oobie10

Daki covers finalized?

8 posts in this topic

3 of the characters (Meiya, Mitsuki, and Marimo) in the FAQ thread

are still labelled as rough. I was just wondering if those are going to be finalized soon, or at the very least, confirmation that the design won't change significantly from the images shown. I'm still weighing whom to choose as a second option, and having the final designs out would help. 

This absolutely,  according to the last update we got the final day for backerkit people who pledged for dakis is today (30th June) yet we don't have finalised designs.  We really should know before, in my case, we plonk down some $200.

@The Muv-Luv Team@Saint Ursula@Hirei, is the deadline from the last update still holding? I remember an earlier message somewhere that we would have a week or 2 after all the designs came out, but that contradicts today's deadline if those designs in the thread aren't final. 

@oobie10

Didn't they only mention they'll be showing the all design(could be rough or finished), which was done early this month, before closing ?

@Jawer Honestly don't remember what was said, which was why I started this thread in hopes of getting confirmation. As long as the roughs aren't going to change drastically, that's enough for me to make a decision. I just don't want to pick a character with a rough if the final design ends up looking different enough that I would have chosen a different character. 

Well from what we've seen so far, unless there's a lot of complaints, they'll stick with the rough designs that was put up. 

Sumika and Ayamine  finalised Ver looks exactly like their roughs but just more rendered. 

Meiya,Marimo, and hayases roughs underwent minor changes after encountering some criticisms about their proposed designs. Which is probably why they're the last to be finished.

Hi Everyone,

We've updated Meiya's design:

Unfortunately, Bou-sensei will take a little time completing Hayase's design. We've kept Meiya's rough on the thread for reference on how it compares to it's finished version.

3 people like this

Thank you, this is more or less what I expected, and I now feel confident enough with the designs to make my choice.