5 posts in this topic

Building the Takemikaduchi, but I also have a Black Widow II finished. I've taken to using a nail file to get rid of the little nibs from cutting them out, but I thought I'd ask everyone what you guys do for certain problems and I'm kind of confused by one piece. There's a sheer plastic piece that I've been wanting to figure out, if anyone's built the Type-00F Takemikaduchi Tsukuyomi Mana Ki ... Where the hell does piece N-1 go? haha it's confusing the hell out of me, I've looked through the directions 3 different times and I don't see it. Nothing like putting a puzzle together and having an extra piece in the box, huh? I figured before my models come from what I did on Kickstarter, thought I'd do a dry run, that way I won't mess up the ones I'l be getting. I've also go a Type-00F Takemikaduchi Takamura Yui Ki and a Type-00C Takemikaduchi and I know all 3 will be built the same way, so the extra piece will be there for all of them.

For any of the people on here who like models in general, I'd love to be able to build other models, which ones were fun? In my "other anime/game stack" is a RX-0[N] Unicorn Gundam 02 Banshee Norn (Destroy Mode) 1/144 scaleG-Gundam GF13-050NSW Nobell Gundam 1/144 scale as well as its Berserker Mode, an Eva-00 Prototype and an Eva-02 Production Model and a Zone of Enders Dolores model.

Looks like it's an extra (for some reason) O1 piece:
mla17_r07.jpg
Which goes on the head in step 32
mla17_m0009.JPG

Thanks so much! I thought my astigmatism was messing with me and I was missing something. Have any suggestions for stands? I noticed some of my models don't come with one.

I have gathered a few more model kits, these things are addictive! but, I've always liked puzzles and puzzle games for some reason. Now I have Space Battleship Arcadia, EVA-01 Test Type (01), EVA-00 Prototype (04), EVA-03 (05), Bardiel: 13th Angel/Eva-03 (06), EVA-01 Test Type (07), EVA-05 (08) and EVA-04 (09), I wanted to find all of them, there's at least 12, but I haven't found 10+ anywhere. It kinda makes me wonder what the EEGs say about me when I go in for them, got a question as soon as one was over once if I did a lot of reading because apparently the squiggles on the paper told him that the last time I had one.

Edited by enkeli19
typo

Hmm, I don't have any of the 1/100 (-ish) TSFs yet, but the Kotobukiya 'Flying Base NEO' is probably your best bet. The Bandai Action Base 1 will probably do it, too. Unlike Bandai, most Kotobukiya kits don't come with one unless it's a special first production edition

Here's a list of the EVA kits:
http://evangelion.wikia.com/wiki/Bandai_Model_Kits
Unfortunately, my usual sources are waaaay back-ordered, so good luck! If I see one I'll let you know

Well, guess I just need Sachiel then, since 10's just a remolding of 08. What happens when your parents get you into puzzles, huh?