Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Truhan

Bring back preorders pls

12 posts in this topic

Some of us have been spending the last year since the kickstarter happened saving the allowance money our grandparents give us to buy the game. The paypal link on the kickstarter doesn't work anymore (says there's a problem with the seller's website), how am I supposed to get it now? Also, will Steam buys come with a key so we can get the version off the website or vice versa? Don't judge me, it's my money and I can spend it how I want.

The fact of the matter is that the team is currently looking into this issue, they are trying to count how much "extras' they have and will inform people about the items they have. The Kickstarter was not a "pre-order". Here is more information on the matter if you are interested! The campaign ended a while ago, the game will be available on Steam and Vita digitally as well when the game is released (3rd quarterish of 2016). This may also interest you " @Bryce we wouldn't be reopening anymore especially if the pledge is locked down/paid already. We will only add the remaining people who have emailed us once we've confirmed the amount of extras we'll be getting from minimum orders. " from the Kickstarter comment page (The Muv Luv Team)! Link to the Kickstarter Comment Page: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/muvluv/muv-luv-a-pretty-sweet-visual-novel-series/comments . Another thing is that the date these "extras" will become available is undisclosed so there is no "Real" concrete date for that, right now patience is needed since the team is obviously busy with all the events and mails they probably get/do on a daily basis!

Edited by 32not4hire

1 person likes this

Please, I'm not worried about any of the extra goodies. I just want digital copies of the game for Steam AND direct download (which was the $60 tier on kickstarter).

I know it'll become available, I just want to know if it can be preordered (since it looks like there will be a beta) and whether there'll be a direct download still now that it's "built on Steam".

I believe not, but it's probably best to wait for one of the admins to answer you, I tried to help you but I don't know the answer myself. Good luck with finding your answer!

Currently we do not have a store page up so it cannot be preordered other than via Kickstarter to so to speak. 

We're working hard on getting things finished over here along with multilple events that are taking up our time. 

Please make your next question in the appropriate forum, thanks.

EDIT: I moved the topic.

Please, it's not easy to tell where these questions would belong, since this isn't necessarily kickstarter related. I know the store page isn't up, so I'm guessing it's a roundabout way of saying "we have nothing to say about it right now." But the other thing is important to know too, will there still be a direct download. The only thing I can really find about it is this tweet that's closing in on being a year old.

Edited by Truhan

It's still under debate as we are currently focused on getting the translation done. But more than likely we will have the ability to sell copies via our own store.

1 person likes this

On 4/14/2016 at 10:44 PM, Hirei said:

It's still under debate as we are currently focused on getting the translation done. But more than likely we will have the ability to sell copies via our own store.

Alright, well, what about preorders, will they ever be available again or do I wait until release because I missed out? I'll even type please in kata for you. プリーズ

Edited by Truhan

1 person likes this

It depends on our stock and we still need to discuss it frankly since you'd be considered a "slacker backer" in reality.

4 people like this

On 4/27/2016 at 5:32 PM, Hirei said:

It depends on our stock and we still need to discuss it frankly since you'd be considered a "slacker backer" in reality.

I would also love the ability to buy more of the kickstarter rewards in a store like thing.

I just recently discovered how much I need the Sumika Drill Milky Punch shirt and regret not buying one from the kickstarter

Edited by GreatP3nguin