natsucule

Are You Going To Upgrade Your Tier?

Upgrading Your Tier?   14 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be upgrading your tier?

• Yes.
    • No (I'm too poor/ I'm too rich so I already got everything I need)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

11 posts in this topic

With the backerkit all online and people confirming their pledges, or waiting for the paypal support. 

If you're going to upgrade, please do tell (just curious) your original tier and the intended upgrade (add-ons as well)

My original pledge is PC-CE + Gift Bag (210$) to TSF Tier (320$)

Well it's not upgrading the tier per se, but I got an extra copy of the game and the T-shirt haha

...but I did upgrade a couple times while it was still going. I started with the Muv-Luv Trilogy Collectors Box, then I bumped it up to the Tactical Surface Fighter - Takemikazuchi, but I wanted both models so where I ended up was the Superior Collection Type-C

Edited by enkeli19

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, Ikaruga said:

Oh yeah, definitely going to ^_^

HA! This guy with the funny jokes....

1 hour ago, Reizei said:

HA! This guy with the funny jokes....

That's when they announce an even better tier than anything else.

Personally upgrading is pretty limiting without all the limited ones that were never filled like the $800 or kitchen sink ones. Especially for a $300 tier backer.

4 hours ago, Nexus said:

That's when they announce an even better tier than anything else.

I'd lmao. He'd totally upgrade to it too.

As for upgrading, I'd love to even if it was just show my support, but I can't afford to go higher. I got pretty much everything I wanted though. I pledged $915. $800 Type C + T-shirt + physical vita to go with my PC collector box.

Upgraded from the 800 type-c tier to the kitchen sink tier with an add-on for another collector's edition and another copy of photonflowers/melodies. (The extra CE and sidestories are going to end up gifted to my bestie, after which I shall eagerly await for the trilogy to completely ruin her feels.) :D

23 minutes ago, Amazing Agent D said:

(The extra CE and sidestories are going to end up gifted to my bestie, after which I shall eagerly await for the trilogy to completely ruin her feels.) :D

That kinda sounds evil in a way lol

I don't think I'll be upgrading tiers per se but I may get one or two more addons, it depends on circumstances I guess ^^'

Edited by Klashvorn

3 hours ago, Klashvorn said:

That kinda sounds evil in a way lol

I don't think I'll be upgrading tiers per se but I may get one or two more addons, it depends on circumstances I guess ^^'

Oh it is completely evil, she's known about Muv Luv and its emotional meatgrinder for years now due to her other friends and swore off playing it as a result. I managed to whip up a plan in which she can't escape from playing it however~ (its currently well into its 2nd phase at the point of no return and she is cursing my very existence) xD

Edited by Amazing Agent D

1 person likes this

I've never threw that much money for a VN, let alone a dvd set or game. I've always shun the people that buy the ultra super deluxe set of a videogame...Indeed, the fish truly drowns from the mouth.

To answer the question. No. I got the raptor tier with a Take add on. I saw the backer list and well, nothing was new for me. They added raptor add ons. Again, white noise for me as I backed one already. But I will say this. It is extremely great to see $1 supporters become full muvluvers by increasing their support.

I told myself when I first saw the Prefundia I would only back the $50 for the entire trilogy. I was a little annoyed at the price hike to $60 since I'm kinda broke, but whatevs, it's Muv Luv. However, I ended up backing $100 so I could get the Photons and the Codex. The more I think about it, the more I want to upgrade to the $150 since it's such a good deal.  My poor wallet...