Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StormVanguard

[RESOLVED] My friend isn't getting backerkit reactivation email so he can't get steamkey

7 posts in this topic

So my friend pledged like i did and he hasn't gotten his activation email to get his steam key and he's even checked his spam folder and he's still gotten nothing. What do?

Hi Takeru,

Can you tell me his email in pm? I'll email his personal BackerKit link.

Cheers,

Jason

I'm having a similar issue being unable to access my backerkit thing. Should I Pm you, saint ursula, my email as well?

nvm, i just got around what was keeping me out.

Edited by jaj145
solved my issue

Just now, rei_andrew29 said:

Did anyone have issues logging into Backerkit?

i did, yeah. it seemed that because i never actually clicked the link to my backerkit survey from the payment processing email, i was effectively locked out from getting another link to my survey.  clicking the link in that email brought me right to my info and right to the digital rewards tab

22 minutes ago, jaj145 said:

i did, yeah. it seemed that because i never actually clicked the link to my backerkit survey from the payment processing email, i was effectively locked out from getting another link to my survey.  clicking the link in that email brought me right to my info and right to the digital rewards tab

Yea i did look for the email with the backerkit survey. However, I was not directly linked to my account. 

So I tried to login, but failed. When I tried to reset my password, the page says "not found".

Now I'm sending an email to Backerkit asking why was my account not found.

EDIT: The admin has spoken. :)))

Edited by rei_andrew29