a compromise with them, but we got the same OP you have, which is 90% of the 2003 visuals with the Unlimited PS3 song, for the reason I said above.

How are we going to get an 18+ version patch? As far I know this game has been released on Steam. And they don't release adult content.

If you're a backer you should have received a link for Muvluv Extra and Unlimited long ago. If not, you can buy the patch from Denpasoft. In those two cases you will sent to a page to download 2 files; follow the instructions there and you should be able to apply the patch. If you have a problem we have a thread to ask for help. Even if the base game is on Steam, as the patch is obtained completely outside of it, Steam kinda tolerates it. For Alternative I suppose the same will be done.

How come I don't see this scene in her route in Extra Director's Cut Patch? Is Degica/ixtl "trolling" me? I think I wasted $34.99 on something that misses ALL the scenes from the original 2003 version.

keikissingtakeru.png

3 hours ago, Ka12(rtm said:

How come I don't see this scene in her route in Extra Director's Cut Patch? Is Degica/ixtl "trolling" me? I think I wasted $34.99 on something that misses ALL the scenes from the original 2003 version.

Are you sure? I'm running the director's cut, and I definitely got that scene (looking through my screenshots on OneDrive, it looks like I screenshotted the very next line after that)

073.JPG