Otoshigami

ChuSingura46+1 PREFUNDIA

12 posts in this topic

Hey guys, JAPAN CONTENT are planning to localized ChuSingura46+1 on Kickstarter but before that they need your FEEDBACK on Prefundia before launching so if you wish to help, feel free to drop by so that this Campaign can go Very smoothly. DISCUSS!! also if you have time, can you Muv-Luv MODS and admins help them too like you helped Mikandi Japan? thanks.

:)

http://prefundia.com/projects/view/chusingura461-a-visual-novel-with-moe-samurai-girls/8904/

Edited by Otoshigami

1 person likes this

Welp

The Kickstarter has launched! 

Although, i didn't expect them to start the KS so soon- The prefundia has not been live for long...

14 minutes ago, cabfe said:

And it's not really taking off...

I found the early launch strange. If you read the comments on the Prefundia, there were lingering issues, most of which weren't answered. The visual novel itself sounds interesting, but the company handling it appears to be experiencing difficulties. 

5 minutes ago, kingrisen said:

I found the early launch strange. If you read the comments on the Prefundia, there were lingering issues, most of which weren't answered. The visual novel itself sounds interesting, but the company handling it appears to be experiencing difficulties. 

They've only lowered their goal by $50K compared to the last attempt.

Maybe they count on the momentum from that try?

Somehow, it feels rushed and I don't like this feeling. The release date is quite short too. I suppose most of the work has already been done and they have to pay the people with money they don't have (yet).

1 hour ago, kingrisen said:

1 hour ago, cabfe said:

Somehow, it feels rushed and I don't like this feeling. The release date is quite short too.

Yes, this would trigger most people's alarm signals so I'm not surprised to be honest.

"Wait and see" I suppose.

I feel like this campaign is a EPIC FAIL on their part. they made their decisions way too soon.  as of result, first 48 hours of campaign is a FAILURE so I don't think they are going to succeed in a long run and their reputation is already RUINED.

Maybe after 5 or 6 failed KS, they would learn how to do it.

2 people like this

@FaceEater

That would be even more shocking if it took this much to figure out they're rushing this and not communicating at all. Oh well..

15 hours ago, Otoshigami said:

I feel like this campaign is a EPIC FAIL on their part. they made their decisions way too soon.  as of result, first 48 hours of campaign is a FAILURE so I don't think they are going to succeed in a long run and their reputation is already RUINED.

I agree. A shame, as the game looks interesting. 

1 minute ago, Klashvorn said:

@FaceEater

That would be even more shocking if it took this much to figure out they're rushing this and not communicating at all. Oh well..

The replies themselves are computer like?
Poor show overall

Just now, kingrisen said:

The replies themselves are computer like?

Makes you wonder huh ? ^^'

1 person likes this