Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
drdemoknight

Yuuko bag shipping

6 posts in this topic

I have actually no idea if the bag has been actually shipped or not, i have the "early bag" in the order but I have no shipping code or something like that, it has been shipped and the code isn't supposed to be there in the first place or it hasn't been shipped yet?

Hello there, the international gift bags are still under way. We'll let everyone know once we confirmed it's been sent out by TOM :)

1 person likes this

On 2016-03-22 at 6:16 PM, The Muv-Luv Team said:

Hello there, the international gift bags are still under way. We'll let everyone know once we confirmed it's been sent out by TOM :)

I see the e-mail that they were sent, but do we get a code to track how long it will take for it to get here?

@TheOtherGuy

Please do not piggyback off of other topics and create your own topic. Also please no doubleposting.

As the shipments were done by TOM, it is harder for us to get the tracking. In the shipment email, if you were not sent a tracking code, there's a good chance you won't be able to get one.

On 3/27/2016 at 1:26 PM, Hirei said:

As the shipments were done by TOM, it is harder for us to get the tracking. In the shipment email, if you were not sent a tracking code, there's a good chance you won't be able to get one.

Well that's the issue.

I already received the gift bag, but I NEVER got an email from TOM telling me that it had been shipped. I didn't even know they used EMS.

I suggest you take this into consideration because people will be extremely anxious once they start to send the Integral Books artwork and the model kits, because I wouldn't like this situation to repeat itself.

1 person likes this

Oh dear. I guess I'll look into it then. Thanks for the heads up.

2 people like this