• Ayamine (extra)
    • Marimo (extra)
    • Meiya (unlimited)
    • Ayamine (unlimited)
    • Tama (unlimited)
    • Mikoto (unlimited)
    • Sakaki (unlimited)
    • Yuuko (unlimited)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

59 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, FaceEater said:

*point at avatar*

I don't think there was a BETA route, sorry.

2 hours ago, Fh2Hi said:

Kasumi is pretty ballin, can't wait to play Altered Fable and interact with her 

Same, I've been looking forward to it for so long. Now it's finally within reach.

5 hours ago, GreatP3nguin said:

I don't think there was a BETA route, sorry.

I think he might be referring to someone "that BETA" liked. xD

4 minutes ago, NotKanye said:

Mikoto is BAY Mikoto is life~!

true

ZjrsYrL.jpg

13 hours ago, Bachi1230 said:

Probably should've made two polls one for Extra and one for Unlimited.

Best girl for me was Yoroi Mikoto

Spoiler

Yoroi_strings.JPG

String. Order now and get free girl. Sorry, I had to.

On the favorite routes front... I'm not good at listing reasons, but I am a Sumika man. I have a thing for Osananajimi.

But I personally enjoyed the vast majority of routes quite a bit.

And on a note related to the quote... Despite my favoritism of Sumika... Mikoto is pretty damn adorable.

If I had to pick, I'd say Meiya for sure though I actually like Sumika quite a bit as well.

1 hour ago, Shinygami said:

Despite my favoritism of Sumika... Mikoto is pretty damn adorable.

+1 to this, haha ^^

Meiya is the best route and best girl but I have a place in my heart for Ayamine after I did her route. I want to hangout and eat yakisoba bread with her!

Edited by Akibared

I found Kei's route a chore to get through, and Chizuru's even worse. That's not to say I dislike them personally though.

Chizuru was certainly a path to work through, did not particularly enjoy it but the character development was good

Miki's route was the most warm fuzzy funny good-vibes route where everyone ended up happy and trauma free.

Clearly the best route for the best girl. 

Extra:

My favorite has to be Meiya, though I found Sumika's to be pretty damn cute. Best date is Ayamine though.

I am probably in minority here but I loved Chizuru's route. Mostly because of the Kimi ga Nozomu Eien/Rumbling Hearts fanservice:

Spoiler

Lot of Akane being awesome. Seeing how she matured made me cry a little.

The hospital staff making an appearance.

Miki's has to be my less favorite route, though it's hilarious in hindsight once you know her father in Unlimited/Alternative.

Unlimited:

Gotta go for Meiya once more. All the others were worth a shot as well for plot reasons.

Spoiler

Ayamine's letter foreshadowing especially. Moreso if you read her route in Extra as well.

Favorite route was Meiya(Unlimited) followed by her Extra route. Meiya was and is the best girl after all.

(Is this a spoiler free topic? I'll put spoilers around anyways)

I uh....actually kinda hated Meiya in Extr-*shot*

Spoiler

Like between her suddenly being in the guys bed for a reason that isn't explained for...the vast majority of the story (when I would think someone would want to actually find out??) and then her route to me being nothing but 'hey we made a promise when we met for like 5 minutes as kids so I came back all these years later because I still love you', I couldn't take her seriously at all. Gimme hate if you want but that's legit just how I felt about it playing through.

THAT SAID, her character in Unlimited and Alternative is amazing, cos the story actually managed to bring out her personality 100x more.

I was going for Sakaki's route in my first extra playthrough really, but eventually it just came to a point where I realised I had started liking Sumika too much more, so started again and went for her route instead >:

Went for Mikoto route in Unlimited cos she's such a bro <3

Sumika all the way.

Meiya is such a great character in Unlimited and Alternative, but I didn't really find her and Takeru to match in Extra, and her ridiculousness was off-putting to me. In Unlimited and Alternative she fits so much better, but it was too late for her to dislodge Sumika for me.

1 person likes this

Extra = Meiya

Unlimited = Chizuru

well, although i enjoyed Kei's route in both Extra and Unlimited, in terms of story and development, Meiya and Chizuru still better

Guess my favourite is Kei's route in Extra. 
Apart from my beloved Kei, I found the character of Sagiri to be extremely interesting. The second half of the route, with its dialogues and its psychological concepts, just made me inseparable from the screen until it ended, leaving me completely satisfied. I didn't expect Extra, described to me as only fun-oriented, to be this engaging in some of its parts, also in the other routes.

Edited by LucusQuies

Hands down, it was Kei in Extra.

The entire route just tugged at my heartstrings, and like Lucus before me, once I had successfully gotten onto her route (took me three tries) I couldn't leave my computer until I finished it. I was completely invested. The little epilogue bit at the end was just so satisfying to read, as well.

Kei is definitely best girl.

another Best route WAR. Waifu, WAIFU never changes. :P

3 people like this

My Favorite route overall is probably Ayamine (Extra), but my true favorite girl is Kasumi.

Meiya.  Her personality is amazing.

But oddly enough, I would probably get along better with Kei.