Swarly

Didn't get key

13 posts in this topic

I haven't gotten my the email to get my steam key for the muv luv VN and bit locker doesn't recognize my email. Who should I contact?

Same here. Backerkit does not recognise my email so I am unable to login to get the steam key. 

Who can we contact?

I didn't get my key also, and every time I tried to log into backerkit it said my email and password are not valid.

The thing is, I have the URL, but it's just a page saying to enter your email address and they'll send you your key. I'll try emailing degica, but I hope they don't just send me the link I've been using already...

I did not get a key either. I think I messed up the survey or something, because it showed my pledge level at $1. I pledged $35 and could never pick anything other than add-on items.

Hi Codechimp,

Can you pm me the email you used for Kickstarter/BackerKit?

Cheers

Checking my Gmail and its spam folder, don't think I have one. Might it be some combination of having pledged at the $1 tier in Kickstarter, upgraded to Yuuko's Gift Bag on BackerKit, and added on a Vita Collector's Box? With only the add-on including a PC copy, maybe BackerKit's not picking up on it right?

Re:EDIT: Okay, don't think I got an e-mail telling me it was there, but a key's now showing on my BackerKit page. Even though I redeemed it post-launch, the Wallpaper Pack did show in the client once the download was started~

Edited by TJF588

I have not received mine. I search through my email , spam folders and all ,but not received it and I even ask backerkit what's going on ,but no response.

18 minutes ago, MikeMurdock said:

I have not received mine. I search through my email , spam folders and all ,but not received it and I even ask backerkit what's going on ,but no response.

On

https://muv-luv-a-pretty-sweet-visual-novel-series.backerkit.com/backer/review

There is a section that says "GET YOUR DIGITAL DOWNLOADS"

And then click "Get Your digital downloads"

There will be a CD key for steam in there.

Make sure you are using the same email as you used for kickstarter.

If you still can't find your key pm The Muv-Luv Team guy in this thread with your email that you used for kickstarter

2 minutes ago, Randomacts said:

On

https://muv-luv-a-pretty-sweet-visual-novel-series.backerkit.com/backer/review

There is a section that says "GET YOUR DIGITAL DOWNLOADS"

And then click "Get Your digital downloads"

There will be a CD key for steam in there.

Make sure you are using the same email as you used for kickstarter.

If you still can't find your key pm The Muv-Luv Team guy in this thread with your email that you used for kickstarter

sadly that is not showing up on my end so i pmmed the muv luv team via pm like you said

53 minutes ago, MikeMurdock said:

sadly that is not showing up on my end so i pmmed the muv luv team via pm like you said

In the future I suggest reading a thread that is about your topic before asking the same question as the OP more or less... But I'm glad that you have contacted them now.