Aalt

podcast Alternative Radio Global Podcast

3 posts in this topic

I and the Alternative Projects translation team have an irregular podcast you can found at MixCloud. Our cast is very international, ranging from people from South East Asia to the Americas.

The the original five podcasts were testing waters with wider range of topics. After that, it became a solid âge themed podcast, Muv-Luv and Kimi ga Nozomu Eien as the mainstays.

We are also testing live podcasting on Youtube. You can listen/watch the first live "test" on my channel, to which most of the live streams will be on in the future.

We hope to make these podcasts more interactive in the future and possibly have them more frequent and perhaps even regularly at some point. We also hope to announce future live casts earlier than one minute before we go live.

If there are topics you'd like us to cover, please let us know.

Edited by Aalt

6 people like this

It was a pleasure calling into your podcast today. Next time, try discussing your childhoods and how you got into anime and visual novels. :) 

Also, I sometimes personally arrange voice chats on this Discord group (it's the gaming group founded by @Klashvornhttps://discordapp.com/channels/155969142715973635/155969142715973635

Edited by PulakK

1 person likes this

We've also started doing streams to shake things up a bit. You can see our celebratory stream here.

2 people like this