digineko_dan

Potential change of address

4 posts in this topic

Hello there just had a question concerning the eventual shipment of physical rewards (july or september as announcements/information states).

I will be changing residence possibly by end of July.

Are we going to receive an e-mail notification to provide addresses for the physical rewards to be sent to or do I have to change some info in Kickstarter?

I have not signed up for early gift bags, so I have no idea how the physical reward shipments are going to work. I read around the forum stating that they will be gathered in the US and then shipped, but not how addresses will be determined. I can't recall if I have already provided an address to the team, and if so I am not sure where I should change that information or if I should just wait for an e-mail notification during the release period.

Thanks for your time and hope to enjoy this series.

- digineko_dan

You should have entered your address as part of the Backerkit survey, and as far as I'm aware, you can change that until they start shipping. 

1 person likes this

Ah yes!  I found a link to the backerkit survey buried in my e-mail and then updated the address.  Thanks for reminding me oobie10 !  I was really worried there for a minute.

@digineko_dan Just to confirm what oobie10 has already said: you'll be able to change your address via BackerKit right up until we start shipping things to you, and we'll warn everyone before we lock that down.

1 person likes this