DrunkMitsuki

Vote-Rigging for Fun and Mitsuki

18 posts in this topic

You guys know I would never ask you to rig a silly online poll on my behalf, unless it was really important.

Well, this is really important. Anime News Network just asked its readers:

Which female anime character looks best in a ponytail?

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/survey/623/

Now, let me remind you of my qualifications here:

569ae5ceaecda_Muv-Luv.full.1619333copy.jMitsuki_1.jpg.3d330a21213007c334fa9f52ea

I am rocking an awesome ponytail, and you guys should all go vote for me.

"But," you might say, "this is a Muv-Luv site. Shouldn't be supporting Meiya, or even the Shogun?" To which I say, "as soon as there's a real Muv-Luv Alternative anime — hint hint, âge! — then go for it. For now, I'm the only thing standing between you and a Love Live victory."

"But," you might then continue,

Spoiler

"Meiya and the Shogun have both been in anime, in the last episode of Akane Maniax and the first episode of Total Eclipse, respectively."

To which I say: "Go outside once in a while. Play sports. Talk to real girls."

"But…", and hypothetical you is starting to get on my nerves here, "you freaking cut off your ponytail in Rumbling Hearts."

stubborn-hair.jpg.32400d334461827f0e90b1

WELL, IT GREW BACK, OK? OTHERWISE, HOW WOULD I APPEAR AS A TERRIFYING VISION IN AKANE'S NIGHTMARES IN AKANE MANIAX?

maniax-dream.jpg.10754916f43551c36385913

So, in summation, I say, vote for me, vote for my awesome hair, or else Trump will win.

Love, Mitsuki

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/survey/623/

2 people like this

You don't have to tell me twice !

6 hours ago, DrunkMitsuki said:

I'm the only thing standing between you and a Love Live victory.

You got me there, I like Eli but don't wor.. Wait, don't punch me !!! O.o

My vote went to you, I swear ! Your ponytail is that epic, there is no denying it !

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, DrunkMitsuki said:

So, in summation, I say, vote for me, vote for my awesome hair, or else Trump will win.

Well, maybe I WANT Trump to win and build that wall and keep the Muzzies out! HA!

Srsly though, I voted for you, Mitsuki, because I have quite the crush on you (back when you were a swimmer anyway, your drunk office-lady persona is fucked up). Now, I may have a bigger crush on Yui Takamura, as evidenced by my sig, but you should feel honored regardless.

1 person likes this

19 hours ago, Klashvorn said:

You got me there, I like Eli but don't wor.. Wait, don't punch me !!! O.o

The problem with liking Eli is that she's already making snuggle-bunnies with Nozomi. That's why I recommend making Hanayo your Love Live waifu: she's always available, and she's really low maintenance. All you have to do is feed her. She's basically like a small dog that way.

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, DrunkMitsuki said:

The problem with liking Eli is that she's already making snuggle-bunnies with Nozomi. That's why I recommend making Hanayo your Love Live waifu: she's always available, and she's really low maintenance. All you have to do is feed her. She's basically like a small dog that way.

Ugh.... Hanayo??? The WORST of the Love Lives? Nozomi can have Eli, I'll still support her. I've got Idol-m@ster-race for my waifu needs anyways. (And maybe I WANT Trump to win too?? :D )

Don't get me wrong though, I voted Mitsuki, partly cause I like her a lot, partly because even though Eli is my Love Live I know she'll do well even without my vote, and partly cause I'd love to see a strange upset come out of nowhere and make people curious who Mitsuki Hayase is for the regular crowd and get em to check out the series.

1 person likes this

@DrunkMitsuki

Hanayo huh ? I.. can't. I can't get Eli out of my mind, I just can't ! :o *brainwashed idiot*

I still like you very much though, really ! Well, a bit less when you're drunk..

1 person likes this

I won't vote because I don't feel like google searching 30+ characters.

Wow, you're almost as beautiful as Haruka.

18 hours ago, HYuy said:

Ugh.... Hanayo??? The WORST of the Love Lives? Nozomi can have Eli, I'll still support her. I've got Idol-m@ster-race for my waifu needs anyways. (And maybe I WANT Trump to win too?? :D )

Yeah, you have the most shit tier tastes I have seen.

19 hours ago, FaceEater said:

Yeah, you have the most shit tier tastes I have seen.

At least Eli can get things done, say more than "TAIHEEEN!!" a dozen times every friggin 30 seconds, and doesn't have a serious eating problem. Same goes for pretty much the entire idolm@ster crew, save Anzu who's worthless and Yukiho who for some reason thinks being afraid of everyone is a charm point.

And watch out Mitsuki, that guy's a Haruka fan, he might enjoy getting his ass kicked.

Edited by HYuy

That was a joke. I like the characters equally.

(Let's not seriously get into an argument over this. A show like Rumbling Hearts is only great because both love interests are compelling.)

Edited by Ian

2 people like this

10 hours ago, HYuy said:

At least Eli can get things done, say more than "TAIHEEEN!!" a dozen times every friggin 30 seconds, and doesn't have a serious eating problem. Same goes for pretty much the entire idolm@ster crew, save Anzu who's worthless and Yukiho who for some reason thinks being afraid of everyone is a charm point

You're so wrong it hurts, but this is no place to talk about that.

18 hours ago, DrunkMitsuki said:

mitsuki-kick-ass.thumb.jpg.9a32f2524cedb

I.. uh.. remember having something I need to do ! See you later ! Please no drunken mode… *sidesteps and makes a mad dash for the exit*

Wow... beating out Winry Rockbell even? With Senjougahara in 6th and Eli Ayase in 10th??... Mitsuki and Senjougahara did better than I'd have thought, but Eli did a lot worse...

(and wtf is with Haruhi in 2nd place? Her ponytail is B-grade at best and I thought her fanbase would have moved on by now considering the age of the show...)

1 person likes this