Allen750

[Old] Muv-Luv Alternative Strike Frontier

678 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, haloff1 said:

I spent 400 G-crystals  to get the SSR Rafale and ....

try1edit.pngtry2edit.pngtry3edit.pngtry4edit.pngtry5edit.png

try6edit.png

try7edit.pngtry8edit.png

... Failed. Well at least I got SSR Cryska so it's not a total loss either. I even got Haruko but I don't really care about her lol. Nexiva aren't you jealous?

At least you got 1ssr....

Im doing gacha 4 times only got 2 good sr,purple fubuki and shizuku the rest is sr that i already have... and it was tsf.... 

Dont know my gacha percentage is 80% will get tsf 20%chara 

3 hours ago, haloff1 said:

Soooooooo . Are you going to get that SSR Inia? You are tempted huh?

Very much so.

Though there were lots of "casualties", congrats on getting SSR Cryska. 'Tis a shame about the Rafale but that's the gacha for you.

@Nexiva Congrats as well on finally getting your azure haired maiden my fellow Dakka loving comrade! May our dream (hopefully buyable in the shop as well) A-10's come soon on chaingun mounted wings raining down upon the BETA scum.

Quite fond of the Black 00C so I gave it a try as well. 

Untitled.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

I ran out of gold battle logs again. My 3rd XM3'd unit but once again its a MG Speed type...can't help it if the ones I like keep on going in the same category! (Oh, can anyone translate the skill? Seems the attack boost is conditional). I really like it though I wish the head part of its battle sprite actually looks like the one in its card art.

Tried the A-6, the squad intro made me laugh since it actually can't fly. (Now I'm curious what it does in the BETA goomba stomp freebies).

Untitled-3.jpg

Didn't notice the higher fire rate since I usually cancel the firing lag anyway when I manually control my unit.

Oh! Good to see that the ticket gacha is being updated regularly now. Just saw someone get SR Shizuku in one of the results.

I know its unlikely but I wish they'd also separate the TSF & character gachas. (But profits right?)

Edited by Reis

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Reis said:

@Nexiva Congrats as well on finally getting your azure haired maiden my fellow Dakka loving comrade! May our dream (hopefully buyable in the shop as well) A-10's come soon on chaingun mounted wings raining down upon the BETA scum.

Tried the A-6, the squad intro made me laugh since it actually can't fly. (Now I'm curious what it does in the BETA goomba stomp freebies).

This year of the cock is really great for a cock like me lol, i will use the same body part for another shi... i mean gacha-based game later.

Lol so it does descended, i haven't exchanged anything so far except for the 2 SR gacha ticket, but im sure i'll use that Wadatsumi if proven good

and the black takerumikadouchey is there, sadly, not a swprd type which Tommyson Silverstone's used, but i do want it, yet, not as fond as Typhoon

but anyway, i can feel this game is getting exciting

12 minutes ago, Nexiva said:

Lol so it does descended, i haven't exchanged anything so far except for the 2 SR gacha ticket, but im sure i'll use that Wadatsumi if proven good

Haha, It actually can't. What made me laugh is when the rest of my squad slowly descended, it was already there on the ground waiting.

It is slow as hell alright, I think its not the best to use it in this event if you want to S rank it consistently since the spawn rate of the BETAs are pretty spread out. Specially dangerous on the 30ap one with all those Laser class spawning (although in some ways it could be beneficial if your speeding around the map since some BETAs seem to spawn late & the A-6 might just be slow enough to still be around there). It would have been perfect last event though with all those BETAs swarming you outright, it doesn't have to move much. Haven't seen a boss spawn yet.

Doesn't seem recommendable to buy more than one of the F18s for collection purposes unless you like it, we already got a S-type SR MG TSF last event after all.

But then again, its good to wait a bit mid or late event shopping or full-on gacha rolling wise cuz' they might once again add more interesting/nice stuff later just cuz'.

Edited by Reis

1 minute ago, Reis said:

Haha, It actually can't. What made me laugh is when the rest of my squad slowly descended, it was already there on the ground waiting.

It is slow as hell alright, I think its not the best to use it in this event if you want to S rank it consistently since the spawn rate of the BETAs are pretty spread out. Specially dangerous on the 30ap one with all those Laser class spawning (although in some ways it could be beneficial if your speeding around the map since some BETAs seem to spawn late & the A-6 might just be slow enough to still be around there). It would have been perfect last event though with all those BETAs swarming you outright, it doesn't have to move much. Haven't seen a boss spawn yet.

Doesn't seem recommendable to buy more than one of the F18s for collection purposes unless you like it, we already got a S-type SR MG TSF last event after all.

But then again, its good to wait a bit mid or late event shoppping or gacha rolling wise cuz' they might once again add more interesting/nice stuff later just cuz'.

ah i see, well, i'll just see it later on lol, yes, Intruder variants cannot fly since they're dispatched from a sub, i thought it will descends lol, if its waiting then its fine, but it'll still feel awkward lol since we're not used to it, and this one is the only tsf without a jump unit if i remember, since they develop it for a beachhead ops, but still cool, i like this mech.

Yes, if its slow, not for this event maybe.

My experiences, for my tech team mechs, i used the orange/gold missile fubuki from the past event, the one with the huge attack but crappy armor, sometimes it's dead when trapped between the heavy lasers crossfire, thus i tweak it to make my team missile-free and more into swords and machineguns with one rifle, works pretty well even though im using a lv1 rare card to grind, i managed to clear it in S rank and no dead, and on full auto, as you said too, the BETAs are scattered which makes missiles ineffective, and with the lasers crossfires, having a fast, long ranged mech (in other words, machinegun type) is perfect for pre-emptive strike, i can understand why they put the machinegun type only for this event's prizes.

Yep, one each first maybe, to prepare for the usual troll the developer had for us so far, 2-3days before event ends.

And with Ellen, practically a minor, or at least not-that-big character on TDA having her own SSR. It worries me how if someday Harukeks got her own SSR......

6 minutes ago, Nexiva said:

ah i see, well, i'll just see it later on lol, yes, Intruder variants cannot fly since they're dispatched from a sub, i thought it will descends lol, if its waiting then its fine, but it'll still feel awkward lol since we're not used to it, and this one is the only tsf without a jump unit if i remember, since they develop it for a beachhead ops, but still cool, i like this mech.

Yes, if its slow, not for this event maybe.

My experiences, for my tech team mechs, i used the orange/gold missile fubuki from the past event, the one with the huge attack but crappy armor, sometimes it's dead when trapped between the heavy lasers crossfire, thus i tweak it to make my team missile-free and more into swords and machineguns with one rifle, works pretty well even though im using a lv1 rare card to grind, i managed to clear it in S rank and no dead, and on full auto, as you said too, the BETAs are scattered which makes missiles ineffective, and with the lasers crossfires, having a fast, long ranged mech (in other words, machinegun type) is perfect for pre-emptive strike, i can understand why they put the machinegun type only for this event's prizes.

Yep, one each first maybe, to prepare for the usual troll the developer had for us so far, 2-3days before event ends.

And with Ellen, practically a minor, or at least not-that-big character on TDA having her own SSR. It worries me how if someday Harukeks got her own SSR......

YUZUKA SSR

AAAAAAAAAA

The probability of her ssr is much bigger than haruko ssr 

@shinnarika Well, seeing as how Ellen got an SSR version, its a good bet that Yuzuka will eventually get one as well. Always keep a sizable Yuzuka rolling quartz stock for such an occasion.

So as expected, bosses do occasionally show up, 2 of them actually. Having a bit of trouble consistently getting S ranks though, speed & power really is needed to make up for the spread out randomness of the enemy spawn.

Though its dangerous, I'm gonna' drag around the A-6 a bit. Its not a favorite of mine but it amuses me. Also helps that I've memorized where & when all those Laser class spawn.

Also got a Shizuku from a ticket, Ellen being SSR is too high a hurdle to complete the WarDog squad though.

1 person likes this

Does anybody when using a6 in the squad get stuck when going into quest at 55%?

Btw anyone interested to buy my scale model?

Need money to buy that exchange ticket 

I didint read tread sorry abaut that. I have some questions..

Is there english version? Can i get this now? Is this full game or beta and is this worth to play?

12 minutes ago, Heke89 said:

I didint read tread sorry abaut that. I have some questions..

Is there english version? Can i get this now? Is this full game or beta and is this worth to play?

Nope no English ver, yup you can just download it,hmmm i think its already full game

It is worth it... but beware once you pay for this game there is no break to stop the money flowing 

1 minute ago, shinnarika said:

Nope no English ver, yup you can just download it,hmmm i think its already full game

It is worth it... but beware once you pay for this game there is no break to stop the money flowing 

Is there in future plan to get english version?. And what you mean no stop money flowing? Mean like mobile game,s if you want get something fast you have to pay? 

I hate that consept.

30 minutes ago, Heke89 said:

Is there in future plan to get english version?. And what you mean no stop money flowing? Mean like mobile game,s if you want get something fast you have to pay? 

I hate that consept.

I dont think there will be english ver, because dmm games was always for Japanese only... you need japan vpn to play....

For the money, you know it was a gacha game,once you pay for gacha there is always a possibility that you will pay again for gacha 

1 hour ago, shinnarika said:

Does anybody when using a6 in the squad get stuck when going into quest at 55%?

Btw anyone interested to buy my scale model?

Need money to buy that exchange ticket 

I don't think it's due to the A6 but I got this bug on mobile. But on my computer there is no problem. About the scale model...Are you sure it's a wise idea? Isn't a physical item more important than a digital item? Be sure to think about it thoroughly. My decision wasn't taken lightly.

59 minutes ago, shinnarika said:

I dont think there will be english ver, because dmm games was always for Japanese only... you need japan vpn to play....

For the money, you know it was a gacha game,once you pay for gacha there is always a possibility that you will pay again for gacha 

Yeah, I don't think there will be an English version ever. So if you're not ready to do some quick translation and figure out by yourself how to play then yeah this Japanese game is not for you. There is a translator doing stuffs but he's unreliable. He wrote the basics on the wikia http://mla-sf.wikia.com/wiki/Muv-Luv_Alternative_Strike_Frontier_Wikia though. In any case, I'm sure there would always be someone here to help you.

And no, you don't need VPN to play the R18 version. You need it to play the all-age version.

Guys, I said I would do a summary but I kept pushing it again and again and nothing is done...申し訳ございません!

Meanwhile, take a look at this beautiful rafale :

rafalefriend1.png

rafalefriend2.png

Doesn't it look more detailed/refined than the other TSFs? I think the TSF 3D model quality is increasing.

By the way, the rafale was very fast, I think as fast or faster as my Type-00R Takemi. So yeah, I think XM3 Rafale is wooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww. Its stats are the same as the typhoon.

About the A6, I think it's a under powered... Its very slightly higher firepower doesn't balance the cons.

One sentence about the chapter 11, first part. It's about the part where Takeru meets Mana and stops Tama from touching the Takemi. So it seems like the coup d'état is not so far away...I'm looking forward to it.

Oh, if you're curious about the XM3 stats, I found this picture :

http://img-freegames.dmm.com/community/d/c/dc6a7e655d7e5840e66733e9ee67cc69/comment/39196/337/1/org.jpg

About the stats of the awaken characters, I found something two weeks ago but ... I cannot find it again. But in average, a character becomes 30% stronger when it's awakened. But the 30% is not uniform. It can be +5% HP, +5% defense and +75% attack.

Whoooa I'm digging a lot of stuffs on the official MLSF community...

Originally MLSF was like this :

640.jpg640.jpg640.jpg

640.jpg

Which do you prefer? After some thoughts, I prefer the current version. I especially prefer the combat system of the current MLSF because in that prototype, the map was 2D-ish.

Ah I found the data on awakened characters :

http://img-freegames.dmm.com/community/d/c/dc6a7e655d7e5840e66733e9ee67cc69/comment/38843/772/1/org.jpg

Edited by haloff1

2 people like this

@haloff1 Thanks for all those info. I haven't seen a Rafale support yet, daymn that chromey shiney look does look cool. It makes those Fubuki close by look even more bad.

Looking at those old screens, I like the originally planned interface & backgrounds more. Although I like the current in-game battle sprites now better, that old 2d-ish one looks like a its from a scaled down app version instead.

1 hour ago, haloff1 said:

I don't think it's due to the A6 but I got this bug on mobile. But on my computer there is no problem. About the scale model...Are you sure it's a wise idea? Isn't a physical item more important than a digital item? Be sure to think about it thoroughly. My decision wasn't taken lightly.

Yeah, I don't think there will be an English version ever. So if you're not ready to do some quick translation and figure out by yourself how to play then yeah this Japanese game is not for you. There is a translator doing stuffs but he's unreliable. He wrote the basics on the wikia http://mla-sf.wikia.com/wiki/Muv-Luv_Alternative_Strike_Frontier_Wikia though. In any case, I'm sure there would always be someone here to help you.

And no, you don't need VPN to play the R18 version. You need it to play the all-age version.

Guys, I said I would do a summary but I kept pushing it again and again and nothing is done...申し訳ございません!

Meanwhile, take a look at this beautiful rafale :

rafalefriend1.png

rafalefriend2.png

Doesn't it look more detailed/refined than the other TSFs? I think the TSF 3D model quality is increasing.

By the way, the rafale was very fast, I think as fast or faster as my Type-00R Takemi. So yeah, I think XM3 Rafale is wooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww. Its stats are the same as the typhoon.

About the A6, I think it's a under powered... Its very slightly higher firepower doesn't balance the cons.

One sentence about the chapter 11, first part. It's about the part where Takeru meets Mana and stops Tama from touching the Takemi. So it seems like the coup d'état is not so far away...I'm looking forward to it.

Oh, if you're curious about the XM3 stats, I found this picture :

http://img-freegames.dmm.com/community/d/c/dc6a7e655d7e5840e66733e9ee67cc69/comment/39196/337/1/org.jpg

About the stats of the awaken characters, I found something two weeks ago but ... I cannot find it again. But in average, a character becomes 30% stronger when it's awakened. But the 30% is not uniform. It can be +5% HP, +5% defense and +75% attack.

Whoooa I'm digging a lot of stuffs on the official MLSF community...

Originally MLSF was like this :

640.jpg640.jpg640.jpg

640.jpg

Which do you prefer? After some thoughts, I prefer the current version. I especially prefer the combat system of the current MLSF because in that prototype, the map was 2D-ish.

Ah I found the data on awakened characters :

http://img-freegames.dmm.com/community/d/c/dc6a7e655d7e5840e66733e9ee67cc69/comment/38843/772/1/org.jpg

Hmmm i think its better to get her digitally than my scalemodel....

I even sold my phone to get her dakimakura....

And btw why is sr yuzuka have different stats than anyone what is that kanji means?

@shinnarika

Oh yeah, you're unlucky. It means there was a bug and the guy who did this couldn't see her stats. You see, when you have enough materials to awaken a character, you can see how much they will improve. But it seems like there was a problem with Yuzuka. Of course, Yuzuka's stats will be increased too when you awaken her.

Edited by haloff1

That game look nice and interesting but that japan is little too much to me.. I bet my money to other Muv luv things i hope them will soon come global :) . Or i have to go school to learn some japan my self :D

3 hours ago, haloff1 said:

@shinnarika

Oh yeah, you're unlucky. It means there was a bug and the guy who did this couldn't see her stats. You see, when you have enough materials to awaken a character, you can see how much they will improve. But it seems like there was a problem with Yuzuka. Of course, Yuzuka's stats will be increased too when you awaken her.

So if i awaken her the stats will change? Even if there is a bug?

Btw guys... i need advice

1 time offer exchange ticket

Or

First release limited edition muvluv chronicle 04?

25 minutes ago, shinnarika said:

1 time offer exchange ticket

Or

First release limited edition muvluv chronicle 04?

The later. Former is just digital item.and I assure you it will be occasion to get another one some time later.

Edit:

Actually I have a question too. Right now I have over 500 Crystals. I'm saving them for something I'll really want. But right now I also have 19R tickets, 28 HR tickers and 29 SR tickets. How many tickets should Is spend to get some new stuff?

Edited by Imabot

1 hour ago, Imabot said:

The later. Former is just digital item.and I assure you it will be occasion to get another one some time later.

Edit:

Actually I have a question too. Right now I have over 500 Crystals. I'm saving them for something I'll really want. But right now I also have 19R tickets, 28 HR tickers and 29 SR tickets. How many tickets should Is spend to get some new stuff?

@shinnarika

Logically, the limited edition is much much more important. Think about it. One SSR = 3,4 CGs at most + one chapter that can be read in 15 minutes + stats that will allow you to win more easily. But one VN is ... you understand right?

If I were you ... I would choose the ticket!!! But that's not the wisest decision.

Yeah, her stats will change. The bug only affects the stat preview, not the real stats.

@Imabot

How can you have some many tickets... Well I can't help you with that. You know the number of already owned cards, the number of cards you don't own and the rate associated with each rarity ... you should be able to calculate your odd. Know that the more you wait, the more new cards you will receive. If you don't want a chara/TSF now, the best choice is to wait.

1 minute ago, haloff1 said:

How can you have some many tickets

I managed to buy and get any free ticket tough event shops and achievements since game started and never spend a single one.

Chapter 2  part 3,4,5 done. As usual, I did less than expected but to my defense, I didn't do just a summary. I wrote everything that happened. It's like a translation line by line except that I rewrote everything at the third person. It's like 2 times easier for me because I don't need to understand perfectly WHAT they say AND HOW they say it. I only need to understand WHAT they say. I didn't double-check the grammar and other stuffs because I hate checking what I wrote. I only want to do new stuffs. I'm counting on you guys to proofread what I did.

Here is the google doc, you can correct what I wrote. https://docs.google.com/document/d/11NttrQjXAE0-Ci8YnV1igTnvBXD7IlOq8sj5CXG9qh8/edit?usp=sharing

You can read the first draft here :

Chapter 2 Part 3

The next day, Sakaki explains to you and Mimori about humanity knows about the BETA. She says that they are the enemy of humanity and that our goal is to pilot TSF and exterminate the BETAS to ensure the safety and the order of humanity across the world. She asks you if you know that much and you answer yes because you were already taught a little (by Yuuko). She says that the BETA are extraterrestrial lifeforms that have never communicated with humans and that no common points with us is confirmed belong the fact that we are both carbon lifeforms. You comment that they seems to be savage animals. You think mentally you only saw a blurry outward appearance of BETA on the picture so you don’t know how they look. Sakaki agrees with you and proceeds to explain on the appearance of BETA. BETA are divided between several species. They range from 2 to 10 meters. Common biology science doesn’t apply to them. We don’t know if they are mammals, bugs or fishes. Sakaki thinks they have no common point with these species. You comment that it’s incredible that there are lifeforms not living outside of Earth but on Mars, Venus and Saturn. Sakaki agrees  and adds that they without a doubt very different from Earth’s animals and that she heard that they may be artificial lifeforms. She resumes by saying that humanity still has a lot to learn about them. For examples, how do they a make a society, how do they understand each other and so on. You reply that they are a puzzle. You ask why humanity knows so little about them even though they are fighting it for 30 years. Sakaki answers she also doesn’t know. She says that researches are being done everyday but because they are extraterrestrial lifeforms, biology may be unable to understand them. Minori adds that we don’t even know completely the human body. Sakaki says the BETA are present in every region of the world. She says the ground around their hives is completely eaten. Not only the ground but the grass, the trees, the earth and ...The human too, you think. Class Rep says that where the BETA go, not even a tree is left. She says that the topography is flattened by them. She adds that even though, we still don’t know their objective. You are surprised that they even flatten mountain...Sakaki that it’s the reason why they are a threat to humanity. They consume so much matters and are too numerous. If their number was low then victory would be possible but the BETA are overwhelming numerous. Without being afraid, they break through the defence of humanity no matter what we do. She says that of course she wasn’t sent to the frontline so she may be exaggerating but it was likely the truth. They are not afraid, they aren’t afraid, they don’t falter, they don’t fall back, they advance earnestly. You says they are like zombies. Sakaki doesn’t know at first what you are talking about and asks if you means the zombies as in the folk beliefs, the dead who are resuscitated. She asks you how the BETA look like zombies. You are surprised and you tell they’re like zombies because they are resuscitated from their tombs in huge numbers and that they attack human, just like in the movies. Sakaki says she has never heard about that even though she doesn’t know much about movies. Minori salvages the situation by saying that she shouldn’t worry about that and that she should continue the explanations. You think that this world surely doesn’t have zombie movies because they are fighting a survival war for 30 years so they are not that free. You think that computers, other means of entertaining are also behind. Finally you pity this world because they may be living their life with knowing entertainment.

Chapter 2 Part 4

Some days later. You are on the shooting range with B squad, Minori and Marimo-chan. Marimo-chan begins the shooting training with B squad B. It’s difficult for you to think you will shoot with real weapon today. Marimo-chan says that even C squad is special, you must know how to shoot, disassemble and maintain weapons. Marimo-chan adds that mistreating your weapon could not only kill you but your comrades as well. You seems very anxious. Marimo-chan orders the shooting to begin. The target is 100 meters away. The selector is full-auto. And then FIRE! You shot in full-auto. Not too long after the shooting begins, you are complaining that your ears are hurting. You are surprised by the recoil of your weapon. “So, it’s a real weapon…” you thinks. You are sweating.You comment silently that it’s completly different from the movies, that it’s not that simple. Meiya-sama asks you why you kept your finger on the trigger and if you learnt about firing only short bursts/ shot-by shot. You reply yes but you say that your body didn’t move as you hoped. You underestimated the recoil and the rate of fire. Marimo-chan screams at you and asks if you didn’t listen during the lecture. She says full-auto is ineffective on the battlefield and orders you to explain why. You say that’s because you are inaccurate after the first shot due to the recoil and shaking. Scary-Marimo-chan says that if your job is to waste ammo then even a child can do it. She orders you to be more careful. You apologize (“su, sumimasen!!) Scary-Marimo-chan reminds you that your mistake could kill you and your comrades and that even if it’s the first time you shoot, you cannot take it lightly. You answer “Yes!”. Some time later, you think it was scary, in more ways than one. You wonder how Minori is doing. Because you don’t hear anything around you, you wonder if Mimori isn’t shooting. As you turn forward Mimori, you see that Tama is praising Minori. Even if it was her first time, she did well. Minori thanks her master profusioly. Sakaki remarks that Minori’s body didn’t flinch during the shooting. Tama asks Minori to confirm whether Minori practiced Kyudo before. Tama comments that Kyudo is different from shooting. Minori says she was good at shooting thanks to her Kyudo Instructor. You are surprised by the fact Mimori is doing so well.

Chapter 2 Part 5

A unknown brown-haired man speaks to you. He says that being scolded is also the job of every fresh recruits, that you shouldn’t worry about it indefinitely. You thank him politely and ask him if he wouldn’t happen to be Shirogane-san. Takeru confirms and asks why you know his name. You say that you heard it from Tamase-san and that she called you the man who gives weird names. Takeru signs, “Ah ah … I see” and says that you surely met Class Rep at that time. Takeru yoroshikus you and tell you that chatting during training is bad and that he too was at first like you. It reminds him of the good old times. Then another woman with black hair appears and comments that it’s rare for Shirogane to speak about his past. Takeru tells Ayamine not to join the conversation because she said that useless talks were bad. You repeat her name, Ayamine-san and yoroshiku her. Takeru says she’s Ayamine Kei and that she’s a girl who is mysteriously elusive. Ayamine replies that Takeru is a man that nobody likes. She adds that Takeru can do anything he wants and that he can even fly without a doubt. You says that as you saw earlier, he really looks like someone who is gifted at everything. You says that you’re the contrary but that not being liked will be troublesome because you have to go back together to your original world (T.N : The protagonist doesn’t know Takeru is from your world yet).  Takeru asks you what you mean by original world. You try to evade the question and then Marimo orders you to stop wasting time. Takeru, you and the others resume training. At the end, Takeru thinks back about what you said. The evening or the night, you are with Minori at the library. Yuuko arrives and apologizes because she made you wait due to some urgent business. You answer there is no problem but you think the contrary. She made you wait 2 hours.  Yuuko came with Kasumi. Yuuko asks you if you didn’t let anything slip. You answer that you don’t think and why she asks you that. She says that it’s not very important and that a soulless brain cannot be controlled. She says to be more careful about what you say. Without really understanding, you apologize. You think you probably said something weird again. Yuuko warms you to be especially careful around Shirogane and to absolutely never let him know the things about you. Minori reminds herself that Shirogane is that man who could do anything. Yuuko confirms and tells her falling in love with him is pointless. Minori strongly replies that she doesn’t have any feelings like that. Yuuko says there is a proverb that says that it’s better to fall in love with someone distant from you than with someone who is close to you but thickheaded. Minori insists that there is no such feeling. You don’t understand well and wonder that they are talking about. Yuuko says that there is no much time so she would like to begin what she planned to do. She wants to check whether you played the game or not and how well did you do. You says that it’s weird to be angry at not playing enough and think it’s even more the case in this world.

You wonder if it’s really alright to have fun.  

Don't forget to click on the "Like this" button! You know doing this takes me hours, about one hour per part and I'm lazy so I need to know that what I'm doing is actually useful to someone. All of you thanked me but some of you forgot(?) to click on the like button. I'm going to start chapter 3 now.

Edited by haloff1

3 people like this

6 hours ago, haloff1 said:

@shinnarika

Logically, the limited edition is much much more important. Think about it. One SSR = 3,4 CGs at most + one chapter that can be read in 15 minutes + stats that will allow you to win more easily. But one VN is ... you understand right?

If I were you ... I would choose the ticket!!! But that's not the wisest decision.

Yeah, her stats will change. The bug only affects the stat preview, not the real stats.

@Imabot

How can you have some many tickets... Well I can't help you with that. You know the number of already owned cards, the number of cards you don't own and the rate associated with each rarity ... you should be able to calculate your odd. Know that the more you wait, the more new cards you will receive. If you don't want a chara/TSF now, the best choice is to wait.

Hmmm ok....

I think im gonna buy both of them.... just need to find the safest way to add credit card to dmm.....

And btw we cant get banned because our card wasnt Japanese right?

And are you sure if i click the 5000 poibt button i still can save the ticket for later?

1 minute ago, shinnarika said:

Hmmm ok....

I think im gonna buy both of them.... just need to find the safest way to add credit card to dmm.....

And btw we cant get banned because our card wasnt Japanese right?

And are you sure if i click the 5000 poibt button i still can save the ticket for later?

1) I paid with Paypal using my French card and I wasn't banned.

2) I didn't try to keep an exchange ticket but I don't see why the ticket couldn't be saved. It's not written anywhere that you can't do it.

7 minutes ago, haloff1 said:

1) I paid with Paypal using my French card and I wasn't banned.

2) I didn't try to keep an exchange ticket but I don't see why the ticket couldn't be saved. It's not written anywhere that you can't do it.

When you click rhe 5000 button is it go straight to gacha?

Or there will be new tabs in gacha?