VF5SS

Muv-Luv Toy photos

81 posts in this topic

On Saturday, August 20, 2016 at 11:45 PM, Ikaruga said:

To the best of my knowledge, most of the A3 line is out-of-production and are rarities. I am certain those specific figs won't be coming back or have re-runs of them made. That's not to say that the line is dead though since you can still get a handful of the common A3s directly from the Volks web store. If you're gunning for the Su-47 Berkut or any of the Raptors, you'll most certainly have to look towards the second-hand market. Same goes for pretty much most of the A3 line. To be honest, however way you look at it, you'll have to pay a reasonable sum of money to obtain A3s in general. It all depends on how much you want to spend.

I see. I've been buying a lot of them on Yahoo Japan Auctions. I managed to get a Shiranui type 2 in Isumi Valkyries colors for $50. Same goes for the YF-23 Gray Ghost. I'll just keep looking out on auction sites. Thank you for the reply. Sorry I didn't see it sooner. 

20160823_200657.jpg

6 hours ago, MrMechasexual said:

I see. I've been buying a lot of them on Yahoo Japan Auctions. I managed to get a Shiranui type 2 in Isumi Valkyries colors for $50. Same goes for the YF-23 Gray Ghost. I'll just keep looking out on auction sites. Thank you for the reply. Sorry I didn't see it sooner. 

Oh, wow, are those your first A3s? If so, very nice. The Isumi Valkyries Shiranui Second is particularly sought after and Gray Ghost is fairly rare as well. The decent price you got them for makes it all the better too. And no worries, we are all busy from time to time.

16 minutes ago, Ikaruga said:

Oh, wow, are those your first A3s? If so, very nice. The Isumi Valkyries Shiranui Second is particularly sought after and Gray Ghost is fairly rare as well. The decent price you got them for makes it all the better too. And no worries, we are all busy from time to time.

Oh no. Those were not my first. I bought my first three at AX. The Active Eagle, and the two MiG-29's. After that I found a lot of fifteen A3's for around $300 on yja. They were used but I read on a review of an A3 on CDX that sometimes used just means that it's been opened once. So I bought that since I thought it was a good deal. After that I've been buying them like no tomorrow. I really should stop, but they tempt me too much. 20160730_144340.jpg

21 hours ago, MrMechasexual said:

Oh no. Those were not my first. I bought my first three at AX. The Active Eagle, and the two MiG-29's. After that I found a lot of fifteen A3's for around $300 on yja. They were used but I read on a review of an A3 on CDX that sometimes used just means that it's been opened once. So I bought that since I thought it was a good deal. After that I've been buying them like no tomorrow. I really should stop, but they tempt me too much. 20160730_144340.jpg

Hahaha I see. You're like me when I got hit with the A3 buying fever as well. That's a real good price for a lot of fifteen. Like, reeeeeeeeaaaaallllly good. I didn't have the luxury of buying them in lots when I first started my collection, so unfortunately I had to buy them individually...which equals to lots of $$$. I wouldn't be too worried about them being used, as long as you thoroughly inspect them to see if they are up to your expectations.

Since you have so many now, im curious: Plan on getting Yui-hime's Type-00F Takemikazuchi? That one A3 alone would cost you 50% of the lot you just got. Haha, crazy huh? I believe it's the most sought after A3, so it'd be a must-have for anyone's A3 collection. 

Edited by Ikaruga

1 hour ago, Ikaruga said:

Hahaha I see. You're like me when I got hit with the A3 buying fever as well. That's a real good price for a lot of fifteen. Like, reeeeeeeeaaaaallllly good. I didn't have the luxury of buying them in lots when I first started my collection, so unfortunately I had to buy them individually...which equals to lots of $$$. I wouldn't be too worried about them being used, as long as you thoroughly inspect them to see if they are up to your expectations.

Since you have so many now, im curious: Plan on getting Yui-hime's Type-00F Takemikazuchi? That one A3 alone would cost you 50% of the lot you just got. Haha, crazy huh? I believe it's the most sought after A3, so it'd be a must-have for anyone's A3 collection. 

I'm totally going to try and get Yui's Takemikazuchi. When I don't know since I've spent an absurd amount of money on these things and I need to recover. But I'm going to try and get one sometime. 

Just wanted to share my wip

What if

Yuzuka use shiranui second

P_20170219_222943_HDR.jpg