Dark Killua

Im wondering besides the chance of doing a campaign for Schwarzesmarken - Kouketsu no Monshou [English Release], will there also be chance to do one for Muv luv Alternative; Total Eclipse & Muv Luv Alternative Chronicles &

15 posts in this topic

fan disks like Muv-Luv Supplement, Muv Luv Altered Fable, Ayu-Mayu Alternative & Muv Luv Alt. chronicles, & Haruko Maniax.  & maybe some of the muv-luv related games like Kimi ga ita kisetsu, Kimi ga Nozomu Eien, Akane Maniax, & Owarinaki Natsu, & Towa Naru Shirabe.  I know Phonton Melodies contains entries from both Chronicles & Altered Fable, & Phonton Flowers contains entries from Chronicles & supplement, but they don't contain all the entries of the them, such as "The Day After" series that looks really interesting & etc.  So yeah, Im curious if we are doing a campaign for any of these, though I know Schwarzesmarken- Kouketsu no Monshou [English Release] is basically given, it would be cool to be read everything the Muv-luv universe has to offer, again these are all just suggestions, hopes & dreams, & if I posted this in the wrong spot I apologize, I don't use the forums much or at all?

You write too much lol.

Was already said it was too early to think about more games. First, let's see if Black marks goes well.

2 people like this

That's probably the longest title I have seen for quite a while.....

The success of this kickstarter does open up the opportunity for future localization, since Yoshimune Koki does hope to spread Muv-Luv to the west.

That being said, this kickstarter already entails a lot of work for the team, considering they are releasing 4 full games (Muv-Luv, Muv-Luv Alternative, Photon Melodies and Photon Flower). So, they will probably consider those only after they're done with these games.

1 person likes this

Holy mackerels, that is a long title ! You didn't need to start your paragraph in it @Dark Killua ! I suggest inputting an actual expression which summarizes the topic when creating a thread next time lol

No need to apologize though, it can't be helped this once, right ? Your passion comes through :)

But yes, as said before, it's probably too early for this to be relevant right now but I'm pretty sure these will be considered in due time and to be fair, it's kinda better this way because, I don't know about you, but I sure as hell can't dish out money that regularly for such projects. It would sadden me to not be able to contribute to future undertakings because of that when I Luv the franchise :P

5 people like this

Basically what everyone has been saying. We want to focus on the titles already promised before doing anything else.

Also I'd like to not die in the foreseeable future due to workload Q.Q

4 people like this

@Dark Killua I don't have much to add myself that already hasn't been said, but I do want to thank you for being a fan of the franchise. We all want to see more Muv-Luv in English as well, and we're working to get it to fans.Thanks for your interest and support :)

4 people like this

On 6/7/2016 at 8:12 PM, Hirei said:

Also I'd like to not die in the foreseeable future due to workload Q.Q

Chicken.

On 22/7/2016 at 3:34 PM, rlranft said:

Chicken.

Divers?

2 people like this

As it seems pertinent, I'll just recover (slightly altered) a previous post I made, specifying every Muv-Luv material with a clear view of what will be translated (and what not) and in which compilation:

An * means it is going to be translated (while the parenthesis show the compilation in which they are going to be released or the original Japanese one)

Main:

- ML Extra/Unlimited *

- Before the Sakura Trees Bloom (Photon Flowers)*

- Heroine Short Story Collection (Photon Flowers)*

- ML Alternative *

- Before the Shimmering Time Ends ( Photon Melodies )*

- Atonement, Inheritance, Confessions, Chicken Divers ( all in Photon Flowers)*:

Total Eclipse (there's an anime covering the first half and Teito Moyu, no that bad as adaptation)

-Teito Moyu  *

-Total Eclipse

Also:

-War Ensemble ( Chronicles 04 - 2013 ) : Happens during the Invasion of Japan

SchwarzesMarken (there's an anime, and it's a fairly bad adaptation)

- SchwarzesMarken : A 2-part VN. Demo will be translated

- Bernhard im Schatten : A prequel to the 2-part VN.

EuroFront:

- Rain Dancers (Photon Flowers)*:

- Aspiration (Photon Melodies)*:

- The Euro Front ( Compiled in DUTY-LOST ARCADIA - 2013, but started on 2009): Basically a light novel that recompiles all the TSFiA stories with the Zerberus battalion as its main characters.

- Resurrection (Photon Melodies)*:

The Day After

- The Day After - Episode 00

- The Day After - Episode 01 

- The Day After - Episode 02

- The Day After - Episode 03

The sub-series is still not finished. Could be considered a sequel to MuvLuv Unlimited, but it contains some very heavy Alternative spoilers and references. Also:

- Last Divers ( Chronicles 04 - 2013 ): Contains the Day After 03 heavy spoilers.

Extra

-Haruko Maniax: Fandisc that comes with the main story (originally called "Haruko Maniax") and Faraway Dawn 2

Parody

-Ayu-mayu alternative: Just a parody of Alternative if it was a super-robot series

Edited by Marx-93

2 people like this

25 minutes ago, Marx-93 said:

As it seems pertinent, I'll just recover (slightly altered) a previous post I made, specifying every Muv-Luv material with a clear view of what will be translated (and what not) and in which compilation:

Although I figured it out you should prob put a note saying that * = will be translated.

1 minute ago, Randomacts said:

Although I figured it out you should prob put a note saying that * = will be translated.

Yep. I realized I took it out while editing it, it's now there, thanks.

Just now, Marx-93 said:

Yep. I realized I took it out while editing it, it's now there, thanks.

I was like figuring out what some weird alien code meant... a glorious feat that is now just handed out like it was nothing =p

5 hours ago, FaceEater said:

Divers?

Actually, I was thinking Super Chicken - "You knew the job was dangerous when you took it!"  What self-respecting game developer fears death?!?  The only thing we fear is a shortage of free coffee and pizza....

Edited by rlranft

I'm sorry for my long subject, I don't usually talk or post in forums so im not used to it.  And thanks for ur replies I understand that u guys need to focus on the current titles and don't want to die from workload, my question wasn't for now, I was asking about the possibility of these getting translated far into the future.  I'm sorry it took so long for me to reply, I moved and took awhile to get internet set up.  Thank you.