Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Muv-Luv Team

BackerKit Lock down Concerns

1 post in this topic

We've closed down all backer surveys (without pillow case pledges/add-ons) last March 7 Japan time.

Payments - I received a notice that my card was charged, and it failed. Am I no longer part of the Backers?

If the card payment failed, we will try charging you again in every 15th and 30th of the month. Our estimated time frame for closing BackerKit is 15-30 days after all the pillowcase designs are finished -- most likely by end of April or May.

2. I've pledged for $1/emailed to be part of the campaign, but all physical tiers/add-ons are no longer available!

We'll be getting the final minimum orders within this week or next, and we'll reopen a few physical goods like collectors boxes, BETA hoodies etc. as limited add-ons by then. We'll keep you posted!

3. Order changes for locked down pledges

This is pretty difficult, because it's been November since Kickstarter has ended. We may not be as strict as your nearby local stores, but we are dealing with plenty of manufacturers who sincerely halted selling their goods/ stopped processing a fair amount of materials for the Kickstarter for such a long period of time. March 7's unfortunately the farthest extension given to us, otherwise our partnership with them may fall apart.

We have sent all locked down answers to the manufacturers already so we could move ahead and get started with production of goods. Until we confirmed the minimum orders, we can't make any changes yet. Please bear with us.

2 people like this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0