Zoler

Survey Confirmation

8 posts in this topic

Recently checked the kickstarter for updates and I noticed my pledge level was set to $150 when i set it to $300 I uploaded an image of a survey confirmation with my personal information removed and I am wondering why it was downgraded.

Survey Confirmation.png

I checked my survey confirmation as well and it looks pretty much the same. I noticed it does say $300 under your pledge level and the items included in your pledge seem to match the $300 tier. Did you originally start out with the $150 tier (if you don't mind me asking; that's what I started out as and then upgraded to $300)? I know that my card was charged $150 at the initial Kickstarter pledge and then $150 again for when I upgraded. If the situation is the same, then maybe that's what happened?

I apologize if I am wrong on this, but I figured I would put this out there in case it helps. If someone official could confirm this or maybe has other advice, then it would be appreciated. Hope this helps anyway~!

P.S. - I am not a part of the official Muv-Luv staff and I apologize beforehand if answering this was not allowed; just wanted to help.

I appreciate the response, it was the same for me, I started as a $150 pledge, and later upgraded, to the $300. For me they told me the charge on the account would not happen until after they finalized things, so i don't know if midway the payment could not be made or if I will simply be billed 2 separate times.

Edited by Zoler

I would think that - since the pledge was upgraded and not the initial chosen amount - then it would be billed twice (at least I would think, but if not, then I think I'm in trouble too :|). But, once again, I'm not entirely sure since I'm not officially staff :) Glad to (hopefully) somewhat help!

What other information do i need to send you and how would you like me to send it to you.

Send it to muvluv@degica.com and PM me. 

Sorry for the delays. Currently getting a lot of exciting things done for an upcoming event.